Windows 10: Can’t connect to my iPhones hotspot through usb

Discus and support Can’t connect to my iPhones hotspot through usb in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; I can’t connect to my iPhones hotspot using usb. I have WiFi, Bluetooth, cellular date and the sharing option on. I tried with both the traditional usb... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/tootalkative, Feb 18, 2020.

1. Can’t connect to my iPhones hotspot through usb

I can’t connect to my iPhones hotspot using usb. I have WiFi, Bluetooth, cellular date and the sharing option on. I tried with both the traditional usb and usb c. The PC detects my phone and asks me what to do with it but it doesn’t detect my hotspot. This is a fresh build and I don’t have an Ethernet option yet and what to start using the PC ASAP

submitted by /u/tootalkative
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/tootalkative, Feb 18, 2020
  2. jacobacci Win User

Personal Hotspot on iPhone not detected on Thinkpad T480s

I used to be able to connect my iPhone 6s (iOS 13) to my Thinkpad T480s (Win 10 Pro, 1903, latest updates) via USB-C and use the personal hotspot on the iPhone to connect to the internet. This worked without any issues for several years through several upgrades of iOS and Windows.
    Now I switched to an iPhone 11 Pro (iOS 13) and the T480s does not detect the iPhone's personal hotspot any more. Personal hotspot is turned on on the iPhone 11 Pro. The T480s sees the iPhone and I can browse its content.
    The personal hotspot on the iPhone 6s (also iOS 13) is also not detected any more since I updated the following Apple software on the T480s to the current versions:
    • AppleApplicationSupport64
    • AppleMobileDeviceSupport64
    • AppleSoftwareUpdate
    Am I missing something here?

jacobacci, Feb 18, 2020
  3. Iphone 6 Tmobile Tethering Mobile Hotspot No Internet

I have a Iphone 6 that has a personal hotspot that I have been trying to connect to my laptop via USB and Wifi. I currently have Windows 10 running on my HP Envy dv6 C2Y45AV. I also taken necessary steps to harden the system against viruses and attacks.
    So far the only issues that I am having is trying to tether with my Iphone's personal hotspot. I can connect other devices such as tablets to the hotspot but with no luck with my laptop.

The laptop and Iphone 6 will show that the devices is connected but with "no internet".

My laptop will however connect via ethernet and wifi just not via hotspot.

I have the current version of Itunes and the IOS on my Iphone 6 is current.

I would greatly appreciate some step by step guide to resolve my issues with connecting to a hotspot.

JohnApplease, Feb 18, 2020
  4. Can’t connect to my iPhones hotspot through usb

iPhone hotspot

try assigning Google's manual dns to Windows 7 PCs:

Try again.

If it does not solve, configure the USB tethering on the iPhone, then connect the iPhone to the PC via the USB cable and check if you can access the internet in this mode. If so, disconnect the USB cable and reconfigure the hotspot on the iPhone again.

Try connecting again in wi-fi.

franco d'esaro, Feb 18, 2020
Thema:

Can’t connect to my iPhones hotspot through usb

1. Can’t connect to my iPhones hotspot through usb - Similar Threads - Can’t connect iPhones

2. Connecting Laptop to IPhone hotspot

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Connecting Laptop to IPhone hotspot: Suddenly to connect to my iphone hotspot action is needed open browser and connect. It just opens an MSN page with nothing to do?I’ve been connecting to my hotspots for years prior to this and never had this problem?...
  3. Connecting Laptop to IPhone hotspot

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Connecting Laptop to IPhone hotspot: Suddenly to connect to my iphone hotspot action is needed open browser and connect. It just opens an MSN page with nothing to do?I’ve been connecting to my hotspots for years prior to this and never had this problem?...
  4. How do I discover and connect to my iPhone hotspot over usb?

How do I discover and connect to my iPhone hotspot over usb?: How do I discover and connect to my iphone hotspot over usb? There are no usb options in the connectivity menu. There was a screen that asked me what to do with my phone the first time i ever plugged it in, perhaps I hit the wrong thing and no matter what i do I can't figure...
  5. Can not connect my laptop's hotspot on my iPhone.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can not connect my laptop's hotspot on my iPhone.: Hi,I'm trying to use my laptop as a hotspot. I connected my ethernet cable and tried the future. It is working but not in all devices. My problem is all devices can connect to my hotspot other than iPhone. iPhone sees my personal hotspot however, it is not connecting.I tried...
  6. Can not connect my laptop's hotspot on my iPhone.

Can not connect my laptop's hotspot on my iPhone.: Hi,I'm trying to use my laptop as a hotspot. I connected my ethernet cable and tried the future. It is working but not in all devices. My problem is all devices can connect to my hotspot other than iPhone. iPhone sees my personal hotspot however, it is not connecting.I tried...
  7. Can not connect my laptop's hotspot on my iPhone.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  8. want to connect to my iphone hotspot

want to connect to my iphone hotspot: can anybody show mw how to get my tel hotspot as an internet connection when i am on the road? ß https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/want-to-connect-to-my-iphone-hotspot/14614fde-329d-440e-ab16-53db0e98795b
  9. Give an IPhone Hotspot via USB?

Give an IPhone Hotspot via USB?: Hey, guys, I just dug out my old iPhone 4s. But the WLAN chip is broken and I can't establish an internet connection. Can I share the internet of my laptop (Windows 10) with my IPhone via USB? LG Einem IPhone Hotspot geben über USB?
  10. Can’t connect to hotspot

Can’t connect to hotspot: "Hi, i am using window 10, are up to date, why sometime can connect to my iphone 7plus (updated ios) hotspot via wifi, and sometimes cant, dont have this issue before this, but recently most of the time i cant connect t hotspot through wifi" The issue is can’t connect to...