Windows 10: Can´t connect to my Wifi network

Discus and support Can´t connect to my Wifi network in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Hi everyone, I can´t connect to my Wifi from my desktop with Window 10. I had an ethernet cable before and it worked perfectly but now I can´t connect... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by brannell, Dec 7, 2019.

1. brannell Win User

Can´t connect to my Wifi network

Hi everyone,

I can´t connect to my Wifi from my desktop with Window 10. I had an ethernet cable before and it worked perfectly but now I can´t connect my computer to the router through the cable anymore.

For some reason it detects my wifi network but when i try to connect it says i cant connect.

I followed a few tutorials online of how to fix it and still didn´t work.

any help please???

thanks in advance

Ramon

:)

brannell, Dec 7, 2019
  2. legend383 Win User

"Can't connect to this network."

I just bought a wifi card for my windows 10 desktop (a tp-link archer t8e) and cannot connect to my network.

I have the wifi icon on the tray, I can get a list of available networks but after entering the wpa key for my network it just shows the message "Can't connect to this network."

Network diagnosis just suggested connecting to a wifi network (why didn't I think of that...), does anyone here have any clue as to what the problem could be?

UPDATE: Just noticed that the wifi adapter is being disabled briefly just after I enter the network password, no idea what's going on.

legend383, Dec 7, 2019
  3. Losing network connection

Hello Dear, if you have a laptop or a PC with a wireless network adapter, you can see a list of available wireless networks and then connect to one of those networks. The wireless networks will only appear if your PC has a wireless network adapter installed, the adapter is turned on, and the wireless access point is in range.

1. Click Start, click Control Panel, click Network and Internet Connections, and then click Network Connections.

2. In the left pane, under Network Tasks, click View available wireless networks.
    In case, If you don't see the network you want to connect to, click Refresh network list. If you see the network but the signal is weak, move the PC closer to the wireless router.

3. Click the network you want to connect to, and then click Connect.

4. If you're connecting to a secure network, type the security key, and then click OK.

I Hope you solve out your query soon.

martinkaren77, Dec 7, 2019
  4. Mel Tar Win User

No network connection

Hello Graham,

To resolve your concern about wireless network issues, please click the link below and follow the suggested troubleshooting steps:

Let us know how it goes.

Mel Tar, Dec 7, 2019
Thema:

1. Can´t connect to my Wifi network - Similar Threads - Can´t connect Wifi

2. I can t connect to my wifi internet

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I can t connect to my wifi internet: I can t connect to my wifi https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-can-t-connect-to-my-wifi-internet/684e2abc-8579-4181-9fae-c57eb13d1f4c
  3. I can t connect to my wifi internet

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I can t connect to my wifi internet: I can t connect to my wifi https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-can-t-connect-to-my-wifi-internet/684e2abc-8579-4181-9fae-c57eb13d1f4c
  4. I can t connect to my wifi internet

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  5. comper can,t connect to the wifi

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    comper can,t connect to the wifi: I can't connect to my wifi because it is not there on my wifi connect but I can connect on my phone need help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/comper-cant-connect-to-the-wifi/94b4eb79-0a8e-452f-be91-c7511b907d8b
  6. Can`t connect to shared network drive

Can`t connect to shared network drive: after I updated my windows to windows 10 version 2004 I can not connect the same network drive I use to connected to before the update it says the policies or administrator of network does not allow me to connect to. INSECURE GUEST AUTH is enabled by POLICES and REGEDIT....
  7. couldn't connect my wifi network.

couldn't connect my wifi network.: in my laptop , it always show my wifi netwoek as " hidden network" . when i tried to connect , it response was " couldn't connect to this network" . some times it show my wifi network name , at that time couldn't be connected and my wifi network has disappeared and show as...
  8. can connect to own wifi network, but can't connect to other wifi network

can connect to own wifi network, but can't connect to other wifi network: i noticed that the wifi logo change [ATTACH] please help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/can-connect-to-own-wifi-network-but-cant-connect/1464a6dc-5529-475e-95ca-9264272676b6
  9. wifi network connection

wifi network connection: My wifi connection was working fine until I setup my printer canon TS3122, now my wifi network doesn't even show up on "available networks" all I see is no connection/proxy symbol. I have tried resetting my router and network reset. please help I am not computer savvy....
  10. Can not connect to my WiFi

Can not connect to my WiFi: Every time i try to connect to my WiFi, the computer temporarily disables the WiFi adapter then re-enables it and doesn't allow me to connect to my WiFi. I've tried restarting both my Wireless Router and my laptop. I even tried factory resetting the laptop. I've disable and...