Windows 10: Can‘t connect to my WiFi on my PC

Discus and support Can‘t connect to my WiFi on my PC in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; Hey guys, today I turned on my pc and out of nothing, it couldn‘t connect to my WiFi router. I tried restarting my router and pc, resetting my router... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/alpi_exe, Sep 19, 2020.

1. Can‘t connect to my WiFi on my PC

Hey guys, today I turned on my pc and out of nothing, it couldn‘t connect to my WiFi router. I tried restarting my router and pc, resetting my router etc. but nothing helped. I can connect to my Hotspot of my iPhone‘s Mobile Data, it‘s really slow but it works tho. When I try to connect to my 5Ghz or 2.4Ghz, it always needs like a minute, and then it says „No connection available wirh this network“. I would really appreciate some help!

submitted by /u/alpi_exe
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/alpi_exe, Sep 19, 2020
  2. wabbles Win User

When will the wifi connectivity problems be solved?

OK, so the Windows 10 engineers bollixed up the wifi connectivity part of the operating system. Everybody knows that by now. It seems they are making some progress in resolving it. Now, instead of seeing "Secured, No Internet" on your list of wifi connections, you see "Connected, Secured" EXCEPT no webpages will load. So you really aren't connected. It does seem to be a step in the right direction. Does anybody know when they plan on a full and complete repair of this screw up of epic proportions?

wabbles, Sep 19, 2020
  3. brannell Win User
    Can´t connect to my Wifi network

Hi everyone,

I can´t connect to my Wifi from my desktop with Window 10. I had an ethernet cable before and it worked perfectly but now I can´t connect my computer to the router through the cable anymore.

For some reason it detects my wifi network but when i try to connect it says i cant connect.

I followed a few tutorials online of how to fix it and still didn´t work.

any help please???

thanks in advance

Ramon

brannell, Sep 19, 2020
  4. Can‘t connect to my WiFi on my PC

Cannot connect to wifi with laptop

Hi,

We would like to isolate this issue that you're having right now. We suggest that you try the steps below:

• Go to Network and Sharing Center.

• At the right pane, click Change adapter settings.

• Right click on your connection name (WiFi name) and Properties.

• Click the Configure... button.

• Go to Power Management tab.

• Uncheck/disable the radio button for "Allow this device to turn off this device to save power".

• Restart the PC (Important)

We will wait for your response.

Regards.

Leviozar Gam, Sep 19, 2020
Thema:

Can‘t connect to my WiFi on my PC

1. Can‘t connect to my WiFi on my PC - Similar Threads - Can‘t connect WiFi

2. Can't connect my PC to WiFi

in Windows 10 Customization
    Can't connect my PC to WiFi: I tried troubleshooting and i got these two result can someone help me please wifi is working great on my phones and on my second PC.Troubleshooting result : windows can't communicate with the device or resource primary dns server security or firewall settings might be...
  3. Can‘t use my phone app on Phonelink

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can‘t use my phone app on Phonelink: Hi, I'm using s10+ to connect to my windows computer, i searched online that android version and my oneui version is suitable to use my phone app on Phonelink of my computer, but there is no this toolbar. I searched that last year its still can use on s10, so what happened...
  4. My PC stops connecting to WiFi

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My PC stops connecting to WiFi: My desktop PC running Windows 10 has had this problem twice now. When I boot-up it automatically connects to WiFi and everything works fine. I can get on the internet, download games, nothing's wrong. Then, a varying amount of time later, it disconnects from the WiFi and...
  5. My PC stops connecting to WiFi

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My PC stops connecting to WiFi: My desktop PC running Windows 10 has had this problem twice now. When I boot-up it automatically connects to WiFi and everything works fine. I can get on the internet, download games, nothing's wrong. Then, a varying amount of time later, it disconnects from the WiFi and...
  6. My PC stops connecting to WiFi

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  7. Bad Wifi connection to my PC

Bad Wifi connection to my PC: I just got a pc and everything is running good besides my WiFi connection. My WiFi works great on my laptop averaging around 30-50 mbps download speed and averaging a ping between 20 to 40 as well as having full bars on the connection. My PC however averages around 1mbps and...
  8. My PC is slow to connect to my home WiFi

My PC is slow to connect to my home WiFi: My PC is slow to connect to my home WiFi I noticed when I booted up my desktop PC from either power off or sleep it will take around 30 seconds to connect to my home WiFi. Before, my PC would connect to my home WiFi as soon as it turned on and that is still the case for...
  9. Cant connect to wifi on my pc

Cant connect to wifi on my pc: My wifi connection works on every device, but on pc it doesn't show up. When I try to search for my wifi connection on pc, in wifi search, it doesn't show up. I tried to update and uninstall my internet adapter, and its not working again. Please someone help, I need to...
  10. my PC is unable to connect to wifi

my PC is unable to connect to wifi: Hey. Can anyone help me with this? Changed my wifi name and password. After that I`m unable to type the password. After clicking connect it loads for a while showing "checking network requirements" and it ends with "cant connect to this network". Password box does not even...