Windows 10: Can’t connect to Network after Running diagnostic test

Discus and support Can’t connect to Network after Running diagnostic test in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; I ran a diagnostic test and restarted my pc. Once it rebooted it looked all fine, besides my Pin wouldn’t load and it wouldn’t connect to my wifi. I’ve... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/backtothebasicz, Jul 2, 2020.

1. Can’t connect to Network after Running diagnostic test

I ran a diagnostic test and restarted my pc. Once it rebooted it looked all fine, besides my Pin wouldn’t load and it wouldn’t connect to my wifi. I’ve tried restarting it and everything but it just won’t connect and I’m in need of some help. I’m a newbie to computers and don’t know a lot so sorry if this wasn’t very informative.

submitted by /u/backtothebasicz
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/backtothebasicz, Jul 2, 2020

2. Memory diagnostic test results not found

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

This is very unusual that you are unable to find the results for Memory Diagnostic test.

Usually, when the memory diagnostic is complete the results will be stored under Event Viewer. Kindly follow the steps mentioned below to access Event Viewer logs for Memory Diagnostic.

1. Press Windows key + R. This will open
      Run. Alternatively, you can go to Start and search for Run.
    2. In Run dialog box, type eventvwr and hit enter.
    3. Now expand Windows Logs and click on
      System.

You can use the filter or the find option in Event Viewer to check for specific logs. You can try the steps mentioned below to filter memory diagnostic results in Event Viewer.

1. Right click on System and click on
      Find.
    2. Now type Memory Diagnostic results and click on
      Find Next

This should pull up the results for Memory Diagnostic that you have ran.

Let us know if there are any concerns, we will certainly assist you further.

Regards,

Prakhar Khare

Microsoft Community – Moderator

Prakhar_Khare, Jul 2, 2020
  3. Jay Jap Win User
    Network Connection Issue after Diagnostics

Hello John,

A disabled network adapter can hinder you from accessing the internet. To assist you with your concern, you can follow these steps on how to enable your network adapter:

• Press the Windows and X key on your keyboard and click on
      Device manager.
    • Click Network Adapters to show the drop-down.
    • Right-click on your Network adapter on the list and choose Enable.

You can also refer to this
    article
    on how to fix network connection issues in Windows 10.

For further queries, feel free to post back.

Regards.

Jay Jap, Jul 2, 2020
  4. Kem Mon Win User

Can’t connect to Network after Running diagnostic test

Set Broadband Internet Connection Network Configuration

Hi,

Upon analyzing the details you have provided, kindly run the
    Network and Internet Troubleshooter
    and check if there's any changes. To run the
    troubleshooter,
    follow these steps:

• On the search bar, type
      Troubleshooting.

• Choose
      Network and Internet.

• Run the following
      Troubleshooter:

• Internet Connections.

• Network Adapter.

• Incoming Connections.

If the issue persists, we suggest that you try to
    renew
    your
    IP address. To do this, follow these steps:

• Open
      Command Prompt
      as
      Administrator.

• Type the following command:

• Ipconfig/release
        and hit
        Enter.

• Ipconfig/renew
        and hit
        Enter.

• Exit.

Let us know how it goes.

Regards.

Kem Mon, Jul 2, 2020
Thema:

Can’t connect to Network after Running diagnostic test

1. Can’t connect to Network after Running diagnostic test - Similar Threads - Can’t connect Network

2. You’re connected using a virtual network adapter that we can’t test

in Windows 10 Gaming
    You’re connected using a virtual network adapter that we can’t test: I did windows update yesterday, and today when getting on computer, I have no way to connect to internet and get the message “You’re connected using a virtual network adapter that we can’t test”I’ve read through other forums and done the things suggested. I’ve done a factory...
  3. You’re connected using a virtual network adapter that we can’t test

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    You’re connected using a virtual network adapter that we can’t test: I did windows update yesterday, and today when getting on computer, I have no way to connect to internet and get the message “You’re connected using a virtual network adapter that we can’t test”I’ve read through other forums and done the things suggested. I’ve done a factory...
  4. Can’t connect to this network

Can’t connect to this network: Since the recent Windows 10 updates none of my PCs have been able to connect to my iPhone mobile hotspot. -Yes, it worked fine before -Yes, I have been to many blogs and did all the steps with the Wi-Fi, the airplane mode, the device name change, the ON/OFF device reboot and...
  5. Can’t connect to a network

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can’t connect to a network: I opened up my computer to work on something and for some reason can’t connect to the network. I click on the network sign in the bottom right and the little network panel shows up, but its shortened, and only shows the Airplane Mode button greyed out with some text above...
  6. Can’t connect to this network

Can’t connect to this network: Hello, I’ve been battling with my PC running on windows 10 since Sunday till date. My PC keeps saying can’t connect to this network on my WiFi. I’ve done everything possible to make it work and the solutions were all temporary. I did network reset works for a limited time and...
  7. “Can’t connect to this network”

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    “Can’t connect to this network”: Can someone plz help Me submitted by /u/SimbasReturn [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/mj9l43/cant_connect_to_this_network/
  8. “Can’t connect to this network”?!

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    “Can’t connect to this network”?!: Okay, so i have an HP All-in-one PC with Windows 10. This computer isnt compatible with my 5Ghz internet, only 2.4 which is terrible, so, i bought a Realtek USB Wifi Adapter so i could use the 5Ghz internet. Everything was fine till one day it literaly stopped connecting to...
  9. “Can’t connect to this network”

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    “Can’t connect to this network”: The WiFi connection I’ve been using for years on my windows laptop has suddenly stopped working & begun returning the above error without any further explanation. I’ve tried literally everything under the sun, rebooting from safe mode, uninstalling network drivers, wtf...
  10. test network connectivity

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    test network connectivity: Hello All Am putting together a system of pre- and post commands for a backup program. Write a copy to a USB disk and starting a second pc to have a copy on it too. This is all done with batch files and it is working on WIN 10 latest build. The only thing left to improve...