Windows 10: Can't connect to network printer

Discus and support Can't connect to network printer in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Hello Good People. Can anyone help with this problem, please? I'm having no luck at all printing to a HP Photosmart 7760 usb printer (old, like me,... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by Woody4409, Dec 1, 2018.

1. Woody4409 Win User

Can't connect to network printer

Hello Good People.

Can anyone help with this problem, please?

I'm having no luck at all printing to a HP Photosmart 7760 usb printer (old, like me, but still works well), which is connected to an iMac, through a wired home network.

The printer works perfectly from the mac, & is 'shared', but the windows 10 pc just won't connect to it. It DID previously work perfectly with windows 7!

I've tried the HP 'Scan & Print Doctor', & Bonjour, but neither have helped.

Many thanks,

Woody.

:)

Woody4409, Dec 1, 2018
  2. topgundcp Win User

Connecting computer with no internet connection to network printer

@dk1971
    1. Open Admin command and type: ipconfig

Can't connect to network printer [​IMG]
    2. Win+X->Control Panel->Netwok and Sharing Center
      Follow the screen shot. This should disable internet access from this PC but allows access to local device(s)
      NOTE: Use the IP & Subnet Mask from step 1. Leave Default gateway & DNS Server blank

Can't connect to network printer [​IMG]

topgundcp, Dec 1, 2018
  3. RokeW Win User
    Printer visible on network but can't connect

Well I had done all of the suggested steps but in wrong order. I updated router firmware, but still couldn't see printer. When I then reinstalled the new driver I had downloaded, it located the printer and all is now running fine. How complex this can get!

RokeW, Dec 1, 2018
  4. Nailezs Win User

networking a printer

when networking a printer does it have to be connected to the router or can it be connected to a pc and be networked thru the pc?

Nailezs, Dec 1, 2018
Thema:

1. Can't connect to network printer - Similar Threads - Can't connect network

2. Can't connect printer to home network

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't connect printer to home network: I can’t connect my HP 2700 printer to my internet.I think I know the reason why. It automatically connects to a network called HP=Setup<5F_DeskJet 2700 series.I can’t ‘ignore’ that network and ive turned ‘automatically connect to this network’ off.Every time I try to connect...
  3. Can't connect printer to home network

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can't connect printer to home network: I can’t connect my HP 2700 printer to my internet.I think I know the reason why. It automatically connects to a network called HP=Setup<5F_DeskJet 2700 series.I can’t ‘ignore’ that network and ive turned ‘automatically connect to this network’ off.Every time I try to connect...
  4. Can't connect printer to home network

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  5. Can't connect to network printer 0x00000709

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't connect to network printer 0x00000709: I went to advanced shared settings and disabled "Password protected sharing" so everyone can access the printer.But when trying to connect it gives the 0x00000709 error. What should I do?The host is windows 11 with all updates, the PC which need to access printers are one w10...
  6. Can't connect to network printer 0x00000709

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can't connect to network printer 0x00000709: I went to advanced shared settings and disabled "Password protected sharing" so everyone can access the printer.But when trying to connect it gives the 0x00000709 error. What should I do?The host is windows 11 with all updates, the PC which need to access printers are one w10...
  7. windows 10 can't connect printer to network

in Windows 10 Gaming
    windows 10 can't connect printer to network: windows 10 can't connect printer to network or print from hp 2722 deskjet printer https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-cant-connect-printer-to-network/21438f1a-b468-438a-9b0c-f2af2f1a93fc
  8. windows 10 can't connect printer to network

windows 10 can't connect printer to network: windows 10 can't connect printer to network or print from hp 2722 deskjet printer https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-cant-connect-printer-to-network/21438f1a-b468-438a-9b0c-f2af2f1a93fc
  9. Can't connect to known network printer.

Can't connect to known network printer.: I have setup a network and printer sharing on my main lap top (mainlaptop). I have then connected another laptop (helensstudy) that has two users assigned. When the first user signs in they can print via mainlaptop no problem but if they sign out and the 2nd user signs...
  10. Printer visible on network but can't connect

Printer visible on network but can't connect: Hello, all. Any help much appreciated: just switched to Win 10. My HP wifi-connected printer shows up as a device on my network, but the printer connect wizard can't find it. Have reconnected printer a few times, restarted, etc. Still can't connect. Need to fix this one...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. printer network adapter loc:US

2. i cant connect to network printer