Windows 10: can't connect to player connected storage when trying to play ARK via Windows 10

Discus and support can't connect to player connected storage when trying to play ARK via Windows 10 in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; when i click 'start' at the very beginning of opening ark it says 'loading...' and i can't do anything whilst it does that for about 10 minutes. after... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by WillAOW, May 31, 2020.

1. WillAOW Win User

can't connect to player connected storage when trying to play ARK via Windows 10

when i click 'start' at the very beginning of opening ark it says 'loading...' and i can't do anything whilst it does that for about 10 minutes. after it has done that, it says 'can't connect to player connected storage' and then i can't do anything but close the app and retry. i'm connected to my xbox profile so i'm not sure why i can't play and have lifted restrictions... i could play the other day so i'm not sure why this is happening.

i have redownloaded the game and all it's add-ons to test- and that did nothing.

:)

WillAOW, May 31, 2020

2. Error 0x803FB107 Windows 10 'Play anywhere' edition of ARK

Getting error 0x803FB107 when attempting to update/install the season pass including Ark: Extinction, Ark: Scorched Earth, Ark: Aberration and the aberration skins. This is on the Play anywhere edition of ark on the windows 10 pc store. Any suggestions/help?

ItsOldBurrito, May 31, 2020
  3. Aquinus Win User
    Windows 10 Ethernet connection randomly disconnects

I suggest checking out the event log in Windows. It's likely going to tell you why (to some degree,) why the network connection was lost. I haven't had this issue with wired connections but, with wireless it has almost always come down to drivers or a strange software bug which boiled down to how the driver operates.

Aquinus, May 31, 2020
  4. can't connect to player connected storage when trying to play ARK via Windows 10

Faulty Windows Media Player

Windows Mesdis Player developed a fault (Played jerky an missed bits) so I down loaded Media Player 10.

It's no better. Any suggestions (I run Windows 98)

christieau, May 31, 2020
Thema:

can't connect to player connected storage when trying to play ARK via Windows 10

1. can't connect to player connected storage when trying to play ARK via Windows 10 - Similar Threads - can't connect player

2. Can't connect via windows settings

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't connect via windows settings: I recently installed a fresh new Windows 10. Downloaded drivers, updated to latest windows 10, all set.But I have a problem, I cannot sign in in my microsoft account via windows settings. Got stuck on "Just a moment"....
  3. Can't connect via windows settings

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can't connect via windows settings: I recently installed a fresh new Windows 10. Downloaded drivers, updated to latest windows 10, all set.But I have a problem, I cannot sign in in my microsoft account via windows settings. Got stuck on "Just a moment"....
  4. Can't connect via windows settings

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. Can't connect via Ethernet. No problems with connecting via Wi Fi

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Can't connect via Ethernet. No problems with connecting via Wi Fi: I have no problems connecting my HP All in One to Wifi but I can not connect with Ethernet hardwired. Please help. Thank you https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-connect-via-ethernet-no-problems-with/d9c8db7d-0713-4039-b58e-40328eeed469
  6. trying to connect a mp3 player to sync on windows media player

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    trying to connect a mp3 player to sync on windows media player: When I try to connect my mp3 player to desktop to sync music from window media player it is not showing up as a new device. However, when I check the device manager it is listed as a speaker CDN5. I do not have any info on the manufacturer of the mp3 or a manual, other than...
  7. Error: Can't connect to this network, when trying to connect to WIFI

Error: Can't connect to this network, when trying to connect to WIFI: I am trying to connect to my home internet from Windows 10. Here’s what keeps happening: 1. I go to put in my password to log onto my wifi, in which it says “verifying and connecting”, and then telling me that my password is incorrect which it isn’t, since ive tried this...
  8. can't connect ipod mp3 player in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    can't connect ipod mp3 player in Windows 10: I can not connect an ipod mp3 player and update drivers in Windows 10 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-connect-ipod-mp3-player-in-windows-10/e25e5175-1fcd-45ae-ba52-9ae1aa31fc4e
  9. Trying to connect via Ethernet not working.

Trying to connect via Ethernet not working.: Hi, i have a custom build desktop and i just got my new hard drive in and loaded it up with win 10, and immediately started having issues connecting via Ethernet. I have tried many online tutorials in an attempt to fix this issue. its not my modem or cable, my computer...
  10. can't connect via wifi

can't connect via wifi: My laptop just doesn't show me the wireless connections icon anymore but it does connect with a cable. Any ideas how to fix that? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-networking/cant-connect-via-wifi/6a0668bc-753a-44eb-96aa-9ffa7cc22e9a