Windows 10: Can't Connect to Printer

Discus and support Can't Connect to Printer in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; After windows update 2004 done, the computer lost its connection to one of our network printers. I tried to reconnect but it always failing, error is... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by JeffersonGueco, Oct 30, 2020.

1. Can't Connect to Printer

After windows update 2004 done, the computer lost its connection to one of our network printers.

I tried to reconnect but it always failing, error is something about the driver.

I downloaded the latest driver and install it on the Printer Server but still didn't work.

When I connect this is what the error displayed.

Can't Connect to Printer 693d42d2-32a4-41a6-a3c7-f640080f02a5?upload=true.jpg

Then when I hit OK, it will ask for a driver. So I downloaded the latest driver and save it to this directory

Can't Connect to Printer 22be06b2-0d23-4fb3-9866-c8303226c48a?upload=true.jpg

Can't Connect to Printer 1df72354-d90d-4f4e-b45d-77c0437e7e22?upload=true.jpg

After clicking OK, windows does not accept the driver.

Can't Connect to Printer 317866b2-a5e9-40b3-a55a-5832a4ca53eb?upload=true.jpg

The computer can connect to other network printers, this is the only computer having this problem.

Other computers have Windows 2004 version and do not any issue with network printers connection.

:)

JeffersonGueco, Oct 30, 2020

2. connecting laptop to Office jet G55 printer

Hi Luisa,

To help you with your concern regarding the printer, let me suggest you to contact the manufacturer for the steps on how to connect your printer to your computer. Please follow the steps on how to contact the manufacturer:

• The name of the OEM + “contact information”
    • The name of the OEM + “PC support”

Regards.

Virfranz Man, Oct 30, 2020
  3. Windows 10 + printer connection

Hi murlichatlani,

Have you tried the suggestions on my initial post, in response to the original poster? If you haven't performed any troubleshooting yet, here are a couple of things you can try:

• Power off, and then power on your printer to restart it. Wait for a while for it to be fully ready.
    • Check your printer connection. Check your printer and make sure that it’s connected to your PC network.

If the steps didn't help, you may go through this list of suggestions to fix printer connection in Windows 10.

If you would like me to provide additional advice, simply respond to this thread. I will get notified and I’ll reply to you as soon as I can.

Aileen Alf, Oct 30, 2020
  4. Can't Connect to Printer

Windows 10 + printer connection

Hi Debbie,

The printer offline status is your printer’s way of telling you that something is wrong with the communication between your computer and your printer, so one of the first things to check is your printer’s connection with your PC. Here are a couple of things
    you can try:

• Power off, and then power on your printer to restart it. Wait for a while for it to be fully ready.
    • Check your printer connection. Check your printer and make sure that it’s connected to your PC network.

Aside from the above steps, I also suggest that you go through this list of suggestions to fix printer connection
    in Windows 10.

Please respond to this thread to let me know how the issue progresses. Similarly, if you have more questions, please inform me by replying to this post.

Aileen Alf, Oct 30, 2020
Thema:

Can't Connect to Printer

1. Can't Connect to Printer - Similar Threads - Can't Connect Printer

2. Can't connect to shared printer

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't connect to shared printer: Hi,My computer I'm connecting from is a Windows 11 laptop, while the other PC is a Windows 10.I can connect to the shared printer from the Administrator login, however if I login as a standard user they cannot connect to it. It says 0x00000004f1 - Windows cannot connect to...
  3. Can't connect to shared printer

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Can't connect to shared printer: Hi,My computer I'm connecting from is a Windows 11 laptop, while the other PC is a Windows 10.I can connect to the shared printer from the Administrator login, however if I login as a standard user they cannot connect to it. It says 0x00000004f1 - Windows cannot connect to...
  4. Laptop can't connect to a printer

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Laptop can't connect to a printer: My laptop cannot find my printer.<Changed to a question> https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/laptop-cant-connect-to-a-printer/f6ada5a5-f4b1-466b-b3ac-3f01412ef8e1
  5. Laptop can't connect to a printer

Laptop can't connect to a printer: My laptop cannot find my printer.<Changed to a question> https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/laptop-cant-connect-to-a-printer/f6ada5a5-f4b1-466b-b3ac-3f01412ef8e1
  6. Can't connect printer

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't connect printer: Hello guys I recently bought a Brother printer and downloaded the printer drivers from the Brother website, but during the installation, at the stage where it asks me to connect the printer to the laptop, after connecting the printer to the laptop, the laptop does not...
  7. Can't connect printer

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can't connect printer: Hello guys I recently bought a Brother printer and downloaded the printer drivers from the Brother website, but during the installation, at the stage where it asks me to connect the printer to the laptop, after connecting the printer to the laptop, the laptop does not...
  8. Can't connect printer

9. can't connect to printer

can't connect to printer: I have a fairly new HP Pavilion Laptop win 10. I also am trying to connect to my HP laser printer. Usually I use wifi/bluetooth but we are in a campground and the wifi is very weak here, so I tried to connect using a cable. It will not connect. Any solutions? TIA...
  10. Can't Connect To Shared Printer

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Can't Connect To Shared Printer: Hi, I have a 2 desktops and a laptop all running Windows 10 Home. I have a Homegroup that is working and I can see and access the shared folders on each machine. I can see and connect to the printer on Desktop 2 from the laptop but not Desktop 1's printer. That...