Windows 10: Can't connect to several certificated sites

Discus and support Can't connect to several certificated sites in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; I need some help with accessing secure sites. I've been having a problem with many certificated sites. When attempting to connect to them I'm met with... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by flashist, Mar 5, 2019.

1. flashist Win User

Can't connect to several certificated sites

I need some help with accessing secure sites. I've been having a problem with many certificated sites. When attempting to connect to them I'm met with this error:

This site is not secure

This might mean that someone’s trying to trick you or steal any information that you send to the server. You should close this site immediately.

Details

Your PC doesn’t trust this website’s security certificate.
    Error Code: DLG_FLAGS_INVALID_CA

Chances that this is in fact some security risk seems slim, this happened on a fresh install of a legal windows copy. And other computers with equal security measures work from the same network without any issue. I have checked the time and date on the BIOS. Any ideas of what to try, where to start?

My biggest concern is that it may be a result of another problem I had right after the installation; Internet issues on fresh install of Win 10 , the solution to this problem was to change a setting within "Cryptographic Services"

was told to press "Properties", then "Log in" and select "Local system account"
    with the tick on "Allow service to interact with desktop"

Just the name of the service makes me feel it could be related to certificates and such, but otherwise have no idea what it does, other than the fact that the change did in fact completely fix my original issue, and all browsers/software is now able to connect properly to the internet. ( as long as it's not a secure site ). Or more accurately, some secure sites do in fact work. I don't know what separates them. Perhaps the holder of said certificate?

:)

flashist, Mar 5, 2019
  2. Le Boule Win User

Toyota certification

It will not work for me either so evidently there is a problem with the site.

Suggest you try later...

Le Boule, Mar 5, 2019
  3. BryantL70 Win User
    Toyota certification

A toyota certification site

https://toyota.torchims.com

Internet Browser

This site can’t be reached

toyota.torchims.com refused to connect.

Try:
    • Checking the connection
    • Checking the proxy and the firewall

BryantL70, Mar 5, 2019
  4. Can't connect to several certificated sites

certificate error. navigation

Hi Larry,

Thank you for your interest in Windows 10.

We understand that, you receive certificate error. navigation on web browser and I'd be certainly help you.

Before we proceed, I need more information to help you better:

• Which browser are you referring to ?
    • Have you cross checked this issue on other browsers?
    • Which is the website, you are redirected to?
    A site's certificate allows Internet Explorer to establish a secure connection with the site. Certificate errors occur when there's a problem with a certificate or a web server's use of the certificate.

I suggest you to refer to the suggestion by Yaqub from the following link if you are using Internet Explorer browser.

Certificate error on Internet Explorer, error message that states the content from the site was blocked because it was not signed by a valid security certificate.
    Note: applies to Windows 10.

Keep us posted on the status of the issue and I’ll be glad to assist you further.

Thank you.

AntonyJose, Mar 5, 2019
Thema:

Can't connect to several certificated sites

1. Can't connect to several certificated sites - Similar Threads - Can't connect several

2. Can't connect to WiFi complex with certificates

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't connect to WiFi complex with certificates: I can perfectly connect to the WiFi through my mobile device however I am unable to connect from my laptop. Also, I am the only one who faces this issue for some reason. I would really appreciate if anyone can help me with this issue.Above, I provided screenshots of what...
  3. Can't connect to WiFi complex with certificates

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can't connect to WiFi complex with certificates: I can perfectly connect to the WiFi through my mobile device however I am unable to connect from my laptop. Also, I am the only one who faces this issue for some reason. I would really appreciate if anyone can help me with this issue.Above, I provided screenshots of what...
  4. "This site can't provide a secure connection".

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    "This site can't provide a secure connection".: This issue occurs on all of my web browsers like google ,avast and avg secure browsers which is I cannot search anything but when I start my pc and I started google aswell, everything is running fine at first but when im in the middle of my online class or gmeet I get...
  5. can't open attachments on several sites

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    can't open attachments on several sites: The requested URL was rejected. Please consult with your administrator. Your support ID is: 12650420299441420136 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-open-attachments-on-several-sites/95188fe8-8bc3-46a6-b4e3-a00ca504802a
  6. Can't connect to certain web sites

Can't connect to certain web sites: I keep getting the following message"Can't connect to this page. This might be because the site uses outdated or unsafeTLS security settings. If this keeps happening try contacting the website owners" Bearing in mind that people like AMEX and other bank site are affected ,I...
  7. Dell can't connect to certain sites

Dell can't connect to certain sites: I have a dell (Inspiron 7558) and so some reason, I can't connect to certain sites. Messages like the one billow will appear. This site can’t be reached T he connection was reset. Try: Checking the connection Checking the proxy and the firewall Running Windows...
  8. Some web sites can't connect

Some web sites can't connect: My laptop cant connect the some web sites .i visit your website on my phone ,apply the given solutions ,but still my laptop cant connect to the internet.please give me a another solution...
  9. Outlook.com with Firefox and site certificate problem

in Browsers and Email
    Outlook.com with Firefox and site certificate problem: Anyone having security certificate problems when trying to use Outlook.com mail with Firefox recently might want to watch this site for Microsoft's progress in fixing the fault. Office 365 Service Status I can usually get in now with repeatedly clicking the Retry button...
  10. Installing site certificate using Edge?

Installing site certificate using Edge?: I have a NAS which gives a certificate which is not trusted and has to be added to the trusted certificate store. This is simple using Internet explorer but I can't find the way to do this using Edge. Can anyone help? 32584