Windows 10: Can't connect to some pages (I think it has to do with secure sites)

Discus and support Can't connect to some pages (I think it has to do with secure sites) in Browsers and Email to solve the problem; I get this when trying to login sites like yahoo or runescape account settings/membership shop/etc and other sites I've and I've tried switching my dns... Discussion in 'Browsers and Email' started by Sempiternal, May 22, 2016.

1. Can't connect to some pages (I think it has to do with secure sites)

I get this when trying to login sites like yahoo or runescape account settings/membership shop/etc and other sites I've and I've tried switching my dns and playing with the winsock setting and neither have worked also I've turned off firewall did nothing to help so its back on.. any ideas? been going on for 2 months... oh also sometimes when diagnosing errors I get a thing saying "one or more protocols are missing on this computer " but it doesn't happen all the time when trying to see the issues at hand it mainly says nothing is wrong or can be found to be wrong... I'm at my wits end sadly. also sometimes when I get the protocol thing and click repair as admin it works and says its fixed but I get the error on not reaching sites even if it says its fixed.. please help me anyone.
    Can't connect to some pages (I think it has to do with secure sites) [​IMG]

:)

Sempiternal, May 22, 2016

2. i think it has something to do with one drive?

Those mean files are not being synced or your OneDrive is full. You can try moving those files back to your local Documents folder. Check the folder path in the Address Bar.

Andre Da Costa, May 22, 2016
  3. TheTrees1 Win User
    i think it has something to do with one drive?

hi there so im on my file explorer and there are these little red x's in the bottom left corner of a large portion of my files. and on another portion of my files there are little green check marks in the same spot. my question is what do they mean and how
    do i get rid of them?

thanks

TheTrees1, May 22, 2016
  4. CountMike New Member

Can't connect to some pages (I think it has to do with secure sites)

Try changing HTTP to HTTPS in address.

CountMike, May 23, 2016
  5. i've tried this.. and for some sites like runescapes secure account pages you can't change it it didn't work though.

Sempiternal, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

Can't connect to some pages (I think it has to do with secure sites)

1. Can't connect to some pages (I think it has to do with secure sites) - Similar Threads - Can't connect pages

2. "This site can't provide a secure connection".

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    "This site can't provide a secure connection".: This issue occurs on all of my web browsers like google ,avast and avg secure browsers which is I cannot search anything but when I start my pc and I started google aswell, everything is running fine at first but when im in the middle of my online class or gmeet I get...
  3. unable to connect with secure sites

unable to connect with secure sites: Even on account I have used for a long time I get the message "Hmmm cannot connect, server not found. what's my solution? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/unable-to-connect-with-secure-sites/fa302daa-dee3-45ac-beac-7c2c0d7e61aa
  4. Can't connect securely to this page

in Windows 10 Customization
    Can't connect securely to this page: Please advise how do I resolve this message . This comes up many times whilst trying to access websites. Even from well known trusted sites. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-connect-securely-to-this-page/24710357-384f-422d-9677-041c9be655f2
  5. Can't connect securely to this page

Can't connect securely to this page: I've trying to get on this page but I keep getting this message. "Cant connect securely to this page" This might be because the site uses outdated or unsafe TLS security settings. If this keeps happening try contacting the website's owner. Please let me know how I can...
  6. "This site can't provide a secure connection" ERROR

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    "This site can't provide a secure connection" ERROR: Greetings All, I have an unusual issue with 2 browsers I am experimenting with. I have installed SlimJet and Opera (see picts) on my Dell Desktop which runs Win Xp Pro, 2gigs ram and plenty of hard drive space, 3.4 processor. When I attempt to go to some sites (THIS ONE...
  7. can't connect securely to this page

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    can't connect securely to this page: What to do when computer says can't connect securely to this page https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-connect-securely-to-this-page/63c059cc-1207-4595-82aa-fd53696dbc84
  8. Some web sites can't connect

Some web sites can't connect: My laptop cant connect the some web sites .i visit your website on my phone ,apply the given solutions ,but still my laptop cant connect to the internet.please give me a another solution...
  9. can't connect securely to this page

in Windows 10 Customization
    can't connect securely to this page: How do I fix this problem? "I can't connect securely to this page" pops up after about 15 minutes and I am then unable to access my emails...
  10. Can't connect to secure sites with ANY browser or app

Can't connect to secure sites with ANY browser or app: OK, I'm on the second day of this. I CANNOT connect to any secure site, nor can the built-in stuff like signing into my Microsoft account, using the Media Creation Tool or anything that would go through an HTTPS connection. I CAN get to Windows Update for some reason. I...