Windows 10: Can't connect to the internet on one PC

Discus and support Can't connect to the internet on one PC in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; I have two PC's a Roku TV and two android phones. One of the PC's is not connecting to the Internet although it loks like it is not connecting to the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by EdwardGann, Oct 4, 2018.

1. Can't connect to the internet on one PC

I have two PC's a Roku TV and two android phones. One of the PC's is not connecting to the Internet although it loks like it is not connecting to the router either. The WIFI symbol indicates a connection with the Yellow triangle, however the router is not showing up on the Networks section of the File Manager. In addition, the Network Connection details has no IPv6 Default Gateway, the IPv6 DNS Servers are populated with the value fec0 0 ffff 1% 1 with the 1% changing to 2% and 3%. Furthermore, there are no entries listed for IPv4 Servers.

I have used two different WIFI Dongles and get the same results and I have done all the obvious things I can think of i.e. restart router, re-add the network connection, etc. It seems like a either a Windows internal problem or maybe a hardware issue. Any ideas?

:)

EdwardGann, Oct 4, 2018

2. internet connection is very slowly while projecting to another pc

Hi,

I suggest you to try the below steps and check if it helps to resolve the issue.

Windows 10 has a built-in troubleshooter to check and fix issues with Internet connection. I would suggest you to run this troubleshooter to check if the issue is with your internet.

Refer these steps:

• Press Windows key + X Key, select
      Control panel
    • Change the view by option on the top right to
      Large icons.
    • Click on troubleshooting and click on the view all option on the left panel
    • Run the Internet Connection troubleshooter

Hope this information is helpful. Please get back to us with the information required, if you need further assistance, we’ll be glad to assist you.

Anup Karkal, Oct 4, 2018
  3. topgundcp Win User
    Connecting computer with no internet connection to network printer

@dk1971
    1. Open Admin command and type: ipconfig

Can't connect to the internet on one PC [​IMG]
    2. Win+X->Control Panel->Netwok and Sharing Center
      Follow the screen shot. This should disable internet access from this PC but allows access to local device(s)
      NOTE: Use the IP & Subnet Mask from step 1. Leave Default gateway & DNS Server blank

Can't connect to the internet on one PC [​IMG]

topgundcp, Oct 4, 2018
  4. Can't connect to the internet on one PC

Windows 10 Internet Connectivity Issues with various programs

Hi,

Apologies for the late reply.

Try the following steps:

I would suggest you to run Internet Connectivity troubleshooter:

Try the following steps:

• Click "Search" and type "Troubleshooting" without quotes and hit enter.

• Click “View All”

• Select "Internet Explorer connection"

• Click next to run the troubleshooter.

Regards,

Waseemulla S, Oct 4, 2018
Thema:

Can't connect to the internet on one PC

1. Can't connect to the internet on one PC - Similar Threads - Can't connect internet

2. Pc can't keep internet connection

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Pc can't keep internet connection: My internet have some issues staying connected with the internet. My internet is just right on the next door and it won't even connect. This only happens with my computer. Please help...
  3. Pc can't keep internet connection

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Pc can't keep internet connection: My internet have some issues staying connected with the internet. My internet is just right on the next door and it won't even connect. This only happens with my computer. Please help...
  4. Pc can't keep internet connection

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  5. Can't Connect PC to Internet

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't Connect PC to Internet: I have a router connected to a tp-link mesh, with 3 decos that increase the reach of my wi-fi. It works very well on all my devices, except on my PC, which when connected via wireless, does not give off any internet, No internet, secured and when connected via ethernet...
  6. Can't Connect PC to Internet

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can't Connect PC to Internet: I have a router connected to a tp-link mesh, with 3 decos that increase the reach of my wi-fi. It works very well on all my devices, except on my PC, which when connected via wireless, does not give off any internet, No internet, secured and when connected via ethernet...
  7. I can't log in to the PC or connect to the Internet

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    I can't log in to the PC or connect to the Internet: This morning I woke up to find that my PC was no longer connecting to wifi with the error "no wifi antenna detected". I started troubleshooting my wireless antenna. During one of the reboots, I tried to log in with my pin but it said there was an error. I am trying to log in...
  8. My PC can't connect to the internet.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    My PC can't connect to the internet.: So this has been going on for a while now and I've tried everything. When I open the wifi menu, nothing shows up, and it won't recognize my ethernet cable. Please help. submitted by /u/AdhesivenessVirtual3 [link] [comments]...
  9. Is there a way to take one PC that is wirelessly connected to the internet and connect it...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Is there a way to take one PC that is wirelessly connected to the internet and connect it...: The second PC can not connect wirelessly and I want to move it but I can’t connect it to WiFi where I want to put it so can I use a laptop as a sort of pass through for the WiFi which is then using a USB cable to connect the other to WiFi? submitted by /u/N8holmy [link]...
  10. Relocated PC can't connect to internet

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Relocated PC can't connect to internet: My family has recently moved my brother into an assisted care facility. Upon setting up his Windows 10 PC, he admitted that he had forgot his password/pin ID. We clicked on manage login, hoping to be presented with screen for changing his password. Instead, a message appeared...