Windows 10: Can't Connect to the Internet to fix "Something happend and your PIN isn't available".

Discus and support Can't Connect to the Internet to fix "Something happend and your PIN isn't available". in Windows Hello & Lockscreen to solve the problem; Hello,My computer has an issue where the PIN cannot be typed in. The only button that is available is "Set up my PIN". If I attempt to press the button... Discussion in 'Windows Hello & Lockscreen' started by PatrickHarrisVO, May 17, 2022.

1. Can't Connect to the Internet to fix "Something happend and your PIN isn't available".

Hello,My computer has an issue where the PIN cannot be typed in. The only button that is available is "Set up my PIN". If I attempt to press the button it will ask for me to search the store for an app to fix this issue. The store that it's trying to connect to, isn't working because there is no Wi-Fi it can connect to. The Windows troubleshooter does not help either, due to the fact that that it ignores the boot command. The Outlook Account is "*** Email address is removed for privacy ***" unfortunately, I have forgotten the password to the account. If you can help me, I hope it does not go down the route of comp

:)

PatrickHarrisVO, May 17, 2022

2. Printer isn´t working after latest update.

After the latest update from Windows, my Canon Pixma ip6600 printer isnt working. In Device Manager it shows up as working properly but when I go to print it isn´t listed as an option in any programs. Troubleshoot suggests it´s a USB 2 printer on a USB
    3 port and that that´s the problem but that cant be since it worked fine before the update. I´ve tried to uninstall and plug it back in but that doesn´t work either.

Sigurdur WilliamBrynjarsson, May 17, 2022
  3. Jakub578 Win User
    Cortana isn´t working

When I hit enter, it did something, but there´s still no Cortana, even after restart. So I tried it again, but now it says that it failed, because it´s already installed and it´s working in PC. So it should work, but Cortana still isn´t here.

Jakub578, May 17, 2022
  4. Can't Connect to the Internet to fix "Something happend and your PIN isn't available".

Printer isn´t working after latest update.

Managed to solve it... here´s how I did it just in case anyone else has the same problem...

->Settings

->Printers & scanners

->Add a printer or scanner

->The printer that I want isn´t listed

->Add a local printer or network printer with manual settings

->Use an existing port: USB001 (Virtual printer port for USB)

->Choose printer

->Use the driver that is currently installed

->Type printer name

And done... =P

Sigurdur WilliamBrynjarsson, May 17, 2022
Thema:

Can't Connect to the Internet to fix "Something happend and your PIN isn't available".

1. Can't Connect to the Internet to fix "Something happend and your PIN isn't available". - Similar Threads - Can't Connect Internet

2. something happend and your PIN isnt available.

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    something happend and your PIN isnt available.: can sign into microsoft account on here, but my pc i cant, i tried running a clean boot and now cant even get past lock screen, i followed some steps to try to get it into recovery mode, i did and tried to startup repair, and i cant even sign into my account because it says...
  3. something happend and your PIN isnt available.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    something happend and your PIN isnt available.: can sign into microsoft account on here, but my pc i cant, i tried running a clean boot and now cant even get past lock screen, i followed some steps to try to get it into recovery mode, i did and tried to startup repair, and i cant even sign into my account because it says...
  4. something happend and your PIN isnt available.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Something Happend and your PIN isn't available. Click to set up your pin again, No option...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Something Happend and your PIN isn't available. Click to set up your pin again, No option...: Hello Sir/Madam,I am using windows 11, it was working find until i upgrade to 11/23 patch. after restart the system is givng me this error "Something Happend and your PIN isn't available. Click to set up your pin again, No option to go for other login options"and i am tried...
  6. Something happend and your pin is not availible

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Something happend and your pin is not availible: I was trying something new with msconfig, I selected "Selective startup" and unchecked everything. I Restarted my pc and could not get back in. I use PIN only and not password. I cant reset my pc, the option doesn't show up. I never backed up my pc. I don't have anyway of...
  7. Something happend and your pin is not availible

Something happend and your pin is not availible: I was trying something new with msconfig, I selected "Selective startup" and unchecked everything. I Restarted my pc and could not get back in. I use PIN only and not password. I cant reset my pc, the option doesn't show up. I never backed up my pc. I don't have anyway of...
  8. Something happend and your pin is not availible

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
  9. Can't Connect to the Internet to fix "Something happend and your PIN isn't available".

Can't Connect to the Internet to fix "Something happend and your PIN isn't available".: Hello,My computer has an issue where the PIN cannot be typed in. The only button that is available is "Set up my PIN". If I attempt to press the button it will ask for me to search the store for an app to fix this issue. The store that it's trying to connect to, isn't working...
  10. Can't Connect to the Internet to fix "Something happend and your PIN isn't available".

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't Connect to the Internet to fix "Something happend and your PIN isn't available".: Hello,My computer has an issue where the PIN cannot be typed in. The only button that is available is "Set up my PIN". If I attempt to press the button it will ask for me to search the store for an app to fix this issue. The store that it's trying to connect to, isn't working...