Windows 10: Can't connect to the Minecraft world of my friend on PS4

Discus and support Can't connect to the Minecraft world of my friend on PS4 in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; So basically, since it is now possible to crossplay with PS4 and all other Bedrock platforms, my friend on PS4 got really excited, and wanted to try it... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by LegendFIN, Dec 14, 2019.

1. LegendFIN Win User

Can't connect to the Minecraft world of my friend on PS4

So basically, since it is now possible to crossplay with PS4 and all other Bedrock platforms, my friend on PS4 got really excited, and wanted to try it out with me (I am on Windows 10 Edition). So he did what he was suppost to, created a microsoft account, linked it, added me as a friend, I accepted. All that went really well.

After he created a world that had multiplayer on, I could see him in the "Friends" tab, 1/8 players on the server. I tried to click it and join. It was loading for a bit. It said "Connecting to Multiplayer" or something like that, and after a while, "Can't connect to world".

Any help?

:)

LegendFIN, Dec 14, 2019

2. Minecraft 'Unable to connect to world'

I have no other devices available to try and I am unsure how I would be able to adjust any server settings on the windows 10 Bedrock version of Minecraft, I am simply trying to join my world on PC from a friend's account on xbox

The Powershell commands simply replied with ok and nothing changed

I cannot find the windows 10 Minecraft file location on my PC at all

Also I was not aware that I would have to have a server set up. I thought that if I was running the world on one device and went to the 'Friends' tab of the Minecraft main menu on the other device and clicked on the gamertag of the players world I wanted
    to join in the 'joinable friends' section it would just join me into the world. I have tried inviting the friend account into the world and it still says 'unable to connect to world'

SamFoulger, Dec 14, 2019
  3. Minecraft Windows 10 - Suddenly unable to connect to friend's world

I've been playing on a friend's world for several weeks now. We were playing the other night when she got the invisible wall glitch, so she quit and restarted. When I went to rejoin the world, I got the "Unable to connect to world" error message. Literally
    nothing changed - she just quit and reopened Minecraft. We each restarted our PCs, nothing changed. I've tried connecting again a few days later with no success. I can't find any solutions online. Anyone know what to do?

EDIT: My friend created a brand new world and I cannot connect to this world either. Could it be her wifi security settings?

spmcdonnell5, Dec 14, 2019
  4. A. User Win User

Minecraft Windows 10 - Suddenly unable to connect to friend's world

I don't think you understand the issue here. My friend, who has also uninstalled and reinstalled Minecraft, can play on the world just fine. I am simply getting the "Unable to connect to world" error message when I try to connect. You've given me no reason
    as to why you originally thought the Xbox app on my PC was the issue.

I would like for someone from Microsoft or someone who understands my issue to respond.

A. User, Dec 14, 2019
Thema:

1. Can't connect to the Minecraft world of my friend on PS4 - Similar Threads - Can't connect Minecraft

2. Minecraft ps4 connecting to friends and them connecting to me

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft ps4 connecting to friends and them connecting to me: So since January no one has been able to join my minecraft game and vice versa. I can join my friend on pc but he can't join me.I've tried deleting saved data n reinstalling the game tried going out an in reported it to moving and they haven't done anything to solve this...
  3. Minecraft for windows 10 Can't connect to friend on PS4

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft for windows 10 Can't connect to friend on PS4: This game has been extremely inconsistent since I bought it, which I have been regretting. Firstly, sometimes I can't even see which friends are online who are playing on PS4, even though I can see them in the windows overlay, but can't join their worlds, even though they...
  4. Unable to connect to my friend's Minecraft World

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unable to connect to my friend's Minecraft World: Pretty much every time I try to connect to my friend's world, it says 'Unable to connect to world.' Literally no matter how many times I've tried. It's only her worlds that have this issue. The only solution that I know of that works is for her to leave and rejoin it, but...
  5. I Nintendo Switch cant join my friend's PS4 minecraft world

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I Nintendo Switch cant join my friend's PS4 minecraft world: so basically, my friend who plays on ps4 made a minecraft world. normally if i cant join, he just restarts his ps4 and i try to join again, after a couple times of doing that, i can usually join. Just today, however, i kept trying to join, but it wasnt working, we tried for...
  6. I can't connect to my friends world anymore in minecraft

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I can't connect to my friends world anymore in minecraft: We have been playing on a server with a couple of other friends. One day the host's minecraft crashed because he turned on high settings while he was near like 200 villagers. After that the players who were in the server during the crash couldn't join including me but somehow...
  7. I’m on PS4 and I PS4 am trying to join my friends PC world in Minecraft and I cannot

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I’m on PS4 and I PS4 am trying to join my friends PC world in Minecraft and I cannot: We cannot seem to find a fix for this, yet the update has been out for a few months now. Every time he sends me an invite, I am told that I “Cannot join this specific server”. Also, after adding him as a friend, he does not show in my friends list as online, when he clearly...
  8. Unable to connect to my friend's Windows 10 Minecraft world

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unable to connect to my friend's Windows 10 Minecraft world: When I go into Minecraft bedrock, and select my friend's world to join, I always receive a screen that display 'Unable to connect to world" after the game spends about 20-30 seconds displaying 'connecting to multiplayer game.' My friend is hosting this world from his pc on...
  9. my friends cant join my world in minecraft "unable to connect to world"

in Windows 10 Gaming
    my friends cant join my world in minecraft "unable to connect to world": so this has been going on for a while now and im done my friends cant join me so i tried giving them the .mcworld file to download but then that didn't work but i can join my friends i have tried using Ethernet etc i really need help...
  10. Minecraft windows edition: friends unable to connect to my world

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft windows edition: friends unable to connect to my world: I tried cross platform and for the last few months no one can join at all. it always says unable to connect for them https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/minecraft-windows-edition-friends-unable-to/a78bb55e-3237-46d2-ad20-e6a195497b9c

Users found this page by searching for:

1. minecraft ps4 unable to connect to world

2. why cant i join my friends world on minecraft pc

3. ps4 cant connect to my friends.mineraft world

4. unable to connect to world minecraft ps4 crossplay,
  5. ps4 minecraft bluescreen multiplayer,
  6. Minecraft bedrock unable to connect to world ps4,
  7. cant connect to world minecraft ps4,
  8. cant connect to the world minecraft ps4,
  9. minecraft ps4 unable to connect to world 2020,
  10. minecraft ps4 cant join friends 2020,
  11. minecraft ps4 cant join friends,