Windows 10: Can't connect to the PPPOE error 651 - endless loop of identification on ethernet - unknown...

Discus and support Can't connect to the PPPOE error 651 - endless loop of identification on ethernet - unknown... in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Hello, I ran in an issue, I can't connect my windows 10 home via PPPoE with my ethernet cable, when i plug it in ethernet connection is on endless loop... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by ErikPodškubka, Aug 31, 2019.

1. Can't connect to the PPPOE error 651 - endless loop of identification on ethernet - unknown...

Hello, I ran in an issue, I can't connect my windows 10 home via PPPoE with my ethernet cable, when i plug it in ethernet connection is on endless loop of: identification - connected (just for a 0,1 sec) - no connection.
    From time to time it stops and stays at Unknown connection. When I try to run the PPPoE it shows up error 651.

I went through thousands of guides. On one guide it guided me to re-register the raspppoe file.
    I typed it in the cmd (regsvr32 raspppoe.sys) and RegSvr32 window pops up with: Modul raspppoe.sys could not be found.

Can you help me solve this issue please?
    Thanks a lot in advance.

:)

ErikPodškubka, Aug 31, 2019

2. Windows 10 PPPOE error 651

When I installed Windows 10 from Windows 8.1, my network connection with PPPOE

began to return Error 651.

Can any person advise me what to do?

1. The device and setting has been the same as Windows 8 and 8.1, that has been working all right.

2. When I try the same connection with Windows 7 PC, it worked just fine.

KazuakiMizota, Aug 31, 2019
  3. PhilPM Win User
    Internet connection failed due to error 651, Ethernet does not have valid configuration

Hello Tech Team,

Have serious problem connecting to inter after my windows 10 upgrade, currently running 1511.

Have done upgrade twice for the same problem, when I go back to W8.1, the internet connection works fine.

Now again the same problem, even direct connection to broadband using PPPoE connection is not working.

Have tried all the options in windows community right from driver installation to cfg suggestion.

Request help on this connection failed 651 error and during network adapter trouble shooting receive one or more protocols are missing or Ethernet does not have valid ip.

PhilPM, Aug 31, 2019
  4. Anant_82 Win User

Can't connect to the PPPOE error 651 - endless loop of identification on ethernet - unknown...

Broadband PPPoE connection not working after Windows 10 upgrade or Windows 10 clean install: error 651

Hello,

Same problem with me, I have 2 laptops one with windows 7 and another windows 10. Same PPPoE connection works on windows 7 but not on 10. I have tried almost all the tricks given in [Solved] Error 651 - Connection Failed with Error 651 in Windows - Geeks Gyaan . But in vain. Microsoft
    guys please solve this issue ASAP.

Regards,

Anant.

Anant_82, Aug 31, 2019
Thema:

Can't connect to the PPPOE error 651 - endless loop of identification on ethernet - unknown...

1. Can't connect to the PPPOE error 651 - endless loop of identification on ethernet - unknown... - Similar Threads - Can't connect PPPOE

2. Windows 10 Can't Sign In on PC with PIN - Endless Loops Upon Endless Loops

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Windows 10 Can't Sign In on PC with PIN - Endless Loops Upon Endless Loops: Big problem here. Let me first explain that I've tried every way possible to talk to someone at MS live via phone or web chat, but that doesn't seem possible anymore. I can't even request support from help.microsoft.com. I put in my issues in the field, it gives me links...
  3. Broadband connection PPPoE

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Broadband connection PPPoE: broadband connection issue "the remote connection was denied because the user name and password combination you provided is not recognized, or the selected authentication protocol is not permitted on the remote access server." broadband connection working properly in win 7...
  4. Windows10 : Max PPPOE connection

Windows10 : Max PPPOE connection: Hi , what is Max number of PPPOE connection that can be created on Windows 10 OS. This information would be really useful. Br, Mahanth https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows10-max-pppoe-connection/7c21f621-b1c9-45a4-aa59-a44ccb0c796b
  5. failed with error 651

failed with error 651: although done my best I can't turn on airplane mode to connect to internet, wi-fi mode ok, but I don't like it. how to resolve it? my pc is of hp notebook, windows10. thanks....
  6. Dell G3 Ethernet endless loop stuck identifying.

Dell G3 Ethernet endless loop stuck identifying.: My Ethernet/LAN connection is stuck in an endless loop of identifying the connection and not connecting. It's driving me crazy. I don't know what's wrong. Is the LAN adapter faulty? Occasionally I'll get a solid LAN connection for a bit until it's lost and then stuck...
  7. 651 error massage

651 error massage: got a error message 651. how do I fix this https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/651-error-massage/31118063-8aa7-4a9b-a820-d4a09e963dc7
  8. Can't connect to the PPPOE error 651 - Module raspppoe.sys fails to load

Can't connect to the PPPOE error 651 - Module raspppoe.sys fails to load: Hello, I ran in an issue, I can't connect my windows 10 home via PPPoE with my ethernet cable, when i plug it in ethernet connection is on endless loop of: identification - connected (just for a 0,1 sec) - no connection. From time to time it stops and stays at Unknown...
  9. PPPoe connection via Wifi

PPPoe connection via Wifi: My laptop only has a Wifi network connection. Should Windows 10 allow me to be able to establish a PPPoE connection? (I am trying to connect to a Zyxel VMG8924-B10A running in bridge mode.) 114118
  10. Connection was already enabled but failed with error 651.

Connection was already enabled but failed with error 651.: Screenshot 1: Connection was already enabled as shown below. [img] Screenshot 2: Connection failed with error 651 as shown below. [img] Two days ago, the above problem suddenly arose. The only solution was to unplug the LAN cable and then plug it back in. Can...