Windows 10: Can't Connect to this network error!

Discus and support Can't Connect to this network error! in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; I know there are a lot of forums and questions about this error; however, I've many of the fixes and suggestions out there and nothing is working. I'm... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by LeroyHargrove Jr, Feb 24, 2020.

1. Can't Connect to this network error!

I know there are a lot of forums and questions about this error; however, I've many of the fixes and suggestions out there and nothing is working. I'm trying to connect to a network that I've had access to for a year or so. Apparently there was an issue with the access points and the system was rebooted or something. Anyway, now I don't have access. There is a FREE open WIFI and also private Password protected networks...and I can't connect to either. I can connect just fine on my phone, but not my laptop. I can connect to any other wifi network around though; home, Starbucks, BOINGO, etc. I've reset my network adapter, did all of the "forget network" tips, ran the Troubleshooter and it says "Troubleshooting couldn't identify the problem".

:)

LeroyHargrove Jr, Feb 24, 2020

2. network connections error 615. specified port was not found

Hi Karlo,

The error 615 may arise if there's an issue on how your modem is mounted. To sort your concern, we suggest that you consider the following:

• Ensure that your modem is connected properly.
    • Run the internet connection troubleshooter. To do this follow these steps:
      • Type Troubleshooting in the search box.
      • Press Enter.
      • Click View All and select Internet Connections.
      • Follow the on-screen instructions.
    • Reinstall your modem. For a step-by-step guide, refer to the support website of your Internet service provider.
    • If the issue persists, follow the troubleshooting steps provided on this
      link
      on how to fix network connection issues.

Let us know should you need further assistance.

Darwin Dim, Feb 24, 2020
  3. Losing network connection

Hello Dear, if you have a laptop or a PC with a wireless network adapter, you can see a list of available wireless networks and then connect to one of those networks. The wireless networks will only appear if your PC has a wireless network adapter installed, the adapter is turned on, and the wireless access point is in range.

1. Click Start, click Control Panel, click Network and Internet Connections, and then click Network Connections.

2. In the left pane, under Network Tasks, click View available wireless networks.
    In case, If you don't see the network you want to connect to, click Refresh network list. If you see the network but the signal is weak, move the PC closer to the wireless router.

3. Click the network you want to connect to, and then click Connect.

4. If you're connecting to a secure network, type the security key, and then click OK.

I Hope you solve out your query soon.

martinkaren77, Feb 24, 2020
  4. Mel Tar Win User

Can't Connect to this network error!

No network connection

Hello Graham,

To resolve your concern about wireless network issues, please click the link below and follow the suggested troubleshooting steps:

Let us know how it goes.

Mel Tar, Feb 24, 2020
Thema:

Can't Connect to this network error!

1. Can't Connect to this network error! - Similar Threads - Can't Connect network

2. Network stuck at "Connecting" or "Can't Connect To This Network".

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Network stuck at "Connecting" or "Can't Connect To This Network".: The title says it all, but i have read other problem submissions and solutions but none of them work. This includes resetting my network, using device manager, using command prompt, and pretty much every other solution posted out there. ...there.If it helps, it says "Checking...
  3. Network stuck at "Connecting" or "Can't Connect To This Network".

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Network stuck at "Connecting" or "Can't Connect To This Network".: The title says it all, but i have read other problem submissions and solutions but none of them work. This includes resetting my network, using device manager, using command prompt, and pretty much every other solution posted out there. ...there.If it helps, it says "Checking...
  4. WiFi connection error,can't connect to this network

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    WiFi connection error,can't connect to this network: Hi i recently upgraded my OS to Windows 10 from Windows 7 where I was able to use my realtek wireless network adapter 2.0 to connect to my mobile hotspot 2.4ghz , WPA2 - PERSONAL , but after the upgrade I wasn't able to connect to hotspot...
  5. Can't Connect to Network Error

Can't Connect to Network Error: I've recently run into a wifi connectivity issue. While playing a game online,I lost my internet connection. Over the next several minutes I attempted to reconnect to my wifi with no success. Frustrated I left my computer alone for an hour and went and made myself dinner....
  6. "Can't Connect to This Network" Error

"Can't Connect to This Network" Error: I am currently living in an off-campus apartment linked to my graduate college. Whenever I try to connect to the wifi network they provide, I need to enter my school username and password. However, whenever I try that, I simply get a "Can't connect to this network" error. I...
  7. Can't Connect to this Network

Can't Connect to this Network: I know this is probably a common problem that is easy to fix but for real, I have no idea. It happens after I enter the password in an attempt to connect. I don't know if its the right password but when I try to enter another password it says its the wrong one. So yeah....
  8. "Can't connect to this network"

"Can't connect to this network": I wiped our HP Pavilion 20 desktop to give it to my daughter. Now, after resetting the computer, I can't connect to our network. Our network is available and the wireless icon on the bottom of the screen shows a white star, but when I click connect and enter our password it...
  9. Can't connect to this network

Can't connect to this network: Today, while having lunch at my favorite restaurant, I tried to connect to their WiFi network as I usually do. I got the following message:Checking network resources And then, after a few seconds:Can't connect to this network My obvious question is, why not? To begin...
  10. "Can't connect to this network."

"Can't connect to this network.": I just bought a wifi card for my windows 10 desktop (a tp-link archer t8e) and cannot connect to my network. I have the wifi icon on the tray, I can get a list of available networks but after entering the wpa key for my network it just shows the message "Can't connect to...