Windows 10: "Can't connect to this network" i need help

Discus and support "Can't connect to this network" i need help in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; i just bought a refurbished pc. all is working fine until yesterday i had this problem. I've done my research and I have tried all the solution that I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by AlvinCharlie, Mar 26, 2021.

1. "Can't connect to this network" i need help

i just bought a refurbished pc. all is working fine until yesterday i had this problem. I've done my research and I have tried all the solution that I can find on Googlereset network setting, command prompt, uninstall wifi, updating Microsoft, etc.. I've become more anxious it's still not fixed. so, finally I decided to reset my PC and guess what? STILL NOT FIXED! please somebody help me.

p.s. - The WiFi is my own smartphone cellular data, and the Internet is working fine that's how I can still post this discussion

:)

AlvinCharlie, Mar 26, 2021
  2. Mel Tar Win User

No network connection

Hello Graham,

To resolve your concern about wireless network issues, please click the link below and follow the suggested troubleshooting steps:

Let us know how it goes.

Mel Tar, Mar 26, 2021
  3. help to remote connect

not sure how to use both programs u 2 suggested, i need more helpful steps thanks

Corduroy_Jr, Mar 26, 2021
  4. "Can't connect to this network" i need help

Losing network connection

Hello Dear, if you have a laptop or a PC with a wireless network adapter, you can see a list of available wireless networks and then connect to one of those networks. The wireless networks will only appear if your PC has a wireless network adapter installed, the adapter is turned on, and the wireless access point is in range.

1. Click Start, click Control Panel, click Network and Internet Connections, and then click Network Connections.

2. In the left pane, under Network Tasks, click View available wireless networks.
    In case, If you don't see the network you want to connect to, click Refresh network list. If you see the network but the signal is weak, move the PC closer to the wireless router.

3. Click the network you want to connect to, and then click Connect.

4. If you're connecting to a secure network, type the security key, and then click OK.

I Hope you solve out your query soon.

martinkaren77, Mar 26, 2021
Thema:

"Can't connect to this network" i need help

1. "Can't connect to this network" i need help - Similar Threads - Can't connect network

2. I can't connect to ANY wifi networks!!! HELP!!

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I can't connect to ANY wifi networks!!! HELP!!: Hello,I cannot connect to ANY wifi networks on my PC, at all. My wifi works throughout the house, on phones and tablets etc and even on other computers! It's just mineI installed windows 11 in around december '22 and since then i haven't been able to connect to any wifi...
  3. I can't connect to ANY wifi networks!!! HELP!!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I can't connect to ANY wifi networks!!! HELP!!: Hello,I cannot connect to ANY wifi networks on my PC, at all. My wifi works throughout the house, on phones and tablets etc and even on other computers! It's just mineI installed windows 11 in around december '22 and since then i haven't been able to connect to any wifi...
  4. I need help with network connection

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I need help with network connection: Long story short, i was watchong a movie yesterday and my internet connection stopped working, but cause im sick i didint want to do anything, so i log on my pc today, and i saw that my wi fi doesn't show up, not even the iconAs you can see on photo below, my wifi button...
  5. I need help with network connection

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I need help with network connection: Long story short, i was watchong a movie yesterday and my internet connection stopped working, but cause im sick i didint want to do anything, so i log on my pc today, and i saw that my wi fi doesn't show up, not even the iconAs you can see on photo below, my wifi button...
  6. I can't connect to this network

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    I can't connect to this network: I have a problem with my internet for about 1 week. I connect to my computer and everything works perfectly fine, but then the internet on my computer shuts down. When trying to reconnect to the network, I receive a message that "I cannot connect to this network", when trying...
  7. I can't connect to network.

I can't connect to network.: In my device error 0x800704cf is occurring and when i am try to solve it by troubleshooter it says diagnostic policy service not running and when is try to solve that, then pc says access denied. I also activated my windows but it is saying i haven't do that. So pls help me....
  8. NO NETWORK CONNECTION UNIDENTIFIED NETWORK NEED HELP ASAP

NO NETWORK CONNECTION UNIDENTIFIED NETWORK NEED HELP ASAP: I booted up my computer yesterday to find that i couldn't connect to the network, when i investigated further i found that my network was now showing it as a unidentified network no network access. I've spent the last 14 hours trying to solve this problem as i need to get on...
  9. I need help, I need to connect a printer

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    I need help, I need to connect a printer: I have an hp laptop, I don't know much about installation and I need your help. I want to install a printer on my laptop, this printer shows that I can install it via USB or wireless...
  10. I can't connect to the Internet! Need help urgently!

I can't connect to the Internet! Need help urgently!: So I upgraded last night and the Internet won't connect and I can't click on settings?! if you have a solution I need it to be very detailed as I am not a computer expert... i have tried troubleshooting it and it says nothing! Any ideas? 9869