Windows 10: Can't connect to this network problem

Discus and support Can't connect to this network problem in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; So I am have issue connecting to a specific network. I use TP-Link router, but nowadays its showing 'can't connect to this network', tried many a... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by Jupiter000, Aug 31, 2021.

1. Can't connect to this network problem

So I am have issue connecting to a specific network. I use TP-Link router, but nowadays its showing 'can't connect to this network', tried many a times, forget network, reset network, but still the same error. would be glad if someone helps me out

:)

Jupiter000, Aug 31, 2021

2. Network Connection Problem

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

I understand how you feel about the situation. Let me help you in resolving the issue.

I suggest you to follow the steps below and check:

Method 1: Network troubleshooting

• On the search bar type “Troubleshooting”
        • Click on “Network and Internet”
        • Click on “Network Adapter” and run the troubleshooter.
    Method 2: Download and install the latest firmware updates for the adapter.

• On the search bar type “ Device Manager”
    • On the left pane locate “Network Adapter” and expand by clicking on it
    • Right on the “ Wireless adapter/Ethernet” option and click “Uninstall’
    • Download the latest Wireless network/Ethernet adapter driver setup file from the manufacturer’s website and install it.

Why can’t I connect to a network?

Note: A lot of variables are involved when you connect to a network: cables, network adapters, drivers, and routers. So troubleshooting network connection problems can be challenging.
    This article will help you find and fix problems with wired (Ethernet) and wireless (Wi-Fi) network connections.

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/cant-connect-to-network#1TC=windows-8

You may also refer to the article:

Wired and wireless network problems.

Fix Wi-Fi connection issues in Windows

Note: All the above steps holds good for Windows 10 as well.

Hope the information provided helps. For further assistance, you can post your query in Microsoft Community

Nachappa C K, Aug 31, 2021
  3. Mel Tar Win User
    No network connection

Hello Graham,

To resolve your concern about wireless network issues, please click the link below and follow the suggested troubleshooting steps:

Let us know how it goes.

Mel Tar, Aug 31, 2021
  4. Can't connect to this network problem

Problem in Network Connections

Hi Manoj,

To help you with your concern regarding the network connections in your computer, let me suggest you to run the Network troubleshooter. Kindly follow the steps below:

• Press Windows key
    • Search Control Panel
    • Click Troubleshooting then select Network and Internet
    • Select Network Adapter then follow the on-screen instructions

Please let us know how it goes for us to assist you further.

Virfranz Man, Aug 31, 2021
Thema:

Can't connect to this network problem

1. Can't connect to this network problem - Similar Threads - Can't connect network

2. Network stuck at "Connecting" or "Can't Connect To This Network".

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Network stuck at "Connecting" or "Can't Connect To This Network".: The title says it all, but i have read other problem submissions and solutions but none of them work. This includes resetting my network, using device manager, using command prompt, and pretty much every other solution posted out there. ...there.If it helps, it says "Checking...
  3. Network stuck at "Connecting" or "Can't Connect To This Network".

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Network stuck at "Connecting" or "Can't Connect To This Network".: The title says it all, but i have read other problem submissions and solutions but none of them work. This includes resetting my network, using device manager, using command prompt, and pretty much every other solution posted out there. ...there.If it helps, it says "Checking...
  4. can't connect to this network

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    can't connect to this network: Hello , i got a problem with 5ghz wifi connectionwe use digital radiography or i can call it Dr to describe it in brief it receive x-ray and covert it to pic then send it to laptop throw wifi with 5ghz part , the dr is working like access point and i connect wifi from it...
  5. can't connect to this network

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    can't connect to this network: Hello , i got a problem with 5ghz wifi connectionwe use digital radiography or i can call it Dr to describe it in brief it receive x-ray and covert it to pic then send it to laptop throw wifi with 5ghz part , the dr is working like access point and i connect wifi from it...
  6. Can't connect to network

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Can't connect to network: Not sure why but I just got my PC and I can't connect to my home wifi, connected to my mobile Hotspot just fine but when I try to connect to my wifi it connects for a second then drops and gives me the message it can't connect, please help. submitted by...
  7. Can't connect to network problem

Can't connect to network problem: So I have this Asus laptop and was upgraded to windows 10 recently and I encountered a problem. When I open my laptop I saw that my internet wasn't connected. I tried to connect to it manually but it just says "can't connect to this network". I tried to fix it through...
  8. Can't connect to network.

Can't connect to network.: About 5 days ago, I was playing a game when suddenly I disconnected from my wifi. I had to wait around 2 minutes for the networks to show up. When I tried to connect back, it said "Can't connect to this network". Every other device in my house was fine and could connect....
  9. Can't connect to this network

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Can't connect to this network: I cannot connect to the internet and i do not know why. This happens always after a blackout :( submitted by /u/ViperousRogue67 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/fctu18/cant_connect_to_this_network/
  10. Can't connect to this network

Can't connect to this network: Hello, I have been unable to connect to a wireless network for 3 days through my Lenovo Ideapad Z570. The error message "Can't connect to this network" keeps showing up. On the other hand my phone and tablet have no problem connecting to WiFi. I have tried turning the...