Windows 10: Cant connect to this network

Discus and support Cant connect to this network in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; When I try to connect to the wifi on my pc, I get "Cant connect to this network error" My drivers are up to date. Help would be greatly appreciated.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by LucBurton, Mar 15, 2019.

1. LucBurton Win User

Cant connect to this network

When I try to connect to the wifi on my pc, I get "Cant connect to this network error" My drivers are up to date. Help would be greatly appreciated.

:)

LucBurton, Mar 15, 2019

2. Losing network connection

Hello Dear, if you have a laptop or a PC with a wireless network adapter, you can see a list of available wireless networks and then connect to one of those networks. The wireless networks will only appear if your PC has a wireless network adapter installed, the adapter is turned on, and the wireless access point is in range.

1. Click Start, click Control Panel, click Network and Internet Connections, and then click Network Connections.

2. In the left pane, under Network Tasks, click View available wireless networks.
    In case, If you don't see the network you want to connect to, click Refresh network list. If you see the network but the signal is weak, move the PC closer to the wireless router.

3. Click the network you want to connect to, and then click Connect.

4. If you're connecting to a secure network, type the security key, and then click OK.

I Hope you solve out your query soon.

martinkaren77, Mar 15, 2019
  3. Mel Tar Win User
    No network connection

Hello Graham,

To resolve your concern about wireless network issues, please click the link below and follow the suggested troubleshooting steps:

Let us know how it goes.

Mel Tar, Mar 15, 2019
  4. Cant connect to this network

network connectivity

I highly suggest that you try these steps instead:

• Press theWindows
      key + X button on your keyboard.

• Go to
      Control Panel.

• Select
      Network and Sharing Center.

• Click on
      Internet options.

• Choose
      Connections
      tab.

• Click on
      LAN Settings.

• Uncheck
      Use a Proxy server for your LAN.

• Click
      Apply, then
      OK.

CourageDog, Mar 15, 2019
Thema:

Cant connect to this network

1. Cant connect to this network - Similar Threads - Cant connect network

2. I cant connect to public network. It doesnt ask for password

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    I cant connect to public network. It doesnt ask for password: I cant connect to public network. It says SSL certificate error and google says your network is not private. It should ask for password on this network, but it doesnt. It connects, but I cant go online and there is a yellow triangle on internet access ikon. I tried lot of...
  3. Cant connect to internet !

Cant connect to internet !: so basicly this has been a long process of me trying to solve my issue. let me explain, i can connect to wifi and Ethernet and both of them say "connected" but i cant access any online services (chrome, gta, csgo, steam ect ect) sometimes it will have the yellow error symbol...
  4. cant connect to internet

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    cant connect to internet: Im having a problem useing the internet, my intel(R) wireless-AC 9560 has a code 10 error. Will going back to a previous version of Windows 10 fix it? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-connect-to-internet/34b8068d-dbe4-4dae-a4d9-96f69368bb52
  5. cant connect to internet

cant connect to internet: Hi.i use a acer aspire e 15 laptop.Started it up today and i cant get on the internet,its showing i have a good connection and i ran the truble shooter and that said their is no problem,other pc's in the homw have no problem with the internet.Any help please 122834
  6. cant connect to internet

in Windows 10 Support
    cant connect to internet: Hi.i use a acer aspire e 15 laptop.Started it up today and i cant get on the internet,its showing i have a good connection and i ran the trouble shooter and that said their is no problem,other pc's in the home have no problem with the internet.Any help please 122835
  7. cant connect to internet

in Windows 10 Support
    cant connect to internet: Hi.i use a acer aspire e 15 laptop.Started it up today and i cant get on the internet,its showing i have a good connection and i ran the truble shooter and that said their is no problem,other pc's in the homw have no problem with the internet.Any help please 122834
  8. I cant connect to network drives

I cant connect to network drives: it was working back on 10049 and then i updated to 10051 and it still was working fine. but recently i did a fresh install and now i can re add a network device i have a "New" Nintendo 3ds and i cant setup the MicroSD management which requires you to add it as a network...
  9. Cant log on to network

Cant log on to network: 1 Hi, have succeeded in setting up 2 new windows 10 pro machines from scratch, and shared the sections that I want shared. (brand new, not upgraded.)with some help from you guys on here. *Redface 2 Now to log on with my laptop and it asks for domain, I not set it up like...
  10. Cant connect to Ethernet

Cant connect to Ethernet: So i recently updated to windows 10, and i noticed i wasn't connected to my Ethernet anymore, so i had to connect my PC to the wifi. Under my "network Adapters" it only shows "Qualcomm Atheros 802.11 1/b/g/n" I tried connecting another ethernet cable, but nothing happened....