Windows 10: Can't connect to this network!

Discus and support Can't connect to this network! in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Hello, I got some problems with connecting network here. I can't connect to my usual network, I'm using my neighbor's wifi and it's very poor. My... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by PTran3, Apr 16, 2019.

1. PTran3 Win User

Can't connect to this network!

Hello,

I got some problems with connecting network here. I can't connect to my usual network, I'm using my neighbor's wifi and it's very poor. My phone and other devices in house are still using it normally. I've tried turning the route off and on, forget the network, etc even I've done reset the laptop, it still not work.

Please help me with this, thanks!

:)

PTran3, Apr 16, 2019

2. Losing network connection

Hello Dear, if you have a laptop or a PC with a wireless network adapter, you can see a list of available wireless networks and then connect to one of those networks. The wireless networks will only appear if your PC has a wireless network adapter installed, the adapter is turned on, and the wireless access point is in range.

1. Click Start, click Control Panel, click Network and Internet Connections, and then click Network Connections.

2. In the left pane, under Network Tasks, click View available wireless networks.
    In case, If you don't see the network you want to connect to, click Refresh network list. If you see the network but the signal is weak, move the PC closer to the wireless router.

3. Click the network you want to connect to, and then click Connect.

4. If you're connecting to a secure network, type the security key, and then click OK.

I Hope you solve out your query soon.

martinkaren77, Apr 16, 2019
  3. Mel Tar Win User
    No network connection

Hello Graham,

To resolve your concern about wireless network issues, please click the link below and follow the suggested troubleshooting steps:

Let us know how it goes.

Mel Tar, Apr 16, 2019
  4. Can't connect to this network!

network connectivity

I highly suggest that you try these steps instead:

• Press theWindows
      key + X button on your keyboard.

• Go to
      Control Panel.

• Select
      Network and Sharing Center.

• Click on
      Internet options.

• Choose
      Connections
      tab.

• Click on
      LAN Settings.

• Uncheck
      Use a Proxy server for your LAN.

• Click
      Apply, then
      OK.

CourageDog, Apr 16, 2019
Thema:

Can't connect to this network!

1. Can't connect to this network! - Similar Threads - Can't connect network

2. Network stuck at "Connecting" or "Can't Connect To This Network".

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Network stuck at "Connecting" or "Can't Connect To This Network".: The title says it all, but i have read other problem submissions and solutions but none of them work. This includes resetting my network, using device manager, using command prompt, and pretty much every other solution posted out there. ...there.If it helps, it says "Checking...
  3. Network stuck at "Connecting" or "Can't Connect To This Network".

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Network stuck at "Connecting" or "Can't Connect To This Network".: The title says it all, but i have read other problem submissions and solutions but none of them work. This includes resetting my network, using device manager, using command prompt, and pretty much every other solution posted out there. ...there.If it helps, it says "Checking...
  4. can't connect to this network

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    can't connect to this network: Hello , i got a problem with 5ghz wifi connectionwe use digital radiography or i can call it Dr to describe it in brief it receive x-ray and covert it to pic then send it to laptop throw wifi with 5ghz part , the dr is working like access point and i connect wifi from it...
  5. can't connect to this network

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    can't connect to this network: Hello , i got a problem with 5ghz wifi connectionwe use digital radiography or i can call it Dr to describe it in brief it receive x-ray and covert it to pic then send it to laptop throw wifi with 5ghz part , the dr is working like access point and i connect wifi from it...
  6. Can't connect to network

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Can't connect to network: Not sure why but I just got my PC and I can't connect to my home wifi, connected to my mobile Hotspot just fine but when I try to connect to my wifi it connects for a second then drops and gives me the message it can't connect, please help. submitted by...
  7. Can't connect to network.

Can't connect to network.: About 5 days ago, I was playing a game when suddenly I disconnected from my wifi. I had to wait around 2 minutes for the networks to show up. When I tried to connect back, it said "Can't connect to this network". Every other device in my house was fine and could connect....
  8. Can't connect to this network

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Can't connect to this network: I cannot connect to the internet and i do not know why. This happens always after a blackout :( submitted by /u/ViperousRogue67 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/fctu18/cant_connect_to_this_network/
  9. Can't connect to this network

Can't connect to this network: Hello, I have been unable to connect to a wireless network for 3 days through my Lenovo Ideapad Z570. The error message "Can't connect to this network" keeps showing up. On the other hand my phone and tablet have no problem connecting to WiFi. I have tried turning the...
  10. Can't connect to this network

Can't connect to this network: Today, while having lunch at my favorite restaurant, I tried to connect to their WiFi network as I usually do. I got the following message:Checking network resources And then, after a few seconds:Can't connect to this network My obvious question is, why not? To begin...