Windows 10: "Can't connect to this network."

Discus and support "Can't connect to this network." in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; I just bought a wifi card for my windows 10 desktop (a tp-link archer t8e) and cannot connect to my network. I have the wifi icon on the tray, I can... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by legend383, Dec 17, 2015.

1. legend383 Win User

"Can't connect to this network."

I just bought a wifi card for my windows 10 desktop (a tp-link archer t8e) and cannot connect to my network.

I have the wifi icon on the tray, I can get a list of available networks but after entering the wpa key for my network it just shows the message "Can't connect to this network."

Network diagnosis just suggested connecting to a wifi network (why didn't I think of that...), does anyone here have any clue as to what the problem could be?

UPDATE: Just noticed that the wifi adapter is being disabled briefly just after I enter the network password, no idea what's going on.

:)

legend383, Dec 17, 2015

2. " Nokia Simple " theme - where it this theme?

hi,

Some days ago on page
    http://ea.mobile.nokia.com/content/spin/ea/6120c/en/theme/index.xhtml
    or in phone (nokia 6120c) themes/general/download themes/ was very cool theme (light cream white, black fonts) " Nokia Simple ", now its dissapear from this site. Where i can get it?
    or maybe somebody has it and could send to me.

thx

szympek123, Dec 17, 2015
  3. okinawa---01, Dec 17, 2015
Thema:

"Can't connect to this network."

1. "Can't connect to this network." - Similar Threads - Can't connect network

2. Network stuck at "Connecting" or "Can't Connect To This Network".

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Network stuck at "Connecting" or "Can't Connect To This Network".: The title says it all, but i have read other problem submissions and solutions but none of them work. This includes resetting my network, using device manager, using command prompt, and pretty much every other solution posted out there. ...there.If it helps, it says "Checking...
  3. Network stuck at "Connecting" or "Can't Connect To This Network".

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Network stuck at "Connecting" or "Can't Connect To This Network".: The title says it all, but i have read other problem submissions and solutions but none of them work. This includes resetting my network, using device manager, using command prompt, and pretty much every other solution posted out there. ...there.If it helps, it says "Checking...
  4. can't connect to this network

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    can't connect to this network: Hello , i got a problem with 5ghz wifi connectionwe use digital radiography or i can call it Dr to describe it in brief it receive x-ray and covert it to pic then send it to laptop throw wifi with 5ghz part , the dr is working like access point and i connect wifi from it...
  5. can't connect to this network

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    can't connect to this network: Hello , i got a problem with 5ghz wifi connectionwe use digital radiography or i can call it Dr to describe it in brief it receive x-ray and covert it to pic then send it to laptop throw wifi with 5ghz part , the dr is working like access point and i connect wifi from it...
  6. Can't connect to network

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Can't connect to network: Not sure why but I just got my PC and I can't connect to my home wifi, connected to my mobile Hotspot just fine but when I try to connect to my wifi it connects for a second then drops and gives me the message it can't connect, please help. submitted by...
  7. Can't connect to network.

Can't connect to network.: About 5 days ago, I was playing a game when suddenly I disconnected from my wifi. I had to wait around 2 minutes for the networks to show up. When I tried to connect back, it said "Can't connect to this network". Every other device in my house was fine and could connect....
  8. Can't connect to this network

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Can't connect to this network: I cannot connect to the internet and i do not know why. This happens always after a blackout :( submitted by /u/ViperousRogue67 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/fctu18/cant_connect_to_this_network/
  9. Can't connect to this network

Can't connect to this network: Hello, I have been unable to connect to a wireless network for 3 days through my Lenovo Ideapad Z570. The error message "Can't connect to this network" keeps showing up. On the other hand my phone and tablet have no problem connecting to WiFi. I have tried turning the...
  10. Can't connect to this network

Can't connect to this network: Today, while having lunch at my favorite restaurant, I tried to connect to their WiFi network as I usually do. I got the following message:Checking network resources And then, after a few seconds:Can't connect to this network My obvious question is, why not? To begin...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. archer t4e cant connect to this network