Windows 10: Can't connect to twitch.tv

Discus and support Can't connect to twitch.tv in Browsers and Email to solve the problem; I haven't come across any other website I am unable to connect to other than twitch.tv. I can connect on another computer in the house and also on my... Discussion in 'Browsers and Email' started by Crysidia, Mar 15, 2016.

1. Crysidia Win User

Can't connect to twitch.tv

I haven't come across any other website I am unable to connect to other than twitch.tv. I can connect on another computer in the house and also on my phone which is using the wireless router while I am using a wired connection to the same router. I've tried a quite a lot already like flush dns, editing the hosts file, reseting modem and router, updating ethernet drivers, disabling virus protection, disabling firewalls and trying 3 different browsers. I am at a loss and can't figure it out. When I attempt to reach twitch.tv I receive on chrome:

This site can’t be reached

Twitch took too long to respond.
    ERR_CONNECTION_TIMED_OUT

:)

Crysidia, Mar 15, 2016

2. Sound not working Properly

Some things/websites work fine and the sound is perfectly normal. But using other things such as Twitch.tv or the League of Legends launcher, the sound has distortion over it. I even opened Twitch.tv on Firefox rather than chrome and it works fine on there.
    I've tried everything I can think of, checking/reinstalling the drivers, checking if it was the browsers fault, checking updates on windows and other programs etc. Nothing seems to work. This seems to have started to occur after I installed an update for windows
    the day before.

IntellectualMango, Mar 15, 2016
  3. Karhide Win User
    problems while playing videos on windows 10

I have noticed this problem occurs on my 2013 Sony Vaio Pro 13" only when the power is connected. Sites like Twitch.tv are fine, but Steam streaming and Youtube all suffer this problem when plugged in.

Edit: I have found youtube videos work in Firefox when plugged in, whereas in Chrome they do not.

Karhide, Mar 15, 2016
  4. beth9109 Win User

I'm having the same problem but with different sites. mlahandbook.org and wpac.epls.org/polaris and it happens in every browser.

beth9109, Apr 15, 2016
Thema:

1. Can't connect to twitch.tv - Similar Threads - Can't connect twitch

2. Buttons shaking/twitching

in Windows 10 Customization
    Buttons shaking/twitching: In windows defender when I try and press any button they just start shaking or twitching it also happens to the sleep button i also found someone that had a fix by doing a command in command prompt if you run it as an admin but when a try and right click command prompt the...
  3. Can't connect to TV with HDMI anymore

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Can't connect to TV with HDMI anymore: For someone reason I can't connect to my tv anymore with an hdmi. I've done minor things such as check the hdmi and even tried another tv but it's actually the computer. I've tried to change the display. Duplicate. Personalize. Windows + p, but nothing works. The computer...
  4. can't connect to sites like amazon twitch steam or even this site with a wired connection

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    can't connect to sites like amazon twitch steam or even this site with a wired connection: as the title says when a ethernet cable is plugged in i can't access those sites it just gives me an error messege as if i'm not connected to the internet at all but youtube and https://fast.com/ work fine it isn't an issue with the ISP or anything like that cause say if i...
  5. Can't connect TV to wireless display

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Can't connect TV to wireless display: I can't connect my Windows 10 desktop to my Samsung 7 Series TV as a wireless display. I have no problem connecting the TV to my Windows 10 laptop, but when I try to do connect my desktop it either fails to connect or it connects but the picture is all messed up. 134679
  6. connecting to a tv

connecting to a tv: how can I connect my Dell all in 1 computer to my tv, the computer has only USB ports no HDMI so I bought an adapter cable to go from USB to HDMI and the tv still says "no signal"...
  7. Viera TV can't connect to Windows 10 anymore

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Viera TV can't connect to Windows 10 anymore: Hi, I have a Viera EX600 and was able to stream media from my Windows 10 pc (acting as a server). My TV and PC are connected through ethernet cables in the home network. There are specific folders in the PC which are shared within the network and these folders contain media...
  8. Connecting pc to tv

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    Connecting pc to tv: Hello. I'm trying to use my tv as a monitor for my pc using HDMI but when I go to 'customize display' there is only one choice - "1". Another display isn't detected. I have HDMI 1 selected on my tv & the lead plugged in to HDMI 1. I'm using a Dell Optiplex 745 desktop...
  9. Can't connect PC to TV via HDMI

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    Can't connect PC to TV via HDMI: When I connect them the PC doesn't even detect it, and the TV just says no signal, even though I allowed it in the TV settings. My video card is a Gigabyte GeForce GT 710 with the latest drivers installed and it supports the resolution of the TV. Also, it says PC Input on...
  10. Connecting to external (TV)

Connecting to external (TV): Prior to W10 I could connect with no issues. No my surface pro 2 gets all weird when I connect: display icons and font gets tiny and starts to heat up. Weird *Sad Any help would be appreciated Thnx 11124

Users found this page by searching for:

1. unable to connect to twitch website

2. cant connect on twitch app

3. cant connect to twitch on pc

4. not able to connect to twitch.tv in my laptop with any of the browsers