Windows 10: Can't connect to update server?? What and where it that?

Discus and support Can't connect to update server?? What and where it that? in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; I am trying to update software on my computer and get the error on Windows Installer error code 1316.Also says can't connect to Update Service.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by DonKoski1, May 12, 2021.

1. DonKoski1 Win User

Can't connect to update server?? What and where it that?

I am trying to update software on my computer and get the error on Windows Installer error code 1316.Also says can't connect to Update Service.

:)

DonKoski1, May 12, 2021

2. Unable to connect to Google servers

There are cases that web content are blocked due to proxy server settings. We suggest that you remove the check mark on the the proxy server box, follow the steps below:

• Type Internet Options in the Ask me anything bar.
    • Click on Connections tab.
    • Click on LAN settings.
    • Remove check in Proxy server box.
    Once done, access your Google apps and check if issue persist.

Send your post to keep us updated on how the steps goes.

Darwin Dim, May 12, 2021
  3. W1zzard Win User
    Server move completed

We finally completed our server move. The specs of the new server are:
    • Dual Xeon 2.8 GHz, HT & EM64T enabled
    • 2GB Dual Channel DDR2
    • SCSI HDDs
    • 100 MBit connection
    • Fedora Core 4, PHP5, MySQL4
    This should greatly reduce load times. Sorry for the downtime/unreachable problems. If you spot any other issues please let us know immediately.

We now have an extra server standing around. If you have any suggestions what we should use it for, post here.

W1zzard, May 12, 2021
  4. Ariel Acu Win User

"Server connectivity = blocked" on Xbox app on Windows 10

Hi MoonBunny17,

If your server connectivity is "Blocked", it means that your computer was unable to establish a Teredo IPsec connection to the Quality of Service (QoS) server. Since you've tried the troubleshooting steps from our support page, let's try to restart the "IP
    Helper" and "Xbox Networking Service" by performing the following steps below:

1. Press the Windows Key + R to open the Run box.
    2. Type "services" and hit enter to open the Services Window
    3. Scroll down until you find an entry called “IP Helper”. Right-click on it, and then click Restart.
    4. Scroll all the way down to the bottom and do the same thing for “Xbox Live Networking Service”.
    5. Close the window, open the Xbox app and check your connection again.

If the issue persists, I recommend that you try connecting your computer to another network to see if that will change the server connectivity on the Xbox app.

Keep us updated with the results after performing the suggested solutions above.

Ariel Acu, May 12, 2021
Thema:

1. Can't connect to update server?? What and where it that? - Similar Threads - Can't connect update

2. Can't connect to activation server

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can't connect to activation server: I have a genuine copy of windows, but I got this error message:We can't activate Windows on this device as we can't connect to your organization's activation server.Make sure you're connected to your organization's network and try again. If you continue havingproblems with...
  3. Can't connect to activation server

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Can't connect to activation server: I have a genuine copy of windows, but I got this error message:We can't activate Windows on this device as we can't connect to your organization's activation server.Make sure you're connected to your organization's network and try again. If you continue havingproblems with...
  4. Can't connect to activation server

in Windows 10 Gaming
  5. Can't connect to Microsoft server

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Can't connect to Microsoft server: I can't connect to the Microsoft server I tried all of the fixes being posted in the threads but nothing works. It always states a internet connection problem although I can visit all other sites. I also get the 0X80072EFD code when try to open the Microsoft store...
  6. can't connect to the organisation server

can't connect to the organisation server: while i try to change my product key it shows the error can't connect to the server https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-connect-to-the-organisation-server/f939a736-2690-4a30-a651-dd1e23e09908
  7. Can't connect to Bingo Server

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't connect to Bingo Server: I have not been able to play Bingo for the past 5 or 6 days. I get the Server Connection Error: "There was a problem connecting to the Bingo server. If the problem persists, please check the Bingo support page at http://aka.ms/msbingost" I went to the "support page"...
  8. Can't connect to game server

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Can't connect to game server: I USED TO enjoy playing Bingo but the server connect error has gotten out of hand. One would think that the mega giant of computer software would be able to prevent the scammers from gaining access to your software. Any progress? Or have you just "swept it under the rug?"...
  9. Minecraft can't connect to Server's

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft can't connect to Server's: Minecraft "Windows 10" editions is "Gaming on Windows 10" (Moderator) ! Even with all ports of game in forwarding (https://support.xbox.com/en-US/xbox-one/networking/network-ports-used-xbox-live) configured in the Router I can't connect to Servers of Minecraft (servers...
  10. Can't connect to Windows Update Server

Can't connect to Windows Update Server: I have finished doing the anniversary updates and all went ok. However yesterday being Tuesday I went to the Windows Update section to do any updates that were available and kept of getting a reply could not connect to the update server. All of my other computers that had...