Windows 10: Can't connect to WiFi anymore

Discus and support Can't connect to WiFi anymore in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; I used to be able to switch between different internet connections. Now I'm only given the option to connect to the ethernet only. I have tried... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by VictoriaGordon38, Oct 8, 2020.

1. Can't connect to WiFi anymore

I used to be able to switch between different internet connections. Now I'm only given the option to connect to the ethernet only. I have tried everything to fix this issue.

:)

VictoriaGordon38, Oct 8, 2020
  2. brannell Win User

Can´t connect to my Wifi network

Hi everyone,

I can´t connect to my Wifi from my desktop with Window 10. I had an ethernet cable before and it worked perfectly but now I can´t connect my computer to the router through the cable anymore.

For some reason it detects my wifi network but when i try to connect it says i cant connect.

I followed a few tutorials online of how to fix it and still didn´t work.

any help please???

thanks in advance

Ramon

brannell, Oct 8, 2020
  3. wabbles Win User
    When will the wifi connectivity problems be solved?

OK, so the Windows 10 engineers bollixed up the wifi connectivity part of the operating system. Everybody knows that by now. It seems they are making some progress in resolving it. Now, instead of seeing "Secured, No Internet" on your list of wifi connections, you see "Connected, Secured" EXCEPT no webpages will load. So you really aren't connected. It does seem to be a step in the right direction. Does anybody know when they plan on a full and complete repair of this screw up of epic proportions?

wabbles, Oct 8, 2020
  4. simrick Win User

Can't connect to WiFi anymore

When will the wifi connectivity problems be solved?

Hi Wabbles and welcome to Tenforums.

I've got 4 systems connecting via wireless; all adapters are different makes; all have zero issues, and two of them are old (wireless-G only). Most every issue I have seen with wireless connections has been driver-related. (Or, impending router failure.) I would suggest identifying your adapter model/make, and searching for different drivers that you can try out. And, sometimes an older driver works better than a newer one (just had this issue on a system I was working on yesterday). Also, verify you have these same connection issues when connecting to different routers, just to rule that out.

simrick, Oct 8, 2020
Thema:

Can't connect to WiFi anymore

1. Can't connect to WiFi anymore - Similar Threads - Can't connect WiFi

2. Wireless Wifi Connections not shown or connected anymore

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Wireless Wifi Connections not shown or connected anymore: Hello, I'm currently using an HP Pavillion x360 laptop, and am using Windows 8.1 still. For the past few months, my wifi would disappear, and it would only show me that there was no internet connection, as I had to connect with an Ethernet cable. I don't use this laptop...
  3. Wireless Wifi Connections not shown or connected anymore

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Wireless Wifi Connections not shown or connected anymore: Hello, I'm currently using an HP Pavillion x360 laptop, and am using Windows 8.1 still. For the past few months, my wifi would disappear, and it would only show me that there was no internet connection, as I had to connect with an Ethernet cable. I don't use this laptop...
  4. Can't connect to 5GHz wifi networks anymore - Connected, no internet access Intel AX201

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't connect to 5GHz wifi networks anymore - Connected, no internet access Intel AX201: Hi everyone! I write this post because since some weeks I've a problem in connecting to 5GHz wifi networks with my Intel AX201 adapter, integrated in my MSI Z690 Edge Gaming. At first I thought it was a problem with my home network only it was set to be a 5GHz by default,...
  5. Can't connect to 5GHz wifi networks anymore - Connected, no internet access Intel AX201

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can't connect to 5GHz wifi networks anymore - Connected, no internet access Intel AX201: Hi everyone! I write this post because since some weeks I've a problem in connecting to 5GHz wifi networks with my Intel AX201 adapter, integrated in my MSI Z690 Edge Gaming. At first I thought it was a problem with my home network only it was set to be a 5GHz by default,...
  6. Can't connect to 5GHz wifi networks anymore - Connected, no internet access Intel AX201

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  7. WiFi Connectivity -- Can't see Wi-Fi name anymore

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    WiFi Connectivity -- Can't see Wi-Fi name anymore: When I updated my computer -- I'm not sure when, a few months ago -- it showed that I was no longer connected to my wi-fi even though it was supposed to automatically connect to this network. I now only showed a globe; I am able to see other wi-fi networks and connect with...
  8. Can’t Connect To Wifi Anymore

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Can’t Connect To Wifi Anymore: Yesterday my laptop was fine, today I have not been able to connect to the internet due to it being “off.” Well I followed some videos, tried to install updated driver via external hard drive, then reset and reinstalled Windows. NOW I don’t even have the wifi option. It does...
  9. Can't Connect to Wifi

Can't Connect to Wifi: Hello, I've been having a problem with my network adapters. It's been days since I have been experiencing not veing able to connect to my wifi and I believe that it has nothing to do with my internet connection since it works on other devices perfectly. I tried...
  10. Wifi not connecting auto anymore.

Wifi not connecting auto anymore.: The wifi was connecting automatically without problem before. Now every time i shut down the laptop and turn it on later it will not connect automatically. This is not the case if it is a reset done only. I tried "forgetting" the network and creating it again, but it did...