Windows 10: Can't connect to wifi devices

Discus and support Can't connect to wifi devices in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; My computer was paired and could connect to a sound bar and an Echo. I was playing music from my computer to the soundbar, and it stopped working. I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by LynnSowinski, Sep 29, 2018.

1. Can't connect to wifi devices

My computer was paired and could connect to a sound bar and an Echo. I was playing music from my computer to the soundbar, and it stopped working. I removed both devices and tried to connect again. The computer could find both devices, but could no longer pair or connect. I get the error message "we didn't get any response from the device. Try connecting again." I have checked the box to "allow Bluetooth devices to find this PC". I turned the wifi and computer on and off and unplugged the computer, waiting 30 seconds and plugged it in again. The devices work, but won't pair/connect with my computer. It worked one minute and then stopped. What else can I do? Thanks for your help.

:)

LynnSowinski, Sep 29, 2018
  2. wabbles Win User

When will the wifi connectivity problems be solved?

OK, so the Windows 10 engineers bollixed up the wifi connectivity part of the operating system. Everybody knows that by now. It seems they are making some progress in resolving it. Now, instead of seeing "Secured, No Internet" on your list of wifi connections, you see "Connected, Secured" EXCEPT no webpages will load. So you really aren't connected. It does seem to be a step in the right direction. Does anybody know when they plan on a full and complete repair of this screw up of epic proportions?

wabbles, Sep 29, 2018
  3. sammy Win User
    Suggest Portable small WiFi Storage device with Maximum WiFi range

Hi Guys,

Would you please suggest Portable small WiFi Storage device with Maximum WiFi range ?

The smallest I know is this

Can't connect to wifi devices sandisk-wifi-pendrive-jpg.jpg

Is there anything better than this which has maximum Wifi range? For example can it play movie from 30 meter distance ? From other room ?

Thanks.

sammy, Sep 29, 2018
  4. Can't connect to wifi devices

wifi connection problem

Hi,

To better assist you with the WiFi connection issue, please answer the following questions:

• Are your other devices able to connect to the same WiFi connection and working fine?
    • Have you tried to restart your WiFi router?
    • Which OS build version is currently running to your phone?
    • What are the troubleshooting steps that you've tried so far?

Regards.

Gerald Mal, Sep 29, 2018
Thema:

Can't connect to wifi devices

1. Can't connect to wifi devices - Similar Threads - Can't connect wifi

2. Can't connect to wifi

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't connect to wifi: Split from this thread. I am also having the same problem, In that it will identify the SSID for the hotspot but the SSID for the Home Network it is absent. it just does not appear. it is also that way for my work laptop also running Windows 7, also connects to hotspot but...
  3. Can't connect to wifi

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't connect to wifi: I cannot connect to internet on my windows 11 laptop. I've had my laptop for more than 2 years and one day it just stopped connecting to wifi. I've tried everything a network reset, forgot the wifi, restarted my pc, shut it off, and I even did a hard reset and I can't even...
  4. Can't connect to wifi

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't connect to wifi: My laptop suddenly stopped connecting to wifi, it hasn't had any other issues since I updated to windows 11, until last night it just disconnected, I tried every solution I could find online; network reset, disabled and enabled the firewalls, on and off airplane mode, etc,...
  5. Can't Connect to WIFI

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't Connect to WIFI: I have a laptop running Windows 10. For some reason it will not connect to my WIFI Network.The Network shows up but when I try to connect it says "Connecting..." or "Can't connect to Network".The password is correct and all other computers and devices connect with no issue.If...
  6. Can't connect to wifi device

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Can't connect to wifi device: I can't connect using the shortcut...Widows key plus K to a wifi device. I added the device but can't connect to it. The device is a Roku Ultra. I tried resetting, rebooting, the whole works. I had a friend bring his Dell laptop by and it connected to the Roku device...
  7. Can't connect to WiFi.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Can't connect to WiFi.: I just opened up my pc and tried to connect to my wifi but it just says "no internet,secured".It's not my router becuase all my other devices work fine on the wifi.Someone please help. submitted by /u/kakarot4367 [link] [comments]...
  8. Can't Connect to Wifi

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Can't Connect to Wifi: Hello, I've been having a problem with my network adapters. It's been days since I have been experiencing not veing able to connect to my wifi and I believe that it has nothing to do with my internet connection since it works on other devices perfectly. I tried...
  9. Can't see the wifi adapter in the device manager and can't connect to any wifi

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Can't see the wifi adapter in the device manager and can't connect to any wifi: Hi, I installed Windows 10 on a laptop but I can't find the wifi adapter in the device manager. I tried to install the driver from the manufacturer but it didn't help. To check if the adapter is working i booted from a linux live usb and there the wifi is working fine. Can...
  10. Can't connect to wifi

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Can't connect to wifi: It says that I'm connected, but the login page never pops up. I can go on a few sites, but I can do very limited things (for example, I can search for videos on YouTube, but I can't watch anything). Everything was working just fine about an hour ago. I've tried turning my...