Windows 10: Can’t connect to WiFi network

Discus and support Can’t connect to WiFi network in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Hello, I have tried everything including reinstalling my network adapter driver, running troubleshooting for the adapter, running troubleshooting for... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by elbatista, Jan 1, 2020.

1. elbatista Win User

Can’t connect to WiFi network

Hello, I have tried everything including reinstalling my network adapter driver, running troubleshooting for the adapter, running troubleshooting for dell — SupportAssist, yet every time I try to connect to my WiFi network which did work properly for a couple of days before this and is working properly in all my other devices I get the message that the laptop can’t connect to WiFi, is there anything I can do? A laptop is no use without internet.

:)

elbatista, Jan 1, 2020
  2. brannell Win User

Can´t connect to my Wifi network

Hi everyone,

I can´t connect to my Wifi from my desktop with Window 10. I had an ethernet cable before and it worked perfectly but now I can´t connect my computer to the router through the cable anymore.

For some reason it detects my wifi network but when i try to connect it says i cant connect.

I followed a few tutorials online of how to fix it and still didn´t work.

any help please???

thanks in advance

Ramon

brannell, Jan 1, 2020
  3. legend383 Win User
    "Can't connect to this network."

I just bought a wifi card for my windows 10 desktop (a tp-link archer t8e) and cannot connect to my network.

I have the wifi icon on the tray, I can get a list of available networks but after entering the wpa key for my network it just shows the message "Can't connect to this network."

Network diagnosis just suggested connecting to a wifi network (why didn't I think of that...), does anyone here have any clue as to what the problem could be?

UPDATE: Just noticed that the wifi adapter is being disabled briefly just after I enter the network password, no idea what's going on.

legend383, Jan 1, 2020
  4. Can’t connect to WiFi network

Losing network connection

Hello Dear, if you have a laptop or a PC with a wireless network adapter, you can see a list of available wireless networks and then connect to one of those networks. The wireless networks will only appear if your PC has a wireless network adapter installed, the adapter is turned on, and the wireless access point is in range.

1. Click Start, click Control Panel, click Network and Internet Connections, and then click Network Connections.

2. In the left pane, under Network Tasks, click View available wireless networks.
    In case, If you don't see the network you want to connect to, click Refresh network list. If you see the network but the signal is weak, move the PC closer to the wireless router.

3. Click the network you want to connect to, and then click Connect.

4. If you're connecting to a secure network, type the security key, and then click OK.

I Hope you solve out your query soon.

martinkaren77, Jan 1, 2020
Thema:

Can’t connect to WiFi network

1. Can’t connect to WiFi network - Similar Threads - Can’t connect WiFi

2. Can’t connect to wifi after network reset

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can’t connect to wifi after network reset: I accidentally hit “network reset” and now I can’t connect to any internet services. I ran the troubleshoot and it said “Install a driver for your network adapter. Windows did not detect a properly installed network adapter. If you have a network adapter, you will need to...
  3. Can’t connect to wifi after network reset

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Can’t connect to wifi after network reset: I accidentally hit “network reset” and now I can’t connect to any internet services. I ran the troubleshoot and it said “Install a driver for your network adapter. Windows did not detect a properly installed network adapter. If you have a network adapter, you will need to...
  4. Can’t connect to wifi after network reset

in Windows 10 Gaming
  5. Can’t connect to wifi

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can’t connect to wifi: I don’t know what happened but i was on my pc and then i turned it off then later i turned it back on then. Then it won’t connect to the wifi i try connecting and it says checking system’s requirements and then when that happens it checks for a while then i put the password...
  6. Can’t connect to wifi

Can’t connect to wifi: I don’t know what happened but i was on my pc and then i turned it off then later i turned it back on then. Then it won’t connect to the wifi i try connecting and it says checking system’s requirements and then when that happens it checks for a while then i put the password...
  7. Can’t connect to wifi

Can’t connect to wifi: I can not connect to my wifi because i get the error IP does not have a valid IP configuration and The default gateway is not available. Which is strage because every other device can connect to the wifi and it works fine. In addtion when i HotSpot my pc the hotspot inernet...
  8. Can’t connect to wifi

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Can’t connect to wifi: Not sure why this happened as I had only been loading up a game but all of a sudden my internet stopped working. The wifi icon is gone from my taskbar and if I go to the action centre to see the networks, no networks show up and every time I try to go into the network...
  9. Can’t connect to wifi

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Can’t connect to wifi: My computer won’t connect to the internet. It says “windows did not detect a properly installed network adapter. If you have a network adapter, you will need to re-install the driver” I don’t know what to do!...
  10. Can’t connect to wifi

Can’t connect to wifi: First of all, i cant see the wifi icon in the taskbar. when i click on “show networks” in setting/internet nothing happens, just a textbox sayin “internet confuguration”, and it takes me to setting/internet again....