Windows 10: Can't connect to WiFi Networks

Discus and support Can't connect to WiFi Networks in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; I'm having a serious and ongoing issue connecting to Wifi networks. I've lost hours of productivity due to this issue and continue to do so. Please... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by Puppet Nonsense, Nov 15, 2019.

1. Can't connect to WiFi Networks

I'm having a serious and ongoing issue connecting to Wifi networks. I've lost hours of productivity due to this issue and continue to do so. Please help me resolve these issues as they are preventing me from doing work and making the money I need to survive.

ISSUE:

When I try to connect to WiFi networks, I get "Can't connect to this network."

Note: My partner running a Macbook Pro doesn't have an issue connecting and neither does my iPhone.

What I've tried:

I've gone through all the troubleshooting available online and nothing works.

1. Network Troubleshooter (Can't troubleshoot network you can't connect to)

2. Uninstall network driver + reset (Didn't work)

3. Update network driver (Didn't work)

PLEASE DO NOT CLOSE THIS THREAD UNTILL THE ISSUE IS RESOLVED

:)

Puppet Nonsense, Nov 15, 2019
  2. legend383 Win User

"Can't connect to this network."

I just bought a wifi card for my windows 10 desktop (a tp-link archer t8e) and cannot connect to my network.

I have the wifi icon on the tray, I can get a list of available networks but after entering the wpa key for my network it just shows the message "Can't connect to this network."

Network diagnosis just suggested connecting to a wifi network (why didn't I think of that...), does anyone here have any clue as to what the problem could be?

UPDATE: Just noticed that the wifi adapter is being disabled briefly just after I enter the network password, no idea what's going on.

legend383, Nov 15, 2019
  3. Losing network connection

Hello Dear, if you have a laptop or a PC with a wireless network adapter, you can see a list of available wireless networks and then connect to one of those networks. The wireless networks will only appear if your PC has a wireless network adapter installed, the adapter is turned on, and the wireless access point is in range.

1. Click Start, click Control Panel, click Network and Internet Connections, and then click Network Connections.

2. In the left pane, under Network Tasks, click View available wireless networks.
    In case, If you don't see the network you want to connect to, click Refresh network list. If you see the network but the signal is weak, move the PC closer to the wireless router.

3. Click the network you want to connect to, and then click Connect.

4. If you're connecting to a secure network, type the security key, and then click OK.

I Hope you solve out your query soon.

martinkaren77, Nov 15, 2019
  4. Mel Tar Win User

Can't connect to WiFi Networks

No network connection

Hello Graham,

To resolve your concern about wireless network issues, please click the link below and follow the suggested troubleshooting steps:

Let us know how it goes.

Mel Tar, Nov 15, 2019
Thema:

Can't connect to WiFi Networks

1. Can't connect to WiFi Networks - Similar Threads - Can't connect WiFi

2. WiFi connection error,can't connect to this network

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    WiFi connection error,can't connect to this network: Hi i recently upgraded my OS to Windows 10 from Windows 7 where I was able to use my realtek wireless network adapter 2.0 to connect to my mobile hotspot 2.4ghz , WPA2 - PERSONAL , but after the upgrade I wasn't able to connect to hotspot...
  3. Wifi says "Can't connect to this network"

Wifi says "Can't connect to this network": I have a Surface Go 2 with Windows 10. When connecting to a particular wifi network, I can sometimes connect to it, sometimes I can't. When I can't, I get a "can't connect to this network". What can I do to reliability connect to this network? The same is true of the...
  4. WIFI : Can't connect to this network!!

WIFI : Can't connect to this network!!: from 3 to 5 days whenever I tried to connect wifi network to my windows 10 pc it says cant connect to this network. how to resolve this issue?[IMG] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/wifi-cant-connect-to-this-network/9c38f3a7-9acd-47a9-8fff-cd22c42b80ae
  5. can connect to own wifi network, but can't connect to other wifi network

can connect to own wifi network, but can't connect to other wifi network: i noticed that the wifi logo change [ATTACH] please help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/can-connect-to-own-wifi-network-but-cant-connect/1464a6dc-5529-475e-95ca-9264272676b6
  6. Can't connect to this network (WiFi)

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Can't connect to this network (WiFi): I go to UT Austin and my apartment runs on MyCampusNet. It randomly stopped working today saying "can't connect to this network." I've tried many things such as: manually reinstalling & updating ac adapter drivers re-enabling adapter disabling firewalls flushing dns...
  7. Can't connect to a particular wifi network

Can't connect to a particular wifi network: laptop running Win 10 18362. Wifi Adaptor: Ralink RT3290 802.11bgn I have a newly installed internet connection with a new router. I can connect to the wifi using all my other devices but not the laptop, but I can connect to all other networks using this laptop. The wifi...
  8. Network issues-Can't connect to internet, but connected to wifi

Network issues-Can't connect to internet, but connected to wifi: I recently switched ISPs (from Xfinity to Fios Verizon). After the technician came over, all my devices connected perfectly except my gaming pc. This pc is custom-built, current specs: Microsoft Win10 Pro 64 bit Motherboard: AS Rock H110M-DGS R3.0 8GB RAM GTX 980ti 6gb I5...
  9. RE: Wifi Network "Can't Connect to This Network" Prompt

RE: Wifi Network "Can't Connect to This Network" Prompt: Greetings, Using Windows 10 Pro, I'm no longer able to secure an internet connection via WiFi. The ethernet connect is fine. The Qualcomm Atheros wireless network adaptor is functioning fine per testing, therefore, the issue is not hardware related. Windows performed an...
  10. Can't connect to WiFi network

Can't connect to WiFi network: I cannot connect my PC to WiFi. I need WiFi driver 107454