Windows 10: Can't connect to windows 11 hotspot

Discus and support Can't connect to windows 11 hotspot in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I have a windows 10 pc and I'd like to connect it to my hotspot that is on my Windows 11 laptop, when I attempt to connect it I get the "Can't connect... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Anthonylocascio2, Nov 29, 2022.

1. Can't connect to windows 11 hotspot

I have a windows 10 pc and I'd like to connect it to my hotspot that is on my Windows 11 laptop, when I attempt to connect it I get the "Can't connect to network" error, i don't have this problem on my other windows 10 pc, I don't know the fix to this problem

:)

Anthonylocascio2, Nov 29, 2022
  2. aujy Win User

Windows 11 wont connect to wifi but will connect to a hotspot

I get

SSL_ERROR_DOWNGRADE_WITH_EARLY_DATA on Firefox

or

Your connection isnt private on Edge

when trying to use the internet on a Win 11 machine. It has been working for a while on Win 11 and for years on Win 10

I've updated Win 11 with all the updates.

I CAN connect as normal using my phone hotspot. Suggestions?

3. lorraine walsh, Nov 29, 2022
  4. Can't connect to windows 11 hotspot

laptop wifi is not connecting to mobile hotspot

Hi,

I am not able to connect my laptop with mobile hotspot.

kindly suggest the steps to solve the issue.

RAHULSHARMA6989, Nov 29, 2022
Thema:

Can't connect to windows 11 hotspot

1. Can't connect to windows 11 hotspot - Similar Threads - Can't connect hotspot

2. Can't connect to 5G mobile Hotspot.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't connect to 5G mobile Hotspot.: I recently got a new network adapter TP-Link Archer T2U Plus so i can connect to my 5G network. Everything was fine, but then i tried connecting my PC to my mobile hotspot. Usually, there isn't a problem, but then, i realised that when i use the 5G AP band for my hotspot, my...
  3. Can't connect to 5G mobile Hotspot.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can't connect to 5G mobile Hotspot.: I recently got a new network adapter TP-Link Archer T2U Plus so i can connect to my 5G network. Everything was fine, but then i tried connecting my PC to my mobile hotspot. Usually, there isn't a problem, but then, i realised that when i use the 5G AP band for my hotspot, my...
  4. Can't connect to windows 11 hotspot

Can't connect to windows 11 hotspot: I have a windows 10 pc and I'd like to connect it to my hotspot that is on my Windows 11 laptop, when I attempt to connect it I get the "Can't connect to network" error, i don't have this problem on my other windows 10 pc, I don't know the fix to this problem...
  5. Can't connect to windows 11 hotspot

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Can't connect to windows 11 hotspot: I have a windows 10 pc and I'd like to connect it to my hotspot that is on my Windows 11 laptop, when I attempt to connect it I get the "Can't connect to network" error, i don't have this problem on my other windows 10 pc, I don't know the fix to this problem...
  6. Devices can't connect to mobile hotspot

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Devices can't connect to mobile hotspot: I started hotspot on my laptop but when i t to connect to the wifi it gets stuck at "Getting ip address" and after a while simply disconnects.I started having this problem after restarting adapter settings...
  7. Windows 11 wont connect to wifi but will connect to a hotspot

Windows 11 wont connect to wifi but will connect to a hotspot: I getSSL_ERROR_DOWNGRADE_WITH_EARLY_DATA on Firefoxor Your connection isnt private on Edgewhen trying to use the internet on a Win 11 machine. It has been working for a while on Win 11 and for years on Win 10I've updated Win 11 with all the updates.I CAN connect as normal...
  8. Windows 11 wont connect to wifi but will connect to a hotspot

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 wont connect to wifi but will connect to a hotspot: I getSSL_ERROR_DOWNGRADE_WITH_EARLY_DATA on Firefoxor Your connection isnt private on Edgewhen trying to use the internet on a Win 11 machine. It has been working for a while on Win 11 and for years on Win 10I've updated Win 11 with all the updates.I CAN connect as normal...
  9. Can't connect to mobile hotspot

Can't connect to mobile hotspot: How do I repair a smartphone that can't connect to a mobile hotspot on Windows 10? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-connect-to-mobile-hotspot/319c5f42-2648-4c8b-831b-b2c22815b075
  10. Device can't connect to Windows Mobile Hotspot

Device can't connect to Windows Mobile Hotspot: I've had this issue for a while and haven't been able to find a solution. So basically I start up the hotspot, it turns on, but my phone can't seem to connect to the network. Any help is greatly appreciated....