Windows 10: Cant connect to Windows Server to activate Windows10

Discus and support Cant connect to Windows Server to activate Windows10 in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; I have a volume licence key to activate my company PC, but those PC can not connect to internet. When input the licence key to it, it would show... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by Siu Chung Yiu, Dec 3, 2019.

1. Cant connect to Windows Server to activate Windows10

I have a volume licence key to activate my company PC, but those PC can not connect to internet.

When input the licence key to it, it would show "cannot connect to Windows activate server"

Would it have any problem if I don't activate it by phone or internet, but the licence key is available?

:)

Siu Chung Yiu, Dec 3, 2019

2. Unable to connect to Google servers

There are cases that web content are blocked due to proxy server settings. We suggest that you remove the check mark on the the proxy server box, follow the steps below:

• Type Internet Options in the Ask me anything bar.
    • Click on Connections tab.
    • Click on LAN settings.
    • Remove check in Proxy server box.
    Once done, access your Google apps and check if issue persist.

Send your post to keep us updated on how the steps goes.

Darwin Dim, Dec 3, 2019
  3. Windows cannot connect to the organization activation server

my pc shows windows cannot connect to the organization activation server on activation settings . Troubleshooting didn't solved the problem. If there is any other solution please suggest.

babukajibhandari, Dec 3, 2019
  4. Ariel Acu Win User

Cant connect to Windows Server to activate Windows10

"Server connectivity = blocked" on Xbox app on Windows 10

Hi MoonBunny17,

If your server connectivity is "Blocked", it means that your computer was unable to establish a Teredo IPsec connection to the Quality of Service (QoS) server. Since you've tried the troubleshooting steps from our support page, let's try to restart the "IP
    Helper" and "Xbox Networking Service" by performing the following steps below:

1. Press the Windows Key + R to open the Run box.
    2. Type "services" and hit enter to open the Services Window
    3. Scroll down until you find an entry called “IP Helper”. Right-click on it, and then click Restart.
    4. Scroll all the way down to the bottom and do the same thing for “Xbox Live Networking Service”.
    5. Close the window, open the Xbox app and check your connection again.

If the issue persists, I recommend that you try connecting your computer to another network to see if that will change the server connectivity on the Xbox app.

Keep us updated with the results after performing the suggested solutions above.

Ariel Acu, Dec 3, 2019
Thema:

Cant connect to Windows Server to activate Windows10

1. Cant connect to Windows Server to activate Windows10 - Similar Threads - Cant connect Server

2. Hi! how to activate windows if your organization activation server cant connect?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Hi! how to activate windows if your organization activation server cant connect?: Hi! how to activate windows if your organization activation server cant connect? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/hi-how-to-activate-windows-if-your-organization/06b5752e-0881-476c-9d7a-6bbe86b3b6d0
  3. Hi! how to activate windows if your organization activation server cant connect?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Hi! how to activate windows if your organization activation server cant connect?: Hi! how to activate windows if your organization activation server cant connect? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/hi-how-to-activate-windows-if-your-organization/06b5752e-0881-476c-9d7a-6bbe86b3b6d0
  4. Hi! how to activate windows if your organization activation server cant connect?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. Windows Activation, It was activated but now it says it cant connect to the servers.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Activation, It was activated but now it says it cant connect to the servers.: Its been fine for year now all of a sudden its deactivated and shows the watermark, please help, i have ocd and cant stand the watermark. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-activation-it-was-activated-but-now-it/2b350f2c-f5fe-41d8-a932-923727e7b0e6
  6. Windows Activation, It was activated but now it says it cant connect to the servers.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows Activation, It was activated but now it says it cant connect to the servers.: Its been fine for year now all of a sudden its deactivated and shows the watermark, please help, i have ocd and cant stand the watermark. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-activation-it-was-activated-but-now-it/2b350f2c-f5fe-41d8-a932-923727e7b0e6
  7. Windows Activation, It was activated but now it says it cant connect to the servers.

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
  8. i cant connect with organization server . why ?my windows not activate

in Windows 10 Gaming
    i cant connect with organization server . why ?my windows not activate: please solve my windows activation pproblem https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-cant-connect-with-organization-server-why-my/21f0e56a-0603-40de-b105-8eb4bb26eb07
  9. cant connect to servers

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    cant connect to servers: I am having many issues when trying to connect to servers. First I had the issue when I was playing a game and coudn't que up, I tried using a cloud gaming software, and that also had issues connecting to the servers, then I downloaded steam and got the error that it can't...
  10. windows update cant connect to server????

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    windows update cant connect to server????: windows update stopped now for more than 4 month, it keep trying to connect and same message all the time We couldn't connect to the update service. We'll try again later, or you can check now. If it still doesn't work, make sure you're connected to the Internet. I have...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. how can i connect my latop to my organization server to activate my OS

2. how to connect to my organisations server

3. how to connect to windows server to activate windows 10