Windows 10: Can't Connect to Work Account, Get Help App, Feedback Hub, Microsoft Store

Discus and support Can't Connect to Work Account, Get Help App, Feedback Hub, Microsoft Store in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; The first time I noticed this problem is when most of the Office app showed "Connecting...." I logged out and tried to login again but failed.So here... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by anomisme, Aug 30, 2021.

1. anomisme Win User

Can't Connect to Work Account, Get Help App, Feedback Hub, Microsoft Store

The first time I noticed this problem is when most of the Office app showed "Connecting...." I logged out and tried to login again but failed.So here are the things that I CAN"T DO:Connect to work account Microsoft 365, including: from Windows 10 Setting and Mail app: Shows notification "Can't find your settings."Microsoft 365 App: When I try add my work account, I get notification that says "Sorry, we are having some temporary server issues."Office Online App: I get notification "Sorry we can't connect you" with HTTP 404 login.microsoftonline.comMicrosoft Teams: the same with Office Online

:)

anomisme, Aug 30, 2021
  2. sam02 Win User

App store and Microsoft account

Thank you for the advice

I see what you mean about the password but i think its a backward step to compromise my Microsoft password to to use the app store

sam02, Aug 30, 2021
  3. Brink Win User
    Insider Preview App update - Feedback Hub app version 1.1609.2851.0

Source: L: Feedback Hub

Can't Connect to Work Account, Get Help App, Feedback Hub, Microsoft Store [​IMG]
    Tip How to Check for App Updates in the Store in Windows 10

Can't Connect to Work Account, Get Help App, Feedback Hub, Microsoft Store [​IMG]

Brink, Aug 30, 2021
  4. Can't Connect to Work Account, Get Help App, Feedback Hub, Microsoft Store

Feedback Hub

Microsoft store says I am not connected? I checked yes I am everything is working just fine!

Newsman4la, Aug 30, 2021
Thema:

Can't Connect to Work Account, Get Help App, Feedback Hub, Microsoft Store

1. Can't Connect to Work Account, Get Help App, Feedback Hub, Microsoft Store - Similar Threads - Can't Connect Account

2. Store Not working; Feedback Hub Not Worrking

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Store Not working; Feedback Hub Not Worrking: I have been dealing with this for three years now. Very simply Microsoft Store does not work. In the interim, I have given hours to trying every remedy provided here. They have all failed. This is annoying, since some apps are exclusively distributed through the store. I have...
  3. Cannot login into microsoft account for microsoft store, feedback hub, get help, xbox,...

Cannot login into microsoft account for microsoft store, feedback hub, get help, xbox,...: Hello,I cannot login into microsoft account for microsoft store, feedback hub, get help, xbox, and everything,for microsoft store it returns 'try that again, page could not be loaded. please try again later'for get help it returns 'try again later, something went wrong'for...
  4. Cannot login into microsoft account for microsoft store, feedback hub, get help, xbox,...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cannot login into microsoft account for microsoft store, feedback hub, get help, xbox,...: Hello,I cannot login into microsoft account for microsoft store, feedback hub, get help, xbox, and everything,for microsoft store it returns 'try that again, page could not be loaded. please try again later'for get help it returns 'try again later, something went wrong'for...
  5. Cannot login into microsoft account for microsoft store, feedback hub, get help, xbox,...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  6. Get Help and Feedback Hub crashes

Get Help and Feedback Hub crashes: Split from this thread.The biggest irony, for me at least, is that if I open ANY Settings page and click on "Get help" or "Give feedback" in the sidebar, those two apps also crash instantly. It's impossible for me to use these features as of the latest Windows Update....
  7. Microsoft store and Feedback hub

Microsoft store and Feedback hub: My feedback hub and microsoft store wont open. i tried to reset feedback hub in settings apps and feature, but it just resets for hours. it wont even like open the app and close, they both just refuse to open. anyone have any idea?...
  8. Microsoft store and feedback hub won't connect to internet

Microsoft store and feedback hub won't connect to internet: I'm having trouble launching the microsoft store and the feedback hub. when I try to open microsoft store, it opens tries to load then says "Try that again, page could not be loaded" and gives me the option to report the problem or refresh the page, at the bottom of the page...
  9. Microsoft Store and Feedback Hub not working

Microsoft Store and Feedback Hub not working: Hi, My Microsoft Store is not opening. It gives error - "Page could not be loaded. Please try again." Code: 0x80131500 This is going on since many months. I tried so many methods mentioned on community forums and all latest Windows updates, but nothing successful. Could you...
  10. microsoft store and feedback hub not working

microsoft store and feedback hub not working: Microsoft store not opening, done wsreset.exe but error message "ms-windows-store:PurgeCached The app didn't start". Feed back hub and help also not working. Performed System file checker, no damaged files...