Windows 10: Can't connect to Xbox Live to play games with Xbox Game Pass

Discus and support Can't connect to Xbox Live to play games with Xbox Game Pass in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; I'm trying to just play some games in Microsoft Store with my Xbox Game Pass, but every time I make an attempt to connect to my Xbox Live account it... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by Kagune Zueiro, Mar 4, 2021.

1. Can't connect to Xbox Live to play games with Xbox Game Pass

I'm trying to just play some games in Microsoft Store with my Xbox Game Pass, but every time I make an attempt to connect to my Xbox Live account it never works and this error message appears

Translation:

Unable to Sing in to Xbox Live

It's not possible to Sing in to Xbox Live now. Try again later. If this not works, we have some ideas that can help you to solve it.

Can't connect to Xbox Live to play games with Xbox Game Pass 9126a6b6-19d6-4227-97c6-226fd9d095d7?upload=true.png

:)

Kagune Zueiro, Mar 4, 2021
  2. Brink Win User

Xbox Game Pass: July New Games Xbox

Hello @BitSkrieg, and welcome to Ten Forums. *Smile

*Arrow Xbox Game Pass FAQs | Start Your Free Trial | Xbox

Brink, Mar 4, 2021
  3. Playing XBOX live games on Windows 10

Hi,

There are Xbox Live games that you can play on Windows 10 PC. To check for the available Xbox Live games that you can download from Windows Store, you may follow the steps below:

• Launch Windows Store.
    • Click on the Games tab.
    • Select Xbox Live games on the options as shown in the image below.

Can't connect to Xbox Live to play games with Xbox Game Pass bc1cbf9a-8f35-45c4-872b-ce622a0e3cec.png

If you are trying to play games that you are playing on an Xbox console to your PC, it is possible as long as the games are Xbox Play Anywhere. These games are compatible and playable on Xbox One and Windows 10. For more information about Xbox Play Anywhere,
    you may visit this
    link

Should you have any other queries, feel free to contact us anytime.

Loraine Mon, Mar 4, 2021
  4. Brink Win User

Can't connect to Xbox Live to play games with Xbox Game Pass

Get EA Play with Xbox Game Pass for No Additional Cost

Source: Get EA Play with Xbox Game Pass for No Additional Cost - Xbox Wire

See also:

Brink, Mar 4, 2021
Thema:

Can't connect to Xbox Live to play games with Xbox Game Pass

1. Can't connect to Xbox Live to play games with Xbox Game Pass - Similar Threads - Can't connect Xbox

2. Xbox Game pass

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Xbox Game pass: My money is deducted but have not received the xbox game pass whom to contact as there is no support available for this https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/xbox-game-pass/4f21c4ca-2c7a-4ff7-8476-97df55954726
  3. Xbox Game pass

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Xbox Game pass: My money is deducted but have not received the xbox game pass whom to contact as there is no support available for this https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/xbox-game-pass/4f21c4ca-2c7a-4ff7-8476-97df55954726
  4. Xbox Game pass

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Can't play certain games on Xbox Game Pass Ultimate

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't play certain games on Xbox Game Pass Ultimate: So recently, I got a free 1 month Xbox Game Pass Ultimate code from Microsoft Rewards, I entered the code and all, and everything worked. I then went into the Xbox app, and install Skyrim Special Edition. I choose my external Hard Drive, and click install. When it finished, I...
  6. Xbox Game Pass Ultimate/Xbox Live login problem!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Xbox Game Pass Ultimate/Xbox Live login problem!: Hi. Yesterday I have bought XGPU for 1$, downloaded windows 10 update, Xbox (beta) luncher and Metro Exodus. Today I am trying to play Metro, it starts buy after a while of the intro Xbox (beta) window pops up and says something like: "we were unable to login you to your...
  7. Xbox Game Pass Ultimate/Xbox Live login problem!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Xbox Game Pass Ultimate/Xbox Live login problem!: Hi. Yesterday I have bought XGPU, downloaded windows 10 update, Xbox (beta) luncher and Metro Exodus. Today I am trying to play Metro, it starts buy after a while of the intro Xbox (beta) window pops up and says something like: "we were unable to login you to your xbox...
  8. Connexion Xbox live avec Xbox Game passe Ultimate

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Connexion Xbox live avec Xbox Game passe Ultimate: Bonjour, Je n'arrive pas a me connecter au Xbox live sous Windows 10. J'ai un message me mettant " En raison d'une suspension , les fonctionnalités Xbox Live peuvent être limitées ." Je ne comprend pas se message car je n'ais jamais était bannie . Que cela veut dire ?...
  9. Xbox game pass

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Xbox game pass: I bought Xbox game pass subscription. Problem is that i can't download games or even see that pass on my pc https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/xbox-game-pass/5af62176-53f1-4ac5-a8c6-a7cc42c61891
  10. Xbox Game Pass

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Xbox Game Pass: If i use a xbox game pass gift card on my pc can i play the games on my Pc as well on my xbox if i enter it on the same account? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/xbox-game-pass/64985b8f-5b59-453d-bbdd-8768cb777bd4