Windows 10: Cant Connect to your phone app on PC with my Honor 8x

Discus and support Cant Connect to your phone app on PC with my Honor 8x in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; How do I connect my Honor 8x to Your Phone App? I have tried all the troubleshooting methods mentioned my Microsoft but I still cant manage to connect... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Prasanta Bhattacharya, Mar 17, 2019.

1. Cant Connect to your phone app on PC with my Honor 8x

How do I connect my Honor 8x to Your Phone App? I have tried all the troubleshooting methods mentioned my Microsoft but I still cant manage to connect my Honor 8x to Your Phone app on PC. Your Phone app on my phone never gets passed "Check your PC We are checking one more thing on your PC before we ask for final permission" screen, and on PC its stuck on "Send Notifications" nothing happens. Please help

:)

Prasanta Bhattacharya, Mar 17, 2019
  2. zBRT Win User

Cannot connect HTC 8x to PC -

I cannot connect my HTC Windows Phone 8x to PC (Windows 7)

The PC does not discover/find the phone when connected via USB.

I have tried all the instructions as listed on the Microsoft site several times to no avail. Has anyone solved this problem?

Key step that I cannot follow is when I am in the device manager I do not see any listing for Portable devices, or error usb connections.

Explorer does not see phone.

Running Windows 7, service pack 1 on Dell 2305 all in one.

Net Framework 4.0

Have tried all USB ports - no luck.

Windows Phone app loaded on PC

3. Dos101 Win User
    Windows Phone users Clubhouse

I think I'll put a list of people's favourite apps in the OP, starting with my own until I get some suggestions, but you can take a look at the Windows Phone app store at the top apps to see what's popular http://www.windowsphone.com/en-us/store

You are both now added, welcome! *Toast :toast:

Dos101, Mar 17, 2019
  4. meebers Win User

Cant Connect to your phone app on PC with my Honor 8x

Supported phones for Windows 10 Mobile Insider Preview

Your list confirms my phone is eligible, Lumia 521. The windows Insider App fails after ~ 15 seconds, restores data and gives me error 80073cf9. I trouble shot this and went thru all the steps mentioned on several websites including MS without any luck. Short of a hard reset, this is where I am now. Suggestions appreciated.

meebers, Mar 17, 2019
Thema:

Cant Connect to your phone app on PC with my Honor 8x

1. Cant Connect to your phone app on PC with my Honor 8x - Similar Threads - Cant Connect phone

2. I can't connect my phone with Your Phone app

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I can't connect my phone with Your Phone app: Hello! I want to connect my phone to my PC again. This time it is not working. Please help me. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-cant-connect-my-phone-with-your-phone-app/11617fb9-cc6c-489e-ae76-4b0b36133b47
  3. Issues connecting phone and PC using Your Phone app.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Issues connecting phone and PC using Your Phone app.: I'm using a Surface Pro 7 with Samsung Note 10+. The connection worked fine when I first got my PC. At some point I got a message saying to make sur my PC and phone were connected to the same WIFI connection, which they are. The only thing that fixed it is a factory reset of...
  4. "Your Phone Connection" app

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    "Your Phone Connection" app: - I can't uninstall the app Your Phone Connection, nor can I disable it or stop it from functioning. I've turned off all permissions and clicked "force stop'' on the phone. This malware interrupts my online classes even when I have my phone on silent. Whoever heard of an App...
  5. Cant update Your phone app

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Cant update Your phone app: I heard that there was a new update to the Your Phone app that allows you to use your android apps on pc and I was wondering why I can't find this update on the windows store. Does anybody know how to update this app? Here's an article about the update:...
  6. I can't connect my phone with your phone app

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    I can't connect my phone with your phone app: I am not able to connect with your phone app give me some solution to connect with your phone companion app https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-cant-connect-my-phone-with-your-phone-app/87061088-baab-4ba9-a075-ae45caca3bbe
  7. your phone app not connecting

your phone app not connecting: have your phone app installed , messaging works well - however the dialer part rarely connects and when trying to reconnect it states it cant .. although it is at least for text purposes ....
  8. Unable to connect your Phone app with PC

Unable to connect your Phone app with PC: Ive been trying to get the Your Phone app working since it was released but ive only managed to get it working maybe 3 or 4 times. Most of the time i cant get past the Check your Phone / PC part. What are the Network requirements for this app so i can make sure my Firewall...
  9. Your Phone App Check your Phone / PC??

Your Phone App Check your Phone / PC??: Ive been trying to get the Your Phone app working since it was released but ive only managed to get it working maybe 3 or 4 times. Most of the time i cant get past the Check your Phone / PC part. What are the Network requirements for this app so i can make sure my Firewall...
  10. Your Phone App - Says on phone it's connected, but on PC still says "Check Your Phone"

Your Phone App - Says on phone it's connected, but on PC still says "Check Your Phone": I can't get the Your Phone app to work on my PC. I'll go through the setup process on my PC and also my Android phone, and eventually hit the point where the PC says it's going to send a notification to my phone for permissions. The notification arrives after about a ten...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. honor 8x wont connect to pc

2. get my honor phone to my computer

3. how to connect my honor phone to windows pc