Windows 10: Can't connect two DualShock4 controllers at the same time

Discus and support Can't connect two DualShock4 controllers at the same time in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hello everyone, I have a Macbook Pro 2018 with Windows 10 Professional installed on it via bootcamp. Recently I bought two DS4 PlayStation 4 black... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by iggleice, May 15, 2020.

1. iggleice Win User

Can't connect two DualShock4 controllers at the same time

Hello everyone,

I have a Macbook Pro 2018 with Windows 10 Professional installed on it via bootcamp.
    Recently I bought two DS4 PlayStation 4 black controllers. There's no problem with connecting one of them at the time, doesn't matter which one. The problem is that I can't find a way to connect the second one.
    Seems like it can't be found by my computer when one of them is already connected It doesn't appear in "Add Bluetooth or other devices". I tried pairing them both separately, connecting one then turning it off, the same thing with another. Then I wanted to turn on both of them so they can connect automatically, but again only one of them connects and the other one just stays with the flashing led and then turns off. Not sure what to do, I think I installed all the drivers tried DS4Windows, InputMapper, ScpToolkit.

Is there a way to fix it? Should I try a Bluetooth dongle? Or maybe there's another way to connect them?
    Hope you guys can help me.

Best Regards

:)

iggleice, May 15, 2020
  2. Mala_S Win User

Can’t connect Xbox one controller to pc

Hello SubieTY,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

Initially, we need to pair the device to show up in the list while connected through Bluetooth. Check with the below mentioned steps and see if it works.

Hope it helps.

Mala S

Microsoft Community - Moderator

Mala_S, May 15, 2020
  3. Nikhar_K Win User
    Xbox Controller is not connecting to Wireless Adapter

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

I appreciate your time and patience to work on this issue. To have a better clarity on the issue please reply to the following questions:

• Are you using an Xbox one controller?

If you are using an Xbox one controller, I suggest you to refer the steps in the article

How to connect an Xbox One Wireless Controller to a Windows PC
    and see if that helps in resolving the issue.

I would also suggest you to uninstall all the hidden devices under USB hive and check if you are able to connect the wireless adapter. Please follow the steps mentioned below to uninstall the hidden drivers:

1. Press and hold the Windows + X key on the keyboard.
    2. Select Device manager.
    3. Click View tab.
    4. Select Show hidden devices.
    5. Expand Universal Serial Bus and remove all the greyed out devices. To remove the greyed out devices, right click on the device and select
      uninstall.
    6. Restart your computer.

Please reply with the status of the issue, we will be glad to help you further.

Nikhar Khare

Microsoft Community - Moderator

Nikhar_K, May 15, 2020
  4. Can't connect two DualShock4 controllers at the same time

Controller connection

Hi,

If the controller keeps disconnecting when you use it on an Xbox One console, it may be due to outdated controller firmware. To resolve this issue, we suggest checking if there are updates available for the controller. Refer to

Update your Xbox One Controller
    for the steps.

In addition, keeping your console up-to-date can also help resolve connection issues with Xbox accessories. To manually update your console, kindly perform the following steps:

• Make sure your console is connected to the Internet, and then open the
      Guide
      and choose Settings > All settings.
    • Select System > Updates > Update console.
    If no update is available, your console is up-to-date.

See
    Xbox One Wireless Controller disconnects or can't connect
    for more troubleshooting solutions that you may perform.

Keep us posted with the progress. We'd be glad to clear things up.

Catherine Cus., May 15, 2020
Thema:

Can't connect two DualShock4 controllers at the same time

1. Can't connect two DualShock4 controllers at the same time - Similar Threads - Can't connect DualShock4

2. Two dial up connection at the same time

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Two dial up connection at the same time: Hello,I'd like my PC to be connected to two dial up modems at the same time and to redirect internet traffic on either one or the other via command prompt. The PC has Windows 10 installed.I've created the two dial up connections, however, the PC only connects to one at time....
  3. Two dial up connection at the same time

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Two dial up connection at the same time: Hello,I'd like my PC to be connected to two dial up modems at the same time and to redirect internet traffic on either one or the other via command prompt. The PC has Windows 10 installed.I've created the two dial up connections, however, the PC only connects to one at time....
  4. Two dial up connection at the same time

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  5. Can't connect two computers on same network

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't connect two computers on same network: Hello.Ever since Microsoft in its ever infinite wisdom, because they think they know what we want got rid of the HOME NETWORK or whatever it was called, and was extremely easy to use, I haven't been able to connect my two computers on the same network. I've tried all the...
  6. Can't connect two computers on same network

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can't connect two computers on same network: Hello.Ever since Microsoft in its ever infinite wisdom, because they think they know what we want got rid of the HOME NETWORK or whatever it was called, and was extremely easy to use, I haven't been able to connect my two computers on the same network. I've tried all the...
  7. Using two internet connections in the same time

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Using two internet connections in the same time: So, I need to have two IPs simultaneously for work one ip in first browser, second ip in other browser, and that second ip should be my own not vpn, proxy and such, preferably from my smartphone mobile network.I know that wired and wireless connections can work in the same...
  8. How to connect two headphones at a same time on the same device?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    How to connect two headphones at a same time on the same device?: I've been trying videos on youtube but it doesn't work. So I want to enjoy the sound with my brother, so I would like you to help me. USB headphone is connect on the front and the port headphone is connected in the back of my PC....
  9. DualShock4 controller lighting up Yellow but does not connect

DualShock4 controller lighting up Yellow but does not connect: My computer isnt reconizing my controller and I dont know why. It might be that its the charger but it charges and connects my things to other devices fine. I tried about 12 chargers and only 1 worked but its bent so i cant use it. I would just maybe want to know what could...
  10. Connect two speaker as same time

Connect two speaker as same time: Hi i have two different speaker one speaker is normal desktop speaker that connects into 3.5 Jack and another speaker is bluetooth portable speaker but it can connect with 3.5 jack. My pc has only one speaker jack that is green i connect desktop speaker into it and bluetooth...