Windows 10: can't connect usb cable

Discus and support can't connect usb cable in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; *** Email address is removed for privacy ***... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by TRIPLE H WAH, Dec 5, 2023.

1. can't connect usb cable

*** Email address is removed for privacy ***

:)

TRIPLE H WAH, Dec 5, 2023
  2. Bagoguts Win User

Lumia 620 doesn`t connect to computer via usb cable

The topic pretty much sums it up. Connecting my Lumia to my computer(s) (both desktop with Win7 64bit and laptop with Win8 64bit) fails. No errors or anything, neither of the computers seem to find the phone. Tried all usb ports on both computers to no avail.
    The phone seems to be charging though, when connected via usb cable, so that`d suggest that the cable is working.

Both windowses and my phone are updated up to date, I have installed Zune and Windows phone app for windows, neither of them seem to find the phone. It`s nowhere to be found in My Computer nor in anywhere else for that matter.

So, what now, comrades? Any suggestions on how I could connect that.. that.. *cough* fine piece of technogy to my computer?

Thanks in advance,

Your pal .

Bagoguts, Dec 5, 2023
  3. Bagoguts Win User
    Lumia 620 doesn`t connect to computer via usb cable

Hi yall and thanks for the replies!

Unfortunately, the were of no help.

The phone isn`t listed in device manager, the list of devices doesn`t change if I have my phone connected to my computer(s). There are no mystery devices, no yellow triangle -markings or anything even remotely pointing to the direction the phone being connected.

It could be that my phone has a broken usb port, but it makes me wonder that it still charges the battery when connected to a computer.

This is not a big problem for me, that I must admit, but still, it kinda bugs me that the phone doesn`t work the way it`s supposed to work,

Anyways, if somebody comes up with something that might help, I am most grateful.

Have a great weekend yall!

-

edit: Also, I have my laptop almost always connected to charger. Tried without charger just for the heck of it, didn`t help.

Bagoguts, Dec 5, 2023
  4. Sheldrick Win User

can't connect usb cable

E7 "connect USB cable to device"

Hey Sevennikke7, Welcome to the Nokia Forums.

To fix the problem, try the following solutions:

• disconnect the USB cable and connect it again.
    • If you use a USB hub, try connecting the phone directly to the computer.
    • If you use a USB hub with an external power source, make sure that it has been switched on.
    • Check the USB cable for problems and replace if necessary.
    • If your phone asks you for the connection mode that you want to use, make sure that you select Nokia Suite(or PC Suite) on your phone.
    • Disconnect the cable, restart the computer, and try again.
    • Keep in mind that if you remove USB devices without using the Safely Remove Hardware tool in the Windows taskbar, connection problems may appear.

Also, if your connection suddenly stops working, you can try to repair it in the following way:

• Go to Add/Remove Programs in Control Panel (called Programs and Features in Microsoft Windows 7).
    • Select Nokia Suite in the list of applications and click Change/Remove.
    • In the dialog that appears, choose Repair.Nokia Suite then checks that all the needed files are intact and repairs any
      errors that were found.

I hope this helps and you manage to resolve your issue.

Sheldrick, Dec 5, 2023
Thema:

can't connect usb cable

1. can't connect usb cable - Similar Threads - can't connect usb

2. Controller will not connect through usb-c cable

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Controller will not connect through usb-c cable: I’m attempting to connect my Xbox series S controller to my computer. My computer does not have Bluetooth functionality so pairing it is not an option my controller has worked in the past through usb-c connection but as of today with a controller update through Xbox no longer...
  3. Controller will not connect through usb-c cable

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Controller will not connect through usb-c cable: I’m attempting to connect my Xbox series S controller to my computer. My computer does not have Bluetooth functionality so pairing it is not an option my controller has worked in the past through usb-c connection but as of today with a controller update through Xbox no longer...
  4. can't connect usb cable

can't connect usb cable: *** Email address is removed for privacy *** https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-connect-usb-cable/355e352c-e4ad-4728-93d3-98b765cf2df0
  5. can't connect usb cable

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    can't connect usb cable: *** Email address is removed for privacy *** https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-connect-usb-cable/355e352c-e4ad-4728-93d3-98b765cf2df0
  6. USB loses connection when power cable is connected

in Windows 10 Gaming
    USB loses connection when power cable is connected: Hello,Whenever I plug power cable to my notebook all my usb ports loses connection and comes back immediately. If I copy something from an external hard drive or any usb, when I plug or unplug the power cable, copy process dies. This is really annoying. If anyone knows why...
  7. USB loses connection when power cable is connected

USB loses connection when power cable is connected: Hello,Whenever I plug power cable to my notebook all my usb ports loses connection and comes back immediately. If I copy something from an external hard drive or any usb, when I plug or unplug the power cable, copy process dies. This is really annoying. If anyone knows why...
  8. USB loses connection when power cable is connected

9. Cable not connected

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cable not connected: I play on a acer nitro 5 computer and i got a monitor in crismas gift i have buy a display port to hdmi becouse there was no cable in the pack but when i try to turn of my monitor its shows cable not connected help...
  10. usb pnp device not connecting to computer using usb cable

usb pnp device not connecting to computer using usb cable: how to get turntable connected by the usb cable to record sound on my computer https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/usb-pnp-device-not-connecting-to-computer-using/c511c39a-f4a7-4e28-9358-f41dc0213ecc