Windows 10: Can't connect wheel or find drivers...

Discus and support Can't connect wheel or find drivers... in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; [ATTACH] Hey, as shown in the picture above, I have a primate piece of crap I'm trying to connect. The wireless receiver that usually works with my... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by AdamFurniss1, Nov 23, 2018.

1. Can't connect wheel or find drivers...

Can't connect wheel or find drivers... 1f71bb0e-bde5-4931-9c64-542e03f63847?upload=true.png

Hey, as shown in the picture above, I have a primate piece of crap I'm trying to connect. The wireless receiver that usually works with my controller cant seem to pick up my wheel (light still flashing). I also cannot find any drivers for the wheel or any windows 10 controller drivers. Can someone help?

:)

AdamFurniss1, Nov 23, 2018

2. Windows 10 mouse scroll wheel issue

Hi,

There can be numerous causes of the issue that you're having with your mouse scroll wheel speed such as outdated drivers, dirt, damaged cables, and more. To correct such issue, we suggest that you adjust the scroll speed of your mouse wheel using the steps
    below:

• Click Start > Settings.
    • Go to Devices > Mouse & touchpad.
    • Under Choose how many lines to scroll each time, move the slider to the right to make the speed of your mouse wheel faster.

With regard to cleaning the inside of your mouse, you have to contact its manufacturer to get proper instructions.

You can find more information about troubleshooting mouse issues in this
    article

Update us on the status of the issue.

Angela Pun, Nov 23, 2018
  3. John Vil Win User
    Mouse wheel too sensitive In edge

Hello Christopher,

You can customize your mouse in a variety of ways in Windows. To address your concern, you may adjust the scroll speed of your mouse wheel. Kindly follow the steps below:

• Click on Start.
    • Go to Settings.
    • Select Devices.
    • On the left pane, click on Mouse & touchpad.
    • Select Additional mouse options.
    • Go to the Wheel tab to adjust the scroll speed of your mouse wheel.

Let us know if you will need further assistance.

John Vil, Nov 23, 2018
  4. jmcslob Win User

Can't connect wheel or find drivers...

2 x SSD Raid 0 - is this right?

Hey Fits

Can you list a few helpful hints for T ski ,maybe a step by step how to OR what to look out for*Cool Can't connect wheel or find drivers... :cool:

jmcslob, Nov 23, 2018
Thema:

Can't connect wheel or find drivers...

1. Can't connect wheel or find drivers... - Similar Threads - Can't connect wheel

2. Can't find my driver

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't find my driver: I can't find any drivers on my computer.Things I've done:cmd, diskquery "INFO: No driver information found."cmd with admin, diskquery "INFO: No driver information found."Device Manager, view Devices by Driver no devices by driver button in view menuWindows...
  3. Can't find my driver

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can't find my driver: I can't find any drivers on my computer.Things I've done:cmd, diskquery "INFO: No driver information found."cmd with admin, diskquery "INFO: No driver information found."Device Manager, view Devices by Driver no devices by driver button in view menuWindows...
  4. Can't find my driver

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. windows 10 can't find driver

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    windows 10 can't find driver: My old hdd damage, had to buy a new one. Need to install windows 10 but can't find driver. There another post similar to this one but I have a different windows 10 installer....
  6. Microsoft Store spinning wheels, Store can't connect

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Microsoft Store spinning wheels, Store can't connect: Hi All. I have a problem where I can't download from the Microsoft store. Updates and new apps only show a spinning circle. I am testing for flight simulator and that hangs at the activation stage too. No internet activity is seen whilst it's supposedly trying to connect....
  7. Can't find drivers for this laptop

Can't find drivers for this laptop: A family off mine came and asked me to wipe the whole laptop so i did but the WIFI or sound does not work at all Refurbished THOMSON UK-NEO10A-2WH32 INTEL ATOM X5 2GB 32GB 10.1 Inch Windows 10 Laptop - Laptops Direct I can not find any WIFI or sound drivers for this laptop,...
  8. Can't find drivers for this laptop

in Windows 10 Support
    Can't find drivers for this laptop: A family off mine came and asked me to wipe the whole laptop so i did but the WIFI or sound does not work at all Refurbished THOMSON UK-NEO10A-2WH32 INTEL ATOM X5 2GB 32GB 10.1 Inch Windows 10 Laptop - Laptops Direct I can not find any WIFI or sound drivers for this laptop,...
  9. Can't find the audio driver file

Can't find the audio driver file: My audio stopped working from my computer. Was working one minute, then stopped the next. Went to device manager, sound, and the only things listed are my bluetooth headphones. so i can't uninstall the driver. i have restarted many times Done a recovery from a past...
  10. Can't find drivers for these "Network Controllers"

Can't find drivers for these "Network Controllers": In Device Manager, I can see a lot of devices under "other devices" with an unknown manufacturer. I can't update the drivers because Windows can't find the right drivers on the Internet. I have tried searching for the Hardware IDs as recommended here, but I can't find any...