Windows 10: can't connect wifi after installing Fresco Logic Fl2000 USB 3.0 Video display adaptor

Discus and support can't connect wifi after installing Fresco Logic Fl2000 USB 3.0 Video display adaptor in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; After installing the Fresco Logic software version FL2000-2.1.34054.0 in windows 10. The display works properly, but my pc can't connect wifi "can't... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by TheLastKnight_01, Aug 3, 2021.

1. can't connect wifi after installing Fresco Logic Fl2000 USB 3.0 Video display adaptor

After installing the Fresco Logic software version FL2000-2.1.34054.0 in windows 10. The display works properly, but my pc can't connect wifi "can't connect to this network" I'm using TP-Link Wireless N PCI Express Adapter. I try using a hotspot from my phone still can't connect to this network.Any ideas of what I need to do?

:)

TheLastKnight_01, Aug 3, 2021
  2. xxXX386 Win User

Fresco Logic Fl2000 USB 3.0 Video display adaptor will not work after windows 10 update

Using: Laptop HP envy with windows 10 and fresco logic's usb3 to vga (FL2000) connected to external monitor

Latest drivers: v2.0.32038.0

I can see Fresco Logic VGA tray program running in the background in task manager. but its not appearing in the task tray bottom right.

I've looked in drivce manager, and the Fresco Logic VGA adapter is listed in devices.

It works fine on my Desktop PC with windows 7, but not on my windows 10 laptop,

I've tried older driver version VideoDriver_V2.0.30520.exe.

I've tried detecting a second monitor but nothing is detected.

What ever I try theres no signal going to the external monitor from FL2000.

Any ideas?

xxXX386, Aug 3, 2021
  3. Fresco Logic Fl2000 USB 3.0 Video display adaptor will not work after windows 10 update

Updated windows 10 from 8.1 on 10 Sept 2015.

Update went well, but second monitor is blank and on boot a notification is displayed:

The device is not compatible with this graphics card driver.

My second monitor is attached via a Fresco Logic FL2000 USB 3.0 display adaptor.

After visiting their support page, I unplugged it, went into device manager, uninstalled it, deleted the directory, downloaded the latest driver per their instructions ( version 1.315.0), rebooted, installed that driver, rebooted, plugged the device in,
    and got the same notification.

PC is an HP desktop with an AMD A8-6500 APU with Radeon HD graphics at 3.5 GHz, 8 gig of ran, and windows 10 is (as was 8 and 8.1) installed as a 64 bit operating system.

The display is a Dell E2414H attached to the DVI port on the motherboard, and an identical monitor attached to the USV display adaptor via the VGA D-Sub.

Fresco Logic is useless, they say it should work.

I have also tried uninstalling and deleting their driver and then rebooting and attaching. Then, windows 10 installs a "USB Video Device" Microsoft driver, which also doesn't work.

Any thoughts?

a del

RickBoatright1632, Aug 3, 2021
  4. can't connect wifi after installing Fresco Logic Fl2000 USB 3.0 Video display adaptor

Fresco Logic 3.0 USB

Hi Rene,

If the driver from the cards installation disc (if the card is/was an add-on) or if the driver from the Fresco site was downloaded and installed, completely uninstall all of those (these drivers are basically for Win 7/Vista/XP support) then restart the
    PC and let Windows update install the driver(s) that it likes.

The add-on cards (in my case an Inatech 7 Ports PCI-E to USB 3.0 Expansion Card installed in Feb. 2016) that use the Fresco Logic (FL1100) chipset were always plug-n-play with Windows 10 with the best results. (Those that mistakenly installed
    the old drivers had problems).

Or, if you are referring to (using) the FL2000 USB 3.0 Display device controller then also refer to the links below:

https://support.frescologic.com/portal/home

https://support.frescologic.com/portal/kb/articles/fl2000-recommended-usb-3-0-xhci-host

https://support.frescologic.com/portal/kb/fresco-logic/faq/vga

Hope this helps,

-Richard

RichardEiler, Aug 3, 2021
Thema:

can't connect wifi after installing Fresco Logic Fl2000 USB 3.0 Video display adaptor

1. can't connect wifi after installing Fresco Logic Fl2000 USB 3.0 Video display adaptor - Similar Threads - can't connect wifi

2. Fresco Logic IDDCX Adapter is it 30hz ?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Fresco Logic IDDCX Adapter is it 30hz ?: Hello, i recently switched to a laptop a Acer Nitro 5 with RTX 3060 to be exact. Since this Laptop only has one HDMI Port i needed an Adapter. USB-C dosent have a display out it seems so i bought this adapter from Benfei. I get a picture in 1080p and videos are fine no lag or...
  3. fresco logic fl2000 issue

in Windows 10 Gaming
    fresco logic fl2000 issue: i've recently bought a USB 3.0 to HDMI adapter, i installed the necessary driver but when i plug it to the USB 3.0 port it keeps disconnecting and connecting over and over, i tried plugging other devices to the same port and it works fine, then i tried to connect the adapter...
  4. fresco logic fl2000 issue

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    fresco logic fl2000 issue: i've recently bought a USB 3.0 to HDMI adapter, i installed the necessary driver but when i plug it to the USB 3.0 port it keeps disconnecting and connecting over and over, i tried plugging other devices to the same port and it works fine, then i tried to connect the adapter...
  5. fresco logic fl2000 issue

in Windows 10 Customization
  6. Fresco Logics USB 3 issue

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Fresco Logics USB 3 issue: I'm having problems with connecting the second monitor using the HDMI to USB 3 convertor. It seems that the PC Intel Graphic cardcannot recognize the Fresco Logic IDDCX Adapter...
  7. Fresco Logics USB 3 unable to detect by Intel Graphics

Fresco Logics USB 3 unable to detect by Intel Graphics: I tried to connect the second screen through the HDMI to USB 3 convertor and found the PC Intel Graphic card couldn’t detect from the Fresco Logic IDDCX Adapter. Screen 1 through PC HDMI port Screen 2 through HDMI to USB3 convertor When the screen 2 isn’t detected by the...
  8. Fresco Logic 3.0 USB

Fresco Logic 3.0 USB: Fresco Logic 3.0 USB Video Display adapter does not work properly with a ASUS Windows 10 laptop https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/fresco-logic-30-usb/f29c0175-f0be-4b7d-8ae4-adb7f6688482
  9. Fresco Logic FL2000 USB3.0 to HDMI adapter problem

Fresco Logic FL2000 USB3.0 to HDMI adapter problem: Hello there! I use a Fresco Logic FL2000 USB3.0 to HDMI adapter. It worked good on my previous monitor. Now i bought a new monitor, and there is a problem with it. When I attach the monitor to the computer via the adapter, the computer is able to recognise the monitor...
  10. USB WiFi adaptor

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    USB WiFi adaptor: I need to move my windows 10 desktop away from the router and need to use an USB WiFi adaptor to connect to the internet. I have an older Belkin F5D8053 but It wont download the drivers. Win10 recognises it but cant set it up. The latest Drivers on the Belkin Web Site are the...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. fresco logic fl2000 USB 3.0 Display adapter driver