Windows 10: Can't connect win 10 pro to samsung tv wireless

Discus and support Can't connect win 10 pro to samsung tv wireless in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Can't connect win 10 pro to samsung tv wireless... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by GuyVilla, Sep 18, 2021.

1. GuyVilla Win User

Can't connect win 10 pro to samsung tv wireless

:)

GuyVilla, Sep 18, 2021
  2. Argel Obm Win User

Can't wirelessly connect to Samsung TV

If that is the case, we need to clarify a few things first for us to better understand your concern about connecting your computer to your TV using wireless connection. Kindly answer the following:

• Does your TV has a Miracast feature?
    • You mentioned that you're able to project your computer to your TV using wireless connection before. Can you please tell us the step-by-step process on how you connected your computer to your TV using wireless connection.

While we wait for the answers to our questions, there may be a setting on your TV that needs to be activated so that you can connect your computer. We strongly recommend contacting Samsung so that you can verify how you can connect your computer to your
    TV wirelessly.

We'll be waiting for your response.

Argel Obm, Sep 18, 2021
  3. Connecting wireless to Samsung TV Issue

Hello I cant seem to connect to my Samsung TV with my desktop on Windows 10 , I can however connect using my work laptop also on Windows 10

On my PC it doesn't even detect the Samsung TV, a few times it did list the TV but I got a cant connect to this device error

Tested the laptop 10 times in a row and it works every

ValhallaOutcast, Sep 18, 2021
  4. Can't connect win 10 pro to samsung tv wireless

Cannot Connect Dell PC to Samsung TV via Wireless Display

Hello,

Tying to connect my Dell Windows 10 PC [Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-7700 CPU @ 3.60GHz] to my Samsung TV [Q70 series 65].

I am able to connect my Surface Pro 4 to the Samsung TV no problem.

On my Dell PC I seach for wireless displays and locate my Samsung TV and select connect. It connects for about 1-3 seconds and then the connection fails. During this 1-3 seconds my Dell PC's monitor flashes, briefly adjusts the screen resolution, goes black
    for a moment, and then goes back to normal with a message at the top of the sceen saying Disconnected with the option to try to Reconnect (reconnect fails when I try). On The Samsung TV a message is displayed stating Attempting to Connect for a few seconds
    then changes to Failed to Connect (the first time I tried the Samsung TV asked if I wanted to allow the connection).

Both PC and TV are connected to the same wireless network (I tried both my 5Gz and 2.4Gz networks).

I can project from my Dell PC to my Surface Pro 4 laptop BUT NOT my Samsung TV. I can project from my Surface Pro 4 laptop to BOTH my Samsung TV and Dell PC.

Any help would be appreciated!

John Barut, Sep 18, 2021
Thema:

1. Can't connect win 10 pro to samsung tv wireless - Similar Threads - Can't connect pro

2. Computer will not connect wirelessly to Samsung TV

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Computer will not connect wirelessly to Samsung TV: I'm running Windows 10 Pro and trying to connect wirelessly to a new Samsung TV. Every time my computer and TV seem to be connecting and then my computer says it couldn't connect and "something went wrong." I've tried a multitude of options, but nothing seems to work. Please...
  3. Computer will not connect wirelessly to Samsung TV

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Computer will not connect wirelessly to Samsung TV: I'm running Windows 10 Pro and trying to connect wirelessly to a new Samsung TV. Every time my computer and TV seem to be connecting and then my computer says it couldn't connect and "something went wrong." I've tried a multitude of options, but nothing seems to work. Please...
  4. Windows 10 laptop won't connect wireless to Samsung Smart TV

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 laptop won't connect wireless to Samsung Smart TV: I've searched through other threads on here with similar issues and did some basic troubleshooting like checking for out-of-date drivers on my laptop and whatnot and still can't get this to work. My laptop running Windows 10 and Samsung UN55MU6290 TV are both on the same...
  5. Windows 10 laptop won't connect wireless to Samsung Smart TV

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 10 laptop won't connect wireless to Samsung Smart TV: I've searched through other threads on here with similar issues and did some basic troubleshooting like checking for out-of-date drivers on my laptop and whatnot and still can't get this to work. My laptop running Windows 10 and Samsung UN55MU6290 TV are both on the same...
  6. Samsung TV unable to connect with Surface Pro 5?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Samsung TV unable to connect with Surface Pro 5?: Hi, I've been trying to figure out why my Surface Pro 5 doesn't have ability to connect to Samsung Smart TVs. Has this been an issue with anyone else and is there away to fix it? I've done the usual: I have the latest Windows 10 Updates, ensured the Bluetooth Drivers are up...
  7. Desktop connection to Samsung TV

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Desktop connection to Samsung TV: I am trying to connect my Samsung TV to my IBM Windows 10 desktop. I'm fairly confident I've gone through the TV's menu properly which essentially goes through their support process. After contacting Samsung Support Chat, I'm told that I need a Windows 10 driver to complete...
  8. Lenovo laptop running win 10 cant or wont connect wirelessly to samsung smart tv.

Lenovo laptop running win 10 cant or wont connect wirelessly to samsung smart tv.: Spent all night last night trying to get the laptop to connect to the tv. Nothing worked, been through all the procedures found online but no joy. Connects fine with HDMI but wireless seems a problem. Item specifics are Lenovo V330 - 15IKB and Samsung RU7100. Is there a...
  9. Can't connect TV to wireless display

Can't connect TV to wireless display: I can't connect my Windows 10 desktop to my Samsung 7 Series TV as a wireless display. I have no problem connecting the TV to my Windows 10 laptop, but when I try to do connect my desktop it either fails to connect or it connects but the picture is all messed up. 134679
  10. Wireless display fails to connect to my Samsung TV

Wireless display fails to connect to my Samsung TV: I click on my TV in Settings/Connect to a Wireless Display. My TV displays the message "Connecting to your PC" My laptop displays the message "Connecting to your Device" The laptop screen goes off. The TV screen goes black (like it is trying to connect). The laptop &...