Windows 10: Can't connect with Microsoft support chat

Discus and support Can't connect with Microsoft support chat in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Last week I connected with the chat to fix an issue. I thought the issue was resolved so I accepted the answer and locked the chat. This week I tried... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by JoeHedaya, Dec 9, 2020.

1. JoeHedaya Win User

Can't connect with Microsoft support chat

Last week I connected with the chat to fix an issue. I thought the issue was resolved so I accepted the answer and locked the chat. This week I tried to contact support again. Instead of opening a new chat it redirected me to the old chat conversation which is now locked. Now I can't connect to the chat at all. Quite frankly I think it's ridiculous that I need to request support for dealing with support.

:)

JoeHedaya, Dec 9, 2020

2. Microsoft Chat

Hi guys!

I wanna know if some of you still remember the Microsoft Chat that came with Win 95 and 98 ?

The only servers available were Comicserv but now they dont work anymore. I rememeber using it still and wer able to log in to channels also available to Mirc.

Does anyone of you know some servers other than ComicServ that are still valid to connect to Microsoft Comic Chat?

Thx *Smile Can't connect with Microsoft support chat :)

MohawkAngel, Dec 9, 2020
  3. What Are The Five R's of Microsoft Chat Support?

The Five R's of Microsoft Support:

• Reboot
    • Restore
    • Remote Access
    • Trying to Reconnect, because they disconnected from the chat.
    • Refuse anymore "assistance" because you won't Restore or give them Remote Access.

Rebooting just sends you back into the queue when you realize it has made no difference. Restoring is a way them to avoid actually doing any work. Remote Access should not be provided to people who have not demonstrated a basic understanding of the issue.

Guaranteed 90% of people who connect to Microsoft Chat Support encounter at least one of the four, probably 2-3 in all likelihood.

MartinLeitch, Dec 9, 2020
  4. Can't connect with Microsoft support chat

Chat with / Call Microsoft Support not work

Hello, thanks for your reply.

Thanks

Cyntherius, Dec 9, 2020
Thema:

Can't connect with Microsoft support chat

1. Can't connect with Microsoft support chat - Similar Threads - Can't connect Microsoft

2. request a chat with Microsoft support

in Windows 10 Gaming
    request a chat with Microsoft support: case number1054265332 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/request-a-chat-with-microsoft-support/b01c7271-adb1-4bcb-9fd4-7fc725d3a249
  3. request a chat with Microsoft support

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    request a chat with Microsoft support: case number1054265332 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/request-a-chat-with-microsoft-support/b01c7271-adb1-4bcb-9fd4-7fc725d3a249
  4. request a chat with Microsoft support

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. Microsoft Chat support is broken

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Chat support is broken: Hi there,I bought a brand new Microsoft computer with Windows 11.The Windows 11 install did not work properly.After a month, someone in support tried to help and broke the computer even more.Now I cannot access chat support at all because the agent broke it. The Microsoft...
  6. Microsoft Chat support is broken

Microsoft Chat support is broken: Hi there,I bought a brand new Microsoft computer with Windows 11.The Windows 11 install did not work properly.After a month, someone in support tried to help and broke the computer even more.Now I cannot access chat support at all because the agent broke it. The Microsoft...
  7. Microsoft support chat history

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft support chat history: Hi, is there a way I can access ALL my Microsoft support chat history with every agent I have ever chatted with? This would help me out A LOT, thanks! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-support-chat-history/ab4bd146-c082-4873-bdb2-f69a89f1a647
  8. Microsoft support chat history

Microsoft support chat history: Hi, is there a way I can access ALL my Microsoft support chat history with every agent I have ever chatted with? This would help me out A LOT, thanks! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-support-chat-history/ab4bd146-c082-4873-bdb2-f69a89f1a647
  9. Cant type or chat in Microsoft chat support

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Cant type or chat in Microsoft chat support: I have a problem so i have been trying to chat with Microsoft but i keep getting a message chat has ended and the technical assisntant is typing and waiting for me to reply and i cant if you see in the second screenshot Ritez has joined trying to talk at 10:21 and its 10:20...
  10. Microsoft Chat Customer Support

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Microsoft Chat Customer Support: The "QUICK" way chats are closed is preventing results from most issues discussed on this forum, I believe. All the concerns with MS Chat I just read were from THIS MONTH, THIS YEAR... yet chat is closed with no definitive resolve???!!! I just got off a chat session were...