Windows 10: Can't Connect with Microsoft Support/Use Help App

Discus and support Can't Connect with Microsoft Support/Use Help App in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; What might be a reason that I have been unable to connect to Microsoft Support Chat? The help app, when I click on it and type in my issue and hit... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by CodyDesmond, Dec 5, 2021.

1. Can't Connect with Microsoft Support/Use Help App

What might be a reason that I have been unable to connect to Microsoft Support Chat? The help app, when I click on it and type in my issue and hit enter, there are no articles that come up and no button for contacting support, the app's first page doesn't move or change a bit as if I hadn't typed anything. I can click on whatever "common solutions" links are already there but they never pertain to my issue and are generated at random. When I type more suggestions pop up pertaining exactly to what I'm typing, but I can't click on those. I can also leave feedback up near where the rating stars a

:)

CodyDesmond, Dec 5, 2021

2. help to remote connect

not sure how to use both programs u 2 suggested, i need more helpful steps thanks

Corduroy_Jr, Dec 6, 2021
  3. Caring1 Win User
    Caring1, Dec 6, 2021
  4. Brink Win User

Can't Connect with Microsoft Support/Use Help App

New Microsoft To-Do app version 1.60 now available in Mac App Store

Source: Microsoft To-Do on the Mac App Store

Brink, Dec 6, 2021
Thema:

Can't Connect with Microsoft Support/Use Help App

1. Can't Connect with Microsoft Support/Use Help App - Similar Threads - Can't Connect Microsoft

2. cannot connect with certain apps and microsoft support

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    cannot connect with certain apps and microsoft support: Starting November 1st I am unable to connect to some Apps I have used in the past and connect to some servers I have in the past. Also Sophos VPN wont open or after deleting it wont allow me to download. I ran a program called "fiddler" and I am able to connect to these lost...
  3. cannot connect with certain apps and microsoft support

in Windows 10 Gaming
    cannot connect with certain apps and microsoft support: Starting November 1st I am unable to connect to some Apps I have used in the past and connect to some servers I have in the past. Also Sophos VPN wont open or after deleting it wont allow me to download. I ran a program called "fiddler" and I am able to connect to these lost...
  4. Can't use Microsoft Store or apps?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't use Microsoft Store or apps?: So whenever I try to login to Microsoft Store or look at the store page for an app on Microsoft Store I always get the error message "You'll need internet for this." and the code 0x800713AB despite that I do indeed have Wi-Fi and internet. Everything else works fine except...
  5. Can't use Microsoft Store or apps?

Can't use Microsoft Store or apps?: So whenever I try to login to Microsoft Store or look at the store page for an app on Microsoft Store I always get the error message "You'll need internet for this." and the code 0x800713AB despite that I do indeed have Wi-Fi and internet. Everything else works fine except...
  6. Can't use Microsoft Store or apps?

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
  7. Can't Connect with Microsoft Support/Use Help App

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't Connect with Microsoft Support/Use Help App: What might be a reason that I have been unable to connect to Microsoft Support Chat? The help app, when I click on it and type in my issue and hit enter, there are no articles that come up and no button for contacting support, the app's first page doesn't move or change a bit...
  8. Microsoft Support is not helpful

Microsoft Support is not helpful: Microsoft is an absolute joke. I have been with a legit Microsoft account since 2002 began with Xbox live. Well recently my xbox stopped working and I was ready to buy the new series X. Low an behold, they are NOWHERE to be found. I waited months on end trying to get my hands...
  9. Microsoft Support is not helpful

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Support is not helpful: Microsoft is an absolute joke. I have been with a legit Microsoft account since 2002 began with Xbox live. Well recently my xbox stopped working and I was ready to buy the new series X. Low an behold, they are NOWHERE to be found. I waited months on end trying to get my hands...
  10. Can't connect with Microsoft support chat

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Can't connect with Microsoft support chat: Last week I connected with the chat to fix an issue. I thought the issue was resolved so I accepted the answer and locked the chat. This week I tried to contact support again. Instead of opening a new chat it redirected me to the old chat conversation which is now locked. Now...