Windows 10: Can't connect with my earphones, why?

Discus and support Can't connect with my earphones, why? in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hello! I need help with my Bluetooth on my Windows 10 computer. I have a pair of Sudio 10 wireless earphones. When I try to connect via bluetooth... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by TureZittra, Jun 5, 2020.

1. Can't connect with my earphones, why?

Hello!

I need help with my Bluetooth on my Windows 10 computer. I have a pair of Sudio 10 wireless earphones. When I try to connect via bluetooth the computer can't find them. I can connect to my phone, but, as I said, I can't connect to my computer.

I would be really glad for help. If you need more details I'd gladly give them to you!

Thanks!

:)

TureZittra, Jun 5, 2020

2. Earphones

when I plug my earphones into my laptop to listen to anything I can,t hear anything .I have even used other earphones and the same results nothing .How do I get my earphones working again

1. I have windows 8

geraldcassidy1, Jun 5, 2020
  3. audio not received by earphones

thank you, here are the answers:

• Have you made any recent changes on the devices?
    No

• Have you tried other earphones on your Windows?
    No, i just bought it yesterday.

• Have you tried the earphones on another PC or laptop?
    no, but it works in my smartphone

• How is the earphones connecting to the machine? Is it via wired connection or through Bluetooth?
    wired.

• When the earphones are connected, are you still getting audio from the speakers?
    yes, nothing goes through the earphones though.

Can't connect with my earphones, why? :(

TanjimaRahman, Jun 5, 2020
  4. Can't connect with my earphones, why?

Bluetooth connection with wireless earphones

Hi Amrita C.,

I'd like to know more about your concern. Kindly verify if this is the first time that you will connect the wireless earphone to your computer. Have you tried connecting the wireless earphones to another device? If so, are you experiencing the same issue? Which
    operating system are you using?

Meanwhile, you can run the Hardware and Devices troubleshooter. Follow the steps below if you are using a Windows 10 device:

1. On the Start menu, type Troubleshoot and then hit
      Enter.
    2. Under Find and fix other problems, click Hardware and Devices, and then select
      Run the troubleshooter.

Let us know how it goes and we'll assist you further if needed.

Monica Cam, Jun 5, 2020
Thema:

Can't connect with my earphones, why?

1. Can't connect with my earphones, why? - Similar Threads - Can't connect earphones

2. Connecting problem with my bluetooth earphones..

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Connecting problem with my bluetooth earphones..: My bluetooth earphones are alright i tried connecting it to my other devices and it worked perfectly. My laptop is the main problem i can connect my bluetooth earphones but when i watch a video the audio suddenly starts cracking or sometimes i couldn't even hear any voice. I...
  3. Connecting problem with my bluetooth earphones..

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Connecting problem with my bluetooth earphones..: My bluetooth earphones are alright i tried connecting it to my other devices and it worked perfectly. My laptop is the main problem i can connect my bluetooth earphones but when i watch a video the audio suddenly starts cracking or sometimes i couldn't even hear any voice. I...
  4. Why does earphones' volume is too high when connected to my laptop?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why does earphones' volume is too high when connected to my laptop?: I use Boult X1 wired earphones on my Asus Tuf Dash f15 2022 while media consumption and gaming but the sound is too loud that I cannot keep the volume above 8 out of the 100 volume level. what can I do?...
  5. Why does earphones' volume is too high when connected to my laptop?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Why does earphones' volume is too high when connected to my laptop?: I use Boult X1 wired earphones on my Asus Tuf Dash f15 2022 while media consumption and gaming but the sound is too loud that I cannot keep the volume above 8 out of the 100 volume level. what can I do?...
  6. My earphones don't connect

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    My earphones don't connect: Hi, I need some help, I got a new phone and a pair of earphones came with it. The phone didn't have a headphone jack so the earphone was USB-C, not AUX. So I bought a USB-C to USB adapter which allowed me to connect my earphones to my laptop and it worked for some time. I...
  7. My wireless earphones won't connect anymore

in Windows 10 Customization
    My wireless earphones won't connect anymore: Product: Hp Laptop Operating System: Microsoft Windows 10 64-Bit I updated my Bluetooth drivers since I thought it would be a good idea. However, after I updated the Bluetooth drivers I could not turn on Bluetooth so I restored the Bluetooth drivers to the old version and...
  8. Can't connect BT earphones with laptop

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Can't connect BT earphones with laptop: So I don't know if there was a mess up after an update. The playback devices were F'd up and now My spekers won't work, also my BT earphones are connecting but they won't show up as playback devices. I downloaded the audio driver but only the speaker is working but the...
  9. Connecting my Earphones via Bluetooth

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Connecting my Earphones via Bluetooth: I am unable to connect my earphones to my Matebook x pro, I was wondering if it was cause I had already connected them to my own phone, as it wont even appear to the list of devices available for Bluetooth....
  10. Earphone connectivity

in Windows 10 Customization
    Earphone connectivity: i have windows 10. My windows can not detecting my earphone, what should i do? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/earphone-connectivity/bd9dea68-0840-4cc7-905f-9b0456dc62d8