Windows 10: Can't connect Xbox One controller through Bluetooth to computer

Discus and support Can't connect Xbox One controller through Bluetooth to computer in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hey! I've been trying to connect my Xbox One controller to my computer for the longest time but the Bluetooth just won't work. I know that I have to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by VicFreeze, Feb 12, 2020 at 4:38 PM.

1. VicFreeze Win User

Can't connect Xbox One controller through Bluetooth to computer

Hey!

I've been trying to connect my Xbox One controller to my computer for the longest time but the Bluetooth just won't work. I know that I have to press the button at the front of the controller and open the 'Add a Bluetooth device' thing on the computer. It doesn't work. I tried troubleshooting and I repeatedly get the same result:

Can't connect Xbox One controller through Bluetooth to computer 81e8d6e8-3a94-4ee9-b298-483982d13bc9?upload=true.png

Thoughts? Opinions? Instructions?

:)

2. Mala_S Win User

Can’t connect Xbox one controller to pc

Hello SubieTY,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

Initially, we need to pair the device to show up in the list while connected through Bluetooth. Check with the below mentioned steps and see if it works.

Hope it helps.

Mala S

Microsoft Community - Moderator

3. Xbox Controller in Windows

Hey there Tomas

Thanks for reaching out!

I suggest that you try updating
    your Xbox One controller. To do this, kindly follow the steps provided on the links below:

If the issue persists, I strongly
    recommend contacting our Xbox Customer Support
    for further troubleshooting steps.

Kindly update us with the results.

4. Can't connect Xbox One controller through Bluetooth to computer

Thema:

Can't connect Xbox One controller through Bluetooth to computer

1. Can't connect Xbox One controller through Bluetooth to computer - Similar Threads - Can't connect Xbox

2. Xbox one Controller not connecting to PC

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Xbox one Controller not connecting to PC: So I used to be able to play on my PC with my Xbox controller (I don't have an xbox but bought a controller to play games on my PC) One day the controller started flashing at me and it wouldn't let me use it. I looked up and the only "solution" recommended was to install...
  3. How to connect Xbox One controller?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    How to connect Xbox One controller?: ive tried looking in device manager but the Xbox controller option is not there. submitted by /u/squiidpurpp [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/e9sych/how_to_connect_xbox_one_controller/
  4. Xbox One Controller not connecting via bluetooth.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Xbox One Controller not connecting via bluetooth.: HI, i have a windows 10 desktop and a external bluetooth adapter. when i try to connect my xbox controller via bluetooth it gives a error message " check the pin and try again".?? i tried connecting the controller to my brother's laptop its connecting properly and working...
  5. xbox one s controller not connecting to bluetooth

xbox one s controller not connecting to bluetooth: so I have been using my xbox on s controller on my pc for awhile, when my controller disconnects I remove the deivce and reconnect it, it normally works fine and reconnects, tho yesterday I did that same thing and went to go connect it, but now it shows up as input and not...
  6. Xbox One controller via Bluetooth

Xbox One controller via Bluetooth: Hello, I have a problem with my Xbox One controller connecting to my PC via Bluetooth. Not a serious problem, but still a problem: I can connect my controller to my PC via Bluetooth and everything is okay. The problem is that when I don't use the controller it goes to sleep...
  7. Unable to connect Xbox One controller to computer

in Windows 10 Customization
    Unable to connect Xbox One controller to computer: I find it really challenging to connect my Xbox One controller to the computer using Bluetooth. But I didn’t have any difficulties when it was connecting using the USB. I purchased a csr 4.0 usb bluetooth adapter, installed the driver. However I cannot find an option to turn...
  8. Xbox One Controller not connecting to adapter

Xbox One Controller not connecting to adapter: I recently purchased an adapter for my Xbox One controller because the Bluetooth in my computer isn't strong enough to keep a good connection. When I plug in the adapter and try to connect to it, it instead connects to my computers default Bluetooth and the flashing light on...
  9. xbox one controller bluetooth not working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    xbox one controller bluetooth not working: everything is on and searching but they will not pair up, https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/games_windows_10/xbox-one-controller-bluetooth-not-working/0a7535e0-5709-4c39-81db-e5c52123a677
  10. newest xbox one controller no sound through windows 10 using bluetooth

in Windows 10 Gaming
    newest xbox one controller no sound through windows 10 using bluetooth: i just recently bought the new xbox one s controller and i want to connect to my pc using the new bluetooth feature and play sound through the dedicated 3.5mm headphone jack on the controller. the problem is i cant figure out how to get it to work. i have updated the drivers...