Windows 10: Can't connect Xbox One controller through Bluetooth to computer

Discus and support Can't connect Xbox One controller through Bluetooth to computer in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hey! I've been trying to connect my Xbox One controller to my computer for the longest time but the Bluetooth just won't work. I know that I have to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by VicFreeze, Feb 12, 2020.

1. VicFreeze Win User

Can't connect Xbox One controller through Bluetooth to computer

Hey!

I've been trying to connect my Xbox One controller to my computer for the longest time but the Bluetooth just won't work. I know that I have to press the button at the front of the controller and open the 'Add a Bluetooth device' thing on the computer. It doesn't work. I tried troubleshooting and I repeatedly get the same result:

Can't connect Xbox One controller through Bluetooth to computer 81e8d6e8-3a94-4ee9-b298-483982d13bc9?upload=true.png

Thoughts? Opinions? Instructions?

:)

VicFreeze, Feb 12, 2020
  2. Mala_S Win User

Can’t connect Xbox one controller to pc

Hello SubieTY,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

Initially, we need to pair the device to show up in the list while connected through Bluetooth. Check with the below mentioned steps and see if it works.

Hope it helps.

Mala S

Microsoft Community - Moderator

Mala_S, Feb 12, 2020
  3. Xbox Controller in Windows

Hey there Tomas

Thanks for reaching out!

I suggest that you try updating
    your Xbox One controller. To do this, kindly follow the steps provided on the links below:

If the issue persists, I strongly
    recommend contacting our Xbox Customer Support
    for further troubleshooting steps.

Kindly update us with the results.

XBF Erick C, Feb 12, 2020
  4. Can't connect Xbox One controller through Bluetooth to computer

Acelyn Alc, Feb 12, 2020
Thema:

Can't connect Xbox One controller through Bluetooth to computer

1. Can't connect Xbox One controller through Bluetooth to computer - Similar Threads - Can't connect Xbox

2. Can't connect Xbox controller to computer

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can't connect Xbox controller to computer: I don't know why, but my Xbox controller won't connect to my computer. I tried both Bluetooth and wired connection, but neither worked. Is there something wrong with my computer?...
  3. Can't connect Xbox controller to computer

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Can't connect Xbox controller to computer: I don't know why, but my Xbox controller won't connect to my computer. I tried both Bluetooth and wired connection, but neither worked. Is there something wrong with my computer?...
  4. Can't connect Xbox controller to computer

in Windows 10 Gaming
  5. Xbox One controller now won't connect through bluetooth on my PC

Xbox One controller now won't connect through bluetooth on my PC: Hello. I have an xbox one controller that I managed to connect to my PC to play some games quite a while ago. It was working fine without any issue. Then at some point I was too busy to play game and when I went back to play again, the controller just won't connect to my...
  6. xbox one controller not connecting to pc bluetooth

xbox one controller not connecting to pc bluetooth: I have just got an xbox one controller, it says compatible with xbox one / s / x and windows 10 pc i have windows 10 pro 1909 x64 pc with belkin bluetooth adapter, now my pc connects to my nokia 5.3 android 10 phone, it also connects to my old nokia lumia 635 win 8.1...
  7. Xbox One Controller Not Staying Connected to Bluetooth

Xbox One Controller Not Staying Connected to Bluetooth: I have two devices that I connect to my bluetooth on my PC: My headphones and my Xbox One controller. My headphones connect fine and stay connected, but my controller keeps disconnecting from my PC during gameplay. I've tried moving the dongle from a 3.0 USB port to a 2.0 but...
  8. Bluetooth Xbox One controller won't connect

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Bluetooth Xbox One controller won't connect: Just built a PC, have been waiting for a week to game, and can't get the controller to connect. Installed a Bluetooth/Wi-Fi board today, everything works great. Picked up my phone, etc... with Bluetooth but not the controller. Used the Xbox app and a cable to update the...
  9. Xbox One Controller not connecting via bluetooth.

Xbox One Controller not connecting via bluetooth.: HI, i have a windows 10 desktop and a external bluetooth adapter. when i try to connect my xbox controller via bluetooth it gives a error message " check the pin and try again".?? i tried connecting the controller to my brother's laptop its connecting properly and working...
  10. xbox one s controller not connecting to bluetooth

xbox one s controller not connecting to bluetooth: so I have been using my xbox on s controller on my pc for awhile, when my controller disconnects I remove the deivce and reconnect it, it normally works fine and reconnects, tho yesterday I did that same thing and went to go connect it, but now it shows up as input and not...