Windows 10: cant connet to the organization activation server

Discus and support cant connet to the organization activation server in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; i am having this problem from the very fast.when i get windows 10 home in my pc .it says it cant connect to the organization server.then i changed my... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by jannatulifty, Aug 5, 2018.

1. cant connet to the organization activation server

i am having this problem from the very fast.when i get windows 10 home in my pc .it says it cant connect to the organization server.then i changed my product key to see the problem.i enetered windows 10 education in my pc..it also says the same problem..i need to fix this urgently..what should i do??????

:)

jannatulifty, Aug 5, 2018

2. Windows cannot connect to the organization activation server

my pc shows windows cannot connect to the organization activation server on activation settings . Troubleshooting didn't solved the problem. If there is any other solution please suggest.

babukajibhandari, Aug 5, 2018
  3. Connect to your organizations activation server.

my window need activation which demand to connect to organization activation server

sunnyniazi, Aug 5, 2018
  4. Pauli O Win User

cant connet to the organization activation server

Can't connect to organization activation server

That's because that kind of licenses are managed but organizations KMS Servers and each PC must contact to that server in some intervals to remain active.

It seems that this "small computer shop" is sold illegal license to you.

Pauli O, Aug 5, 2018
Thema:

cant connet to the organization activation server

1. cant connet to the organization activation server - Similar Threads - cant connet organization

2. I cant Activate windows because I am not connected to my Organizations server. Error 0x800732B

in Windows 10 Customization
    I cant Activate windows because I am not connected to my Organizations server. Error 0x800732B: I installed the free version of windows from a USB that someone gave me. They must have downloaded it from their work because I do not know how to sign into their organization to activate my copy of windows. Is there a way to change my copy of windows into one where I don't...
  3. Can't connect to organization's activation server.

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Can't connect to organization's activation server.: I have DELL Inspiron 15-3567.Windows home activation comes with it. I don't know but windows now wants me for activation...…..and it don't troubleshoot anything. It says can't connect to organization's activation server. Can anyone tell me what should I do now????...
  4. Connecting to organization activation server

Connecting to organization activation server: My windows is not activating and whenever I try to activate it, it keeps on telling me it cannot connect to my organisation activation server and I just boughtmy laptop, I do not even know what organization that will be, houw do I go about this?...
  5. Can't Connect to Organization's Activation Server

in Windows 10 Customization
    Can't Connect to Organization's Activation Server: Please help me connect to the organization's activation server. It says: We can't activate Windows on this device because we can't connect to your organization's server. Make sure that you're connected to your organization's network and try again. If you continue having...
  6. Cant connect to Windows Server to activate Windows10

Cant connect to Windows Server to activate Windows10: I have a volume licence key to activate my company PC, but those PC can not connect to internet. When input the licence key to it, it would show "cannot connect to Windows activate server" Would it have any problem if I don't activate it by phone or internet, but the...
  7. CANT CONNET TO ETHERNET OR HOTSPOT PROPERLY

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    CANT CONNET TO ETHERNET OR HOTSPOT PROPERLY: When I want to connect my PC with ETHERNET or HOTSPOT to use internet it doesn't connect properly . It automatically disconnect and connect disconnect and connect. I also use troubleshoot , update driver etc but my problem remain same. when I work on my PC my internet...
  8. Windows can't activate because it can't connect to the organizations server.

Windows can't activate because it can't connect to the organizations server.: My computer was working fine until I upgraded to Windows 10, it said it couldn't be activated because of connecting to my organization's server. Any help?...
  9. Cant activate my windows 10. It shows can't connect to organization's server

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Cant activate my windows 10. It shows can't connect to organization's server: I cant activate my windows 10. It shows that it can't connect to my organization [ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-activate-my-windows-10-it-shows-cant-connect/e209c47d-5ad3-4ab6-83bf-40118ec0ad0e"
  10. connecting to organizations activation server?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    connecting to organizations activation server?: How can i connect to the windows 10 enterprise organizations server? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-security/connecting-to-organizations-activation-server/aa2a42d7-2341-4f9a-8f96-b638b6fa2ce3"