Windows 10: Can’t control brightness on the screen

Discus and support Can’t control brightness on the screen in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Something happened, I think after the last update I can’t control the brightness on the screen Already follow instructions posted from Microsoft:... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Valentin L, Jan 30, 2019.

1. Can’t control brightness on the screen

Something happened, I think after the last update

I can’t control the brightness on the screen

Already follow instructions posted from Microsoft:

Settings-System-Display

Device manager - Update all drivers

Nothing help

:)

Valentin L, Jan 30, 2019
  2. John Sarc Win User

Brightness Control not working in Windows 10

Hi Ella,

To adjust the brightness, see the steps below:

• Go back to Power Options, and tick on the High performance.
    • See if you can adjust the brightness.

If this not work, we highly suggest that you create an Administrator account, and re-do the steps above.

Let us know how it goes.

John Sarc, Jan 30, 2019
  3. screen brightness on windows 10

Hi,

Some computers can let Windows automatically adjust screen brightness based on the current lighting conditions.

To manually adjust the screen brightness, we suggest following these troubleshooting steps:

• Click Start, then select Settings.
    • Choose System, then select Display.
    • Under Brightness and color, move the Change brightness slider to adjust the brightness.

Feel free to post back if you have other concern.

Gerard Qui, Jan 30, 2019
  4. Can’t control brightness on the screen

monitor brightness?

Hi Tom,

To change your Windows 10 monitor brightness, we suggest that you follow the steps below:

• Click the Windows logo; then, search for Control Panel.
    • Select Hardware and Sound.
    • Choose Power Options.
    • On the next screen you should see brightness slider at the bottom of the Control Panel window.

We would appreciate it if you could get back to us and provide us your feedback.

Michael Gall, Jan 30, 2019
Thema:

Can’t control brightness on the screen

1. Can’t control brightness on the screen - Similar Threads - Can’t control brightness

2. Brightness controle

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Brightness controle: I want to controle the brightness of my desktop screen. But the slider bar as seen in the attached file is not accessible on my computer. Please advise. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/brightness-controle/a315bfb6-720e-49f4-98d3-47bd29fac238
  3. Unable to Control Screen Brightness

in Windows 10 Customization
    Unable to Control Screen Brightness: I can't control my laptop's brightness, or more like the settings to control the brightness isn't even here. [IMG][ATTACH][ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/unable-to-control-screen-brightness/741ede6c-a5f0-4a4b-b9ba-0bbff913c4fb
  4. Can’t change screen brightness

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Can’t change screen brightness: I woke up this morning going to my Zoom classes turn on the computer from sleep mode and I get blasted with the screen brightness turned on. I go into display settings and no matter where I move the slider, left or right, it stays the same way. Yesterday it worked just fine...
  5. Can’t change brightness

Can’t change brightness: Okay, so when I press the brightness button on my Surface 3 Laptop, the bar comes up in the top left, but it doesn’t increase the brightness, nor does it let me turn it up by more than one notch. So I’ve scaled for the past 2 hours every website I could find so I can solve...
  6. Can’t change screen brightness.

Can’t change screen brightness.: I have the latest display drivers. Windows version: 2004. OS build: 19041.450. Laptop model: Asus Vivobook x456ur. Cpu: Intel core i7 6500u. Gpu: NVIDIA GeForce 930mx I have tried: Brightness in Windows mobility center. Brightness in Notification Center. Brightness in...
  7. brightness control

in Windows 10 Customization
    brightness control: Hello, after i updated my software recently, there is no button or setting for brightness at all, and now my screen brightness is so high and i cannot adjust it. Even when i click FN + > / < , there is no changes. [ATTACH] There is no option for brightness in this part ,...
  8. On screen Brightness control stuck on screen

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    On screen Brightness control stuck on screen: New installation of Windows 10 1809 Home edition Every time I boot the computer the brightness control/slider is stuck on the screen and will not go away. It shows 100%. The f2 and f3 keys make the brightness go up and down as normal and the slider flashes a bit but the on...
  9. Screen brightness control freezes

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Screen brightness control freezes: Hello, I have a Dell laptop running Windows 10. Ever since the last update of windows I have had a problem with my screen brightness. When the laptop boots up the brightness control function works - I can control the brightness by either the keyboard dedicated keys, or by...
  10. Laptop Screen brightness can't be controled

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Laptop Screen brightness can't be controled: My laptop screen brightness can't be controlled but the control buttons for brightness on the keyboard has reaction (brightness slider) can move up and down. But the screen brightness has no reaction it shows maximum brightness, too bright for my eyes. Please some one can...