Windows 10: Can't copy one drive files from recovered ssd

Discus and support Can't copy one drive files from recovered ssd in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; I have a windows 10 system that died (power unit). The ssd is fine, it can be read and files played on another windows 10 system, using an external... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by PatrickMcGarry1, Dec 29, 2018.

1. Can't copy one drive files from recovered ssd

I have a windows 10 system that died (power unit). The ssd is fine, it can be read and files played on another windows 10 system, using an external hard drive dock. However when i try to copy the one drive files to another drive i get ''error 0x8007016A the cloud provider is not running', even though i can read or play the files one by one. Im signed into the second system and signed into my microsoft onedrive ac.

Any ideas

:)

PatrickMcGarry1, Dec 29, 2018
  2. Macazine Win User

Recover files from Flash drive

According to me, the best flash drive recovery software which i have used and recovered files easily. It is very easy to use and within few steps you can recover data from flash drive. Recover Corrupt Flash Drive Mac | | Bill Hoyer Systems

Macazine, Dec 29, 2018
  3. Recover files from Flash drive

Does not work on a windows pc which is what the OP probably intended

windows by default does not have HFS and HFS+ based hard drives.
    Able to perform retrieval on both HFS and HFS+ based hard drives. and so will not work with windows

thanks for the effort

dorsetknob, Dec 29, 2018
  4. KomouPoji Win User

Can't copy one drive files from recovered ssd

how to copy files from the CD to the Computer drive

Hi Hankriegler,

I would suggest you to follow the steps below:

• Press Windows key + X.

• Click file explorer from the list.

• Select the CD/DVD drive and hit Enter.

• Select the files you want to copy from the CD/DVD, then select the drive where you want to paste or save.
    I hope the information is helpful.

Thank you.

KomouPoji, Dec 29, 2018
Thema:

Can't copy one drive files from recovered ssd

1. Can't copy one drive files from recovered ssd - Similar Threads - Can't copy drive

2. Can't copy One Drive files using One Drive App

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't copy One Drive files using One Drive App: Very confused with the One Drive app. I wanted to copy some Word Files to One Note pages, but the only option is Copy To which looks like copying to another One Drive location. Why isn't there a Copy command?...
  3. Can't copy One Drive files using One Drive App

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can't copy One Drive files using One Drive App: Very confused with the One Drive app. I wanted to copy some Word Files to One Note pages, but the only option is Copy To which looks like copying to another One Drive location. Why isn't there a Copy command?...
  4. Copying TS files to SSD Drive,

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Copying TS files to SSD Drive,: the copied Folder remains empty on the SSD drive at the end of the copy process. !! ??in the Folder ALIDVRS2 are Window Media Player and .TS filesThe Folder on the HD disk is working . Copying process onto SSD Drive takes i.e. 20 min , At the end of copy, the Folder ALIDVRS2...
  5. Copying TS files to SSD Drive,

Copying TS files to SSD Drive,: the copied Folder remains empty on the SSD drive at the end of the copy process. !! ??in the Folder ALIDVRS2 are Window Media Player and .TS filesThe Folder on the HD disk is working . Copying process onto SSD Drive takes i.e. 20 min , At the end of copy, the Folder ALIDVRS2...
  6. copy files to one drive

in Windows 10 Gaming
    copy files to one drive: unlike photos and documents,the videos files are not copy automaticaly in one drive. so ,how to do it manually? it was easy with window 10. thanks. i have window 11 pro version 22 h2 os build 22623.891...
  7. copy files to one drive

copy files to one drive: unlike photos and documents,the videos files are not copy automaticaly in one drive. so ,how to do it manually? it was easy with window 10. thanks. i have window 11 pro version 22 h2 os build 22623.891...
  8. Copying files from one drive to another

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Copying files from one drive to another: Hello, I am copying my useless files from my small storaged ssd to my harddrive, but when i copy over the files their sizes are 10x bigger, the files im copying is only 7.20 gb large but it's copying 70gb worth of storage to my hdd? Please give answers :) submitted by...
  9. How to recover missing file from one drive

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    How to recover missing file from one drive: Hi, i have saved few files a year 10-11 months ago however it went missing. is there any way to recover it? it was not show in recycle bin either, although i did not delete it....
  10. Recover files from encrypted SSD drive?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Recover files from encrypted SSD drive?: Hi . Is there any way or trick to recover files from SSD encrypted drive? Encryption from bitlocker on it self , due changing in the bios! So i have super important files in that drive ! Please any help?...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. the cloud file provider is not running

2. cloud file provider is not running

3. Error 0x8007016A: the cloud file provider is not running

4. win10 error - cloud file provider not running,
  5. the cloud provider is not running,
  6. 0x8007016a,
  7. onedrive error 0x8007016a,
  8. 0x8007016A file copy