Windows 10: Can't creat a bootable usb to install 1809

Discus and support Can't creat a bootable usb to install 1809 in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; How to download the version of windows 10 1809..? But i already download this from itechtics.com , the size is 4.50 or 4.72 GB Now i make the bootable... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by BillyHale2, Mar 18, 2019.

1. Can't creat a bootable usb to install 1809

How to download the version of windows 10 1809..?
    But i already download this from itechtics.com , the size is 4.50 or 4.72 GB
    Now i make the bootable usb, they cannot create it, after 20 % creating then display the message drive is successful bootable, and they cannot working.
    After this interruption i am download the iso 2 times from different methods again and again.
    How can troubleshoot it..?

:)

BillyHale2, Mar 18, 2019
  2. Agility Win User

Multi-bootable USB

Hey guys from TPU, couldn't find any specific thread pertaining to the question asked on title. As mentioned, I'm trying to create a bootable USB, but with many specifics boots available.

I've been trying to create one with multiple boot device including one that enables me to run Windows 10 directly on the USB Thumb Drive but to no avail.

The list of bootable images i'm trying to create are

1. Windows 10 (A full OS running from thumb drive)
    2. Windows 10 ISO (Bootable disk image for fresh install)
    3. MemTest86+

Have tried YUMI or UUI from the website USB PenDrive Linux but as this is my first time, i don't know how am i screwing up or am doing it right.. Anyone got a rough idea on a step by step guide? Thanks!

Agility, Mar 18, 2019
  3. Can't creat a bootable usb to install 1809

Answer this question..

Now i can download the iso windows 10 1809 the size is 4.72 GB,

But the can't create the bootable usb, the error shows the ntfs file system or too large file.

After watching the videos i can create the bootable usb via powers iso 7.3 and usb format is ntfs, and they cannot working the booting or not showing the bootable usb on my Dell Inspiron 5559 core i5 8gb Ram 6th generation,.

And this bootable device is normally working on different laptops like Toshiba T4400 dual core 2gb ram or Hp notebook 8460 2nd generation.

How can it work or troubleshoot for my laptop..?

Today i update the BIOS and then also cannot working.

Please reply urgently.

Hafiz Muhammad UsamaKhan, Mar 18, 2019
  4. Can't creat a bootable usb to install 1809

Can't creat a bootable usb to install 1809

How to download the version of windows 10 1809..?
    But i already download this from itechtics.com , the size is 4.50 or 4.72 GB
    Now i make the bootable usb, they cannot create it, after 14 % creating then display the message drive is successful bootable, and they cannot working.
    After this interruption i am download the iso 2 times from different methods again and again.

How can troubleshoot it..?

* Original title: answer me fast

Hafiz Muhammad UsamaKhan, Mar 18, 2019
Thema:

Can't creat a bootable usb to install 1809

1. Can't creat a bootable usb to install 1809 - Similar Threads - Can't creat bootable

2. Create bootable USB

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Create bootable USB: Hi community, I'm creating a bootable usb by rufus. It give me 3 options: 1, Create with legacy BIOS or UEFI 2, Create with only UEFI 3, Create with only legacy BIOS Can someone explain to me these 3 options, and your recommendation option ? Thank you, have a good day !...
  3. MISTAKE ON CREATING A BOOTABLE USB

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    MISTAKE ON CREATING A BOOTABLE USB: Is there any chance to recover the files that were in the usb before it was bootable? My aunt forgot to copy her files (all important), so I badly need your opinion on this submitted by /u/jlmrqz15 [link] [comments]...
  4. Creating a bootable USB drive

Creating a bootable USB drive: Hi, I was experiencing something unexpected, when trying to create the drive. Maybe you can tell me what went wrong, as I do not understand it. So, I wanted to help a friend reinstall the OS via thumb drive. This should be pretty straightforward. Download the ISO use a...
  5. Creating bootable USB on a Mac.

Creating bootable USB on a Mac.: I downloaded the latest ISO from Microsoft and used Unetbottin to create a bootable USB on my Mac. When I turned my PC on, I went to BIOS and it recognises the UEFI usb option and I selected it. The installation started but a few mins in ingot an error:...
  6. Can't creat a bootable usb to install Windows 10

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Can't creat a bootable usb to install Windows 10: How to download the version of windows 10? But i already download this from itechtics.com , the size is 4.50 or 4.72 GB Now i make the bootable usb, they cannot create it, after 14 % creating then display the message drive is successful bootable, and they cannot working....
  7. Can't creat a bootable usb to install 1809

Can't creat a bootable usb to install 1809: How to download the version of windows 10 1809..? But i already download this from itechtics.com , the size is 4.50 or 4.72 GB Now i make the bootable usb, they cannot create it, after 14 % creating then display the message drive is successful bootable, and they cannot...
  8. How to Create Bootable USB

How to Create Bootable USB: Hi, Just downloaded windows 10 Installation Media from Download Windows 10 . There are two options there Update and Download tool now. I first tried Update and was told that a newer version was available. This was downloaded successfully. That said, the reason I went on there...
  9. Create bootable usb installer if install.wim > 4GB

Create bootable usb installer if install.wim > 4GB: [img] Information As discussed in tutorial DISM - Split install.wim file | Windows 10 Tutorials, it is not possible to create a bootable flash drive in fat32 format if the install.wim file is over 4GB in size. That tutorial presents a method to split the install.wim into...
  10. creating bootable xp usb

creating bootable xp usb: Hi guys, I wanted to create a bootable xp usb stick that I could keep on me because I work with a couple of, lets say careless, people who are constantly getting their computer into mischief. So I've got an Ubuntu install stick but I know my way around windows more so I've...