Windows 10: Can’t create a recovery disc for windows 11 on Lenovo. Message is some error occurred. No...

Discus and support Can’t create a recovery disc for windows 11 on Lenovo. Message is some error occurred. No... in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Trying to create a recovery disk for Windows 11on a Lenovo notebook. Message is vague. Cannot create a recovery disc p. Error occurred. That’s all. I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Kaushik Jayaram, Mar 29, 2023.

1. Can’t create a recovery disc for windows 11 on Lenovo. Message is some error occurred. No...

Trying to create a recovery disk for Windows 11on a Lenovo notebook. Message is vague. Cannot create a recovery disc p. Error occurred. That’s all. I want to create a recovery disc in order to reset the laptop which is extremely slow and unresponsive.

:)

Kaushik Jayaram, Mar 29, 2023

2. Create Windows recovery DVD 'please wait'

Hello,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft community. I regret the inconvenience caused to you. Let me help you.

Please share these details.

• How are you trying to create recovery disc?

• Do you get any error message?
    In order to create a recovery disk, follow the steps below;

1. Type “Recovery” in search box and press Enter.

2. Select the option to create a recovery disc and follow the prompts to create a recovery disc.

I suggest you to refer the article below and check if it helps

For more information refer the below article.

Create a recovery drive

Create a recovery drive - Microsoft Support

Hope this helps. If the issue remains unresolved, please get back to us and we would be happy to help

Rajeshwari_Patil, Mar 29, 2023
  3. techbuzz Win User
    Lenova recovery disc

If you haven't started the recovery yet then you could use the recovery button Lenovo Care Button). Just push it when you first turn on your machine and it will boot into the recovery partiton and restore it back to the original factory state.

If you have actually started the recovery process with the discs you have you are going to have to wait for tech support to open on Monday. All recovery discs are custom for particular machines. In other words, there aren't universal Lenovo 3000 recovery discs that work with all Lenovo 3000's. The recovery discs correspond with your exact machine type.

techbuzz, Mar 29, 2023
  4. Can’t create a recovery disc for windows 11 on Lenovo. Message is some error occurred. No...

problem occurred making recovery disc

Thanks for replying.

I'm just doing what is suggested when a new PC is setup. Even the Dell quickstart guide mentions to "create recovery drive" by doing windows search "recovery" and follow instructions. It says a 16 Gb flash drive is needed. I am using a 64 Gb USB 3.0
    flash drive. Looking at the drive when done it looks to me like it made the recovery disc successfully but I still get "problem occurred making recovery disc" message. The recovery took up just over 15 Gb on my flash
    drive. Tried twice and same results. So should I assume all ok?

Ron

RonDestasio, Mar 29, 2023
Thema:

Can’t create a recovery disc for windows 11 on Lenovo. Message is some error occurred. No...

1. Can’t create a recovery disc for windows 11 on Lenovo. Message is some error occurred. No... - Similar Threads - Can’t create recovery

2. Can’t create a recovery disc for windows 11 on Lenovo. Message is some error occurred. No...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can’t create a recovery disc for windows 11 on Lenovo. Message is some error occurred. No...: Trying to create a recovery disk for Windows 11on a Lenovo notebook. Message is vague. Cannot create a recovery disc p. Error occurred. That’s all. I want to create a recovery disc in order to reset the laptop which is extremely slow and unresponsive....
  3. Can’t create a recovery disc for windows 11 on Lenovo. Message is some error occurred. No...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can’t create a recovery disc for windows 11 on Lenovo. Message is some error occurred. No...: Trying to create a recovery disk for Windows 11on a Lenovo notebook. Message is vague. Cannot create a recovery disc p. Error occurred. That’s all. I want to create a recovery disc in order to reset the laptop which is extremely slow and unresponsive....
  4. Can’t create a recovery disc for windows 10 on Lenovo. Message is some error occurred. No...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can’t create a recovery disc for windows 10 on Lenovo. Message is some error occurred. No...: Trying to create a recovery disk for Windows 10 on a Lenovo notebook. Message is vague. Cannot create a recovery disc p. Error occurred. That’s all. I want to create a recovery disc in order to reset the laptop which is extremely slow and unresponsive....
  5. Can’t create a recovery disc for windows 10 on Lenovo. Message is some error occurred. No...

Can’t create a recovery disc for windows 10 on Lenovo. Message is some error occurred. No...: Trying to create a recovery disk for Windows 10 on a Lenovo notebook. Message is vague. Cannot create a recovery disc p. Error occurred. That’s all. I want to create a recovery disc in order to reset the laptop which is extremely slow and unresponsive....
  6. Recovery error of disc

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Recovery error of disc: sir,I am facing a problem regarding Bitlocker.My problem isIn my windows 10 I bitlock my disk and place the bitlocker recovery key in Pen drive. After some time i reset my windows 10 and install windows 7 due to my personal issue. And i forgot to De-encrypt my drive.After...
  7. Recovery error of disc

Recovery error of disc: sir,I am facing a problem regarding Bitlocker.My problem isIn my windows 10 I bitlock my disk and place the bitlocker recovery key in Pen drive. After some time i reset my windows 10 and install windows 7 due to my personal issue. And i forgot to De-encrypt my drive.After...
  8. We can’t create the recovery drive, A problem occurred while creating the recovery drive

in Windows 10 News
    We can’t create the recovery drive, A problem occurred while creating the recovery drive: [ATTACH]If when you attempt to create a recovery drive using a USB drive on your Windows 10 computer but receive the error message – We can’t […] This article We can’t create the recovery drive, A problem occurred while creating the recovery drive first appeared on...
  9. problem occurred making recovery disc

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    problem occurred making recovery disc: Have brand new dell desktop. First think I try to do is make recovery disc. Have blank 64 gb flash drive. Get statement,"problem occurred making recovery disc" No reasons just statement. Whats up windows?...
  10. Create Recovery Discs

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Create Recovery Discs: I am wondering how to create my own recovery discs because my OEM (ASUS) does not provide any. I need one that includes all my drivers and software provided with my computer as well as none of the existing software installed. Thanks in advance. 45144