Windows 10: Can't Create folder

Discus and support Can't Create folder in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Hello, Before I ask my question I need to Say something. I don't Know if this Windows fault or Unity, Feel Free to Not Answer the question if this is... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by Windows Category - All, Dec 7, 2020.

1. Can't Create folder

Hello, Before I ask my question I need to Say something. I don't Know if this Windows fault or Unity, Feel Free to Not Answer the question if this is not a windows Error. Also I send the Same Masse to Unity.

So I downloaded Unity Hub and tried to Create a Project. When It was Creating a Project a message pop up, It was the Image that's Down below. I picked the File from C: DriveLocal Drive>Program Files>Unity. I Have the Editor downloaded the 2020 Version and 2019 Version. My Computer has Enough Ram 8GB and Space 1 TB. I tried to Create the Project from Unity Hub. Any ways to fix this?

Thank you!

Can't Create folder 711402b5-a04d-4ca5-8d85-cf44600e50c2?upload=true.png

:)

Windows Category - All, Dec 7, 2020

2. creating new folder problem in windows 10 creator

Hi Gudiya,

The problem you've encountered in creating a folder could be caused by software or program conflict as the issue appeared a few days after installing the Windows 10 Creators update. For us to know if this only occurs when creating a new folder from the desktop,
    we suggest that you try creating a new folder using a keyboard shortcut or from File Explorer. Please refer to the steps below:

Creating a new folder using a keyboard shortcut.

• Click on the desktop.
    • Press CTRL + SHIFT + N.
    • A new folder should be created.

Creating a new folder from File Explorer.

• Open File Explorer.
    • Hover your mouse on the location where you want to create a new folder.
    • Right-click it, go to New > Folder.

In case the problem persists, then we suggest that you go ahead and perform a clean boot. Doing so will start your computer using minimal drivers to help us determine what conflict is causing the problem. Check out
    How to perform a clean boot in Windows for the detailed steps.

Let us know the result so we can further assist you.

Regards.

Vanessa Yar, Dec 7, 2020
  3. Cannot perform backup...Windows asks to create a folder

I am having problems with the back up files, and every time i get a back up i get this message ( Create the missing folder "
    C:\Windows\System32\config\systemprofile\OneDrive\CATS 6A", as listed in the error message). Create a missing folder was suggested by one of the community members, Pls let me know the steps to follow in order to create a missing folder.

Thanks,

Mac

siamaksadjedi, Dec 7, 2020
  4. topgundcp Win User

Can't Create folder

Unable to delete a folder - Invalid folder name

Suggestion:
    1. Run chkdsk x: /r to make sure that there's no HD corruption.
      x: is the drive containing the folder you want to delete.
    2. Try to delete the folder again. If still does not work, go to step 3.
    3. Download: Download - Linux Mint and create a bootable USB using: Rufus - Create bootable USB
    4. Boot up with Linux Mint and try to delete the folder again.
      NOTE: Unlike WinPE. Linux does not have any Windows permission imposed to it so it is easier to delete.

topgundcp, Dec 7, 2020
Thema:

Can't Create folder

1. Can't Create folder - Similar Threads - Can't Create folder

2. Can't create new folders.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't create new folders.: Creating new folders isn't working since I tried to change my default folders icon using this tutorial.Now everytime I create a folder I am getting this: https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-create-new-folders/5d2267e0-43a2-4a61-9f06-81ce4300476a
  3. Can't create new folders.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can't create new folders.: Creating new folders isn't working since I tried to change my default folders icon using this tutorial.Now everytime I create a folder I am getting this: https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-create-new-folders/5d2267e0-43a2-4a61-9f06-81ce4300476a
  4. Can't create new folders.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  5. Can't create new folder

Can't create new folder: When I right click on the desktop or inside a folder the option to create a new folder does not appear, also, when clicking on the "new folder" button on the file explorer or pressing ctrl+shift+n nothing happens. The only way for me to create a new folder at this point is...
  6. Can't create new folder

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Can't create new folder: [ATTACH] Suddenly noticed that I'm unable to create new folder in windows 10. Even ctrl+shift+n doesn't work or the new folder button in task bar. Also I checked HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Directory\Background\shellex\ContextMenuHandlers and the correct New folder was there with...
  7. Can't create a folder anywhere

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Can't create a folder anywhere: Hi, as the title says, I can not do it. I have tried creating a new registry file with the long code inside the shallax folder (which most of the tutorials suggested), nothing. Please help? submitted by /u/shvrhd [link] [comments]...
  8. Can't create new folders.

Can't create new folders.: Why can't I create new folders every time I try explorer hangs. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-create-new-folders/694f88bd-3ab3-4410-ae2a-25841a78952f"
  9. Can't create folders anywhere

Can't create folders anywhere: I accidentally deleted both desktop.ini files after moving some files into new folders from the actual desktop, then emptied the recycle bin. When I rebooted, I noticed right away that one file was missing and I assumed it was One of the files came back, but the other did...
  10. Can't create a new folder

Can't create a new folder: Why is it that, since the latest update, I am no longer able to create a new folder. I am working on an ASUS laptop with plenty of storage & RAM. I bring up 'new' & nothing happens then I am told file explorer is not responding....