Windows 10: Cant create post's on Xbox Game Bar LFG feature

Discus and support Cant create post's on Xbox Game Bar LFG feature in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; Whenever i try to create post for Horizon 4 I click on "Create a Post" LFG shows preferances but then Xbox Game Bar crashes without any error. I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/Toedwarrior, Jun 22, 2020.

1. Cant create post's on Xbox Game Bar LFG feature

Whenever i try to create post for Horizon 4 I click on "Create a Post" LFG shows preferances but then Xbox Game Bar crashes without any error. I searched internet but couldn't find any problem known with LFG.

I tried reinstalling Game Bar to no avail, anyone know a solution?

submitted by /u/Toedwarrior
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/Toedwarrior, Jun 22, 2020

2. xbox overlay LFG not working

Hi LucasBenko

I'm Wilfredo S an Independent Advisor

The screen gives you an error message or some error code.

In the listings, you will see an information> at the bottom, you will see two options "I am interested" - "close"

Which one do you choose and what comes out?

In the following link you can find some suggestions for reinstalling the application and in the xbox link how to use LFG, check the steps

https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/xbox/forum/...

You can read the following:

https://beta.support.xbox.com/help/friends-soci...

I hope it helps you

Wilfredo_Soto, Jun 22, 2020
  3. Brink Win User
    Feature Updates Start Rolling Out to Xbox Insiders This Month

Source: Arena and Fan-Inspired Feature Updates Start Rolling Out to Insiders This Month - Xbox Wire

Brink, Jun 22, 2020
  4. Brink Win User

Cant create post's on Xbox Game Bar LFG feature

Fan-Inspired Feature Updates Start Rolling Out To Xbox Live Today

Source: Fan-Inspired Feature Updates Start Rolling Out To Xbox Live Today | Major Nelson

See also: Xbox One 1704.170407-2038 System Update available April 13th 2017 - Xbox - Windows 10 Forums

Brink, Jun 22, 2020
Thema:

Cant create post's on Xbox Game Bar LFG feature

1. Cant create post's on Xbox Game Bar LFG feature - Similar Threads - Cant create post's

2. Xbox Game Bar - Cannot use party feature

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Xbox Game Bar - Cannot use party feature: I recently bought a PC and have been having trouble using Xbox Game Bar to create or join parties.When I attempt to join a preexisting party or invite someone to my own, it will not work. After seeing that I am "connecting" and others are "disconnected," I will receive this...
  3. Xbox Game Bar - Cannot use party feature

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Xbox Game Bar - Cannot use party feature: I recently bought a PC and have been having trouble using Xbox Game Bar to create or join parties.When I attempt to join a preexisting party or invite someone to my own, it will not work. After seeing that I am "connecting" and others are "disconnected," I will receive this...
  4. Cant open Xbox Game Bar

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Cant open Xbox Game Bar: Hi there, recently when I want to open Xbox Game Bar this message pops up saying "its impossible to open this app" and below is saying "Consult the Windows Store for more information about Xbox Game Bar". I tried to find an update and nothing, I reseted my computer and still...
  5. Game bar recording normally and saving it in folder but gallary feature in xbox game bar is...

in Windows 10 Customization
    Game bar recording normally and saving it in folder but gallary feature in xbox game bar is...: I have a windows 10 laptop running 20h2, xbox game bar works flawlessly but whenever i open "xbox game bar gallary" after recording it shows nothing but recording is saved in folder,[ATTACH][ATTACH]...
  6. Cant Screen record by using Xbox Game Bar

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Cant Screen record by using Xbox Game Bar: So today while I was playing valorant, I decided to record my gameplay using the xbox game bar but when I click on the record button, it says 'Cant record right now. Try Again later'. It used to work fine couple days ago and now all of a sudden it doesn't work. submitted by...
  7. "There was a problem posting your Looking for group" in Xbox game Bar on PC.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    "There was a problem posting your Looking for group" in Xbox game Bar on PC.: I can't use that feature while I'm seeing others posting it without any problem. Im facing it for over a week or maybe more than that. Can anyone know how to fix it ? Edit: I have another account and I'm not facing this issue with that, but while using the main one I can't...
  8. "Record That" feature on Xbox Game Bar not working for VALORANT.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    "Record That" feature on Xbox Game Bar not working for VALORANT.: While playing VALORANT, I am unable to record the last 30 seconds of my gameplay using the "Record That" feature on the Xbox Game Bar. The button is grayed out, indicating that I cannot click on it. When I do click on it, though, a message reading "Gaming features not...
  9. xbox overlay LFG not working

in Windows 10 Customization
    xbox overlay LFG not working: i recently got a new pc with windows 10 and when i first got it the LFG on the xbox overlay kinda worked but over the past month or two it stopped working. please help, i have no friends and i want to play with people....
  10. Xbox Game Bar

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Xbox Game Bar: Is anyone else running into the problem of joining xbox friends through the "join game/invited to game" button? Been playing sea of thieves and every now and then I have to end task on the Game Bar to fix my issue, which is pretty annoying....