Windows 10: Can't create Realms on minecraft windows 10 account

Discus and support Can't create Realms on minecraft windows 10 account in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; I've just downloaded minecraft windows 10 edition and whenever I go into create a new world then realm, it says that I need to change a privaty... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by Math2128, Aug 13, 2019.

1. Math2128 Win User

Can't create Realms on minecraft windows 10 account

I've just downloaded minecraft windows 10 edition and whenever I go into create a new world then realm, it says that I need to change a privaty parameter in order to be able to play in realms. The thing is that when I go into aka.ms/accountsettings I can't find where to change this parameter. I'm not into any family account. I can play minecraft server which means Multiplayer is enabled, but why doesn't it let me play realms??

please help

:)

Math2128, Aug 13, 2019

2. Minecraft Realms Windows 10 Edition

Hi Darren,

Issues with paying the Minecraft Realms on your Windows 10 PC may occur due to a network or a server connection error. Before performing any troubleshooting steps on your PC, make sure that the Xbox Live Service is up and running on this

link

If the Xbox Live Service is up and running, you may visit
    Minecraft Realms
    and perform the suggested solutions under Troubleshooting problems with Minecraft Realms.

If you are still experiencing issues joining a friend's Realm on Minecraft, you may visit this

link
    for additional support options from Mojang Support.

Should you have any other queries, you may contact us anytime.

Loraine Mon, Aug 13, 2019
  3. Ariel Acu Win User
    Can't join a Minecraft Realm in Windows 10 Edition

We appreciate you for replying back to us. We just need to double check your privacy and online safety settings in your Xbox account because the said error message on the game occurs if the multiplayer option is blocked under
    Xbox One/Windows 10 Online Safety tab. Since we validated that it's all good, I suggest that you try creating a local user in your Windows 10 computer. This will help us to check if using a local user will allow you to join Minecraft Realm.
    You may refer to this link for the steps.

In addition, you may follow the troubleshooting steps provided on this link for Minecraft Realm connection
    issues. If the issue persists, I recommend that you contact Mojang Support team for further assistance. They will us investigate what's causing you unable to join realm in the game. You may refer to the
    Related Issues section on this link to reach Mojang Support.

Let us know if you need further assistance.

Ariel Acu, Aug 13, 2019
  4. Scoson Win User

Unable to join a Minecraft realm on childs account

Hi there,

I have an adult Microsoft account for Win10 and I have created child accounts for my daughters, also on Win 10. One daughter can accept my Minecraft realm invite and join the game fine but my other child cannot on their account. I first made sure both child
    accounts had the same permission but it didn't help. Then I set the child account to full permissions but still cannot accept invite nor join the realm. I amended permissions on the general privacy tab in "family" for my daughters account and also the Xbox
    360 and Xbox One tabs, though I understand it works on the Xbox One account primarily for Win 10 Minecraft. To be clear, this is on the Sign in to your Microsoft account page.

We can see the invite, but when clicking on it, it says:

error: You cannot play online multiplayer through Xbox Live because of how your account is set up. This can be changed in your privacy & online safety settings on Xbox.com.

If I launch the realm on my computer, my daughter can see it in the Minecraft Friend's tab under Joinable Friends. When she joins, she gets an error message saying:

Failed attempting to join realm. Please try again later. Unable to connect to realm.

Again, my other daughter can access this fine and I've tried amending every setting in both the Microsoft Family and the Xbox website setting, but no joy.

We are all on the same version of Windows 10 Minecraft and also Windows 10 plus latest updates.

Any help would be greatly appreciated as we're entirely out of ideas and things to try now.

Moved from: Windows / Windows 10 / Family

Scoson, Aug 13, 2019
Thema:

1. Can't create Realms on minecraft windows 10 account - Similar Threads - Can't create Realms

2. Can't play on servers or realms on minecraft windows 10

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Can't play on servers or realms on minecraft windows 10: Hello!, I just got Minecraft bedrock for windows 10 so I could play with my friends. but when I try to join a realm the area that it would be it just says "You cannot play on realms because of how your Microsoft account is set up" I've gone to my Microsoft account and changed...
  3. Minecraft Windows 10 - Can't see worlds or realms

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft Windows 10 - Can't see worlds or realms: I just installed Minecraft on Windows 10 and when I log in, it's not showing any of my worlds from the Xbox? It shows my skins and texture packs so I know it has me logged in right, but none of my worlds or realms will show up. Even weirder, when I was signed in to my xbox...
  4. Minecraft Realms and Realms plus

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft Realms and Realms plus: My minecraft realms plus keeps automatically renewing despite having cancelled it in June and I cannot figure out how to stop it. Is there any way I can assure it doesn’t keep happening?...
  5. Minecraft Realms Windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft Realms Windows 10: It says that to play Minecraft Realms I have to change the privacy settings on my Microsoft family account, but I don't have a family Microsoft account nor do I have a Microsoft parents account except this.please help...
  6. Minecraft Realms on windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft Realms on windows 10: I purchased a realms subscription yesterday, and I would like to turn off auto-renew but I can't find it in my Microsoft subscriptions. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/minecraft-realms-on-windows-10/68c078cc-a896-4120-9ab0-225c96ac747c
  7. MInecraft Bedrock on Windows 10, Can't renew Realm

in Windows 10 Gaming
    MInecraft Bedrock on Windows 10, Can't renew Realm: I used the 30 day trial of Realms, and we're really enjoying it, so I'd like to start a subscription. Here's what happens: I click on "renew realm", then "30 days", then "Renew for $7.99". I get a popup saying "Purchase in Progress", etc. Then a Microsoft window comes...
  8. Windows 10 Minecraft clicking to create realm can't connect to marketplace.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 Minecraft clicking to create realm can't connect to marketplace.: I am clicking to create a realm on on windows 10 minecraft but every time that I click it an error message pops up saying "were unable to connect to the Marketplace. Maybe check your internet connection?" I am connected to the internet. How else would I be writing this post?...
  9. realms minecraft windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    realms minecraft windows 10: My nephew has beta for minecraft windows 10 edition and he didn't want that. He didn't know he did. does he have to buy it again or is there a way to fix it? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/realms-minecraft-windows-10/ff28c4cb-0912-40bc-82b7-515b58ca8c4a
  10. Minecraft Realms

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Minecraft Realms: I'm having a problem joining a friends realm. I'm on the Windows 10 edition and hes on the Xbox One edition and We've played together like this before when he hosts a local world. He started a realm and It gives me an error saying my settings need to be changed on xbox.com. I...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. aka.ms accountsettings minecraft

2. aka.ms/accountsettings

3. aka.ms accountsettings minecraft pc

4. aka.ms/accountsettings minecraft,
  5. aka.ms accountsettings minecraft realms,
  6. cannot create realm win 10 minecraft,
  7. aka.ms/accountsettings minecraft windows 10,
  8. windows 10 minecraft cannot create realm settings,
  9. why cant i create a realm on minecraft,
  10. aka.ms accountsettings minecraft realms xbox,
  11. You cannot play on Realm because of how the Mic account iset up Can be changed in online and,
  12. minecraft aka.ms/accountsettings,
  13. aka.ms/accountsettings minecraft pc,
  14. aka.ms.acountsettings.Minecraft,
  15. cant create realm