Windows 10: Can't cross the mouse pointer to other display monitor.

Discus and support Can't cross the mouse pointer to other display monitor. in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; My Display Settings are on Extend. Both monitors with the same resolution 1920x1080. My PC was working perfectly, but one day I turned on the computer... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by RenoSeth, Jun 30, 2021.

1. RenoSeth Win User

Can't cross the mouse pointer to other display monitor.

My Display Settings are on Extend. Both monitors with the same resolution 1920x1080. My PC was working perfectly, but one day I turned on the computer and the mouse is stuck on the main monitor, I can't switch to the extended monitor.I already tried to change the main monitor and the mouse also changes the monitor and gets stuck on that new main monitor again.I have already checked the screen arrangement in the control panel and even tried different arrangements hoping in one of them to be able to switch to the secondary monitor but it doesn't work I tried side-by-side monitor arrangements

:)

RenoSeth, Jun 30, 2021
  2. Doug136 Win User

mouse pointer not crossing evenly

I have a two monitor desk top set up running windows 10. #1 is set up as HDMI #2 is set up VGA. I have settings as 1920 x 1080 (recommended) orientation Landscape, multiple displays as 'extended" The only issue I have is when dragging mouse pointer from
    screen to screen the pointer is not aligned. it will be a few inches apart up or down from one monitor to the next. Same if I am dragging a window from screen to screen. Only thing I can figure is HDMI compared to VGA rates. Anyone have a suggestion?

Doug136, Jun 30, 2021
  3. Mouse Pointer

Hi,

You can customize your mouse in a variety of ways in Windows. To change how your mouse pointer looks, you can follow the steps below:

• Right-click on the Start menu, then click Control Panel.
    • Select Mouse, then go to the Pointers tab.
    • Select the pointer you prefer from the drop-down list, click
      Apply > OK.

If you want to use a pointer that is not on the list, you can download it online. After that, go to Control Panel > Mouse > Pointers tab again, then click
    Browse.

Update us if it addressed your issue.

Angela Pun, Jun 30, 2021
  4. Can't cross the mouse pointer to other display monitor.

Mouse Pointer almost invisible when pressed Win + G in games.

Hi Isaquede,

For us to properly isolate the issue with your mouse pointer, we would like to know the following:

• Were there any changes/updates made on your device?
    • When did the issue begin?
    • Is it happening in all your activities?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you done so far to resolve this?

In the meantime, we suggest that check these article: Mouse, touchpad, and keyboard problems in Windows
    & How to troubleshoot mouse pointer display issues in Microsoft games, and follow
    the troubleshooting steps to resolve your mouse pointer issue.

We look forward to your response.

Michael Gall, Jun 30, 2021
Thema:

Can't cross the mouse pointer to other display monitor.

1. Can't cross the mouse pointer to other display monitor. - Similar Threads - Can't cross mouse

2. RE: Mouse pointer disappears on second monitor when using dual displays.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    RE: Mouse pointer disappears on second monitor when using dual displays.: I am using dual external displays with my laptop, that is I have a third display which is off since my laptop's lid is closed.However, often the cursor can move outside of the right display,When opening display settings, I can see that by black magic mystery the setup has...
  3. Mouse pointer on external monitor is different than the mouse pointer on the laptop screen

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Mouse pointer on external monitor is different than the mouse pointer on the laptop screen: Every few days the mouse pointer on my Samsung SynchMaster S20B350H changes to what looks like an ancient scroll. I have to shut down and startup again for the pointer to revert to the Windows system default. The pointer on the laptop screen remains the same. I tried updating...
  4. Mouse pointer on external monitor is different than the mouse pointer on the laptop screen

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Mouse pointer on external monitor is different than the mouse pointer on the laptop screen: Every few days the mouse pointer on my Samsung SynchMaster S20B350H changes to what looks like an ancient scroll. I have to shut down and startup again for the pointer to revert to the Windows system default. The pointer on the laptop screen remains the same. I tried updating...
  5. Mouse pointer on external monitor is different than the mouse pointer on the laptop screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
  6. Mouse pointer not displaying

Mouse pointer not displaying: Hi, my mouse stopped displaying on screen about a day ago for no reason. Have tried to do an update of driver but it says it’s the most up to date one. Tried removing the mouse and re installing but still nothing....
  7. Mouse pointer different on dual monitors

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Mouse pointer different on dual monitors: Windows 10 with dual monitors in extended mode. Working fine until recently. The mouse pointer on the left display works fine, basic arrow pointer. When you move the mouse to the display on the right, the mouse pointer changes to the "blue circle" busy pointer which makes it...
  8. Two monitors: Is there a handy way to get your mouse pointer on the other screen?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Two monitors: Is there a handy way to get your mouse pointer on the other screen?: I am working with two monitors, editing audio & video. Even though I know the monitors are "virtually" placed next to each other (so if I move from left to right or vice versa I end up on the other monitor screen), I still always struggle getting my mouse pointer from one...
  9. Can't see mouse pointer

Can't see mouse pointer: Help, I can't see mouse pointer https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-see-mouse-pointer/2c122933-c801-4c57-b3e6-2441d35d95fc
  10. Mouse won't cross Extended Display edges

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    Mouse won't cross Extended Display edges: Running Win 10 on an HP Laptop. (don't ask what system or internal bits it has - not a tech-head, me...) I used to have the monitor beside my laptop, display extended across the two screens. The only app 'buttons' in screen 2 (the separate monitor) was the Start icon. I...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. mouse wont cross screens windows 10