Windows 10: Can't deactivate Windows 10 Pro with digital license

Discus and support Can't deactivate Windows 10 Pro with digital license in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; HiI am trying to deactivate the Windows10 Pro from 1 computer to use it in a new one.I login with my user which is a admin and have run the following... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by Marcelo Dudzin, Oct 11, 2021.

1. Can't deactivate Windows 10 Pro with digital license

HiI am trying to deactivate the Windows10 Pro from 1 computer to use it in a new one.I login with my user which is a admin and have run the following commands:slmgr.vbs /upkslmgr -cpkyBothe commands came back with successfully removed license and Product key from registry cleared successfully.However, when going to Activation I can still read windows is activated with a digital license.That is stopping me to install my key in the new computerCould I have any help for this?Kind regardsMarcelo

:)

Marcelo Dudzin, Oct 11, 2021

2. Deactivate Digital license

Hello,

good evening. I want to remove/deactivate my win 10 pro license, if I use cmd slmgr process only in the property page says the win is not activated,

but on the activation page says the window is activated with a digital license link to my acc.

On the other hand my note which I am talking about has a pre-installed home license, I upgraded it to pro with the help of Microsoft store and now I would like to remove this pro license completely and put another regular pro license, please help.

AbdurRahim.1955, Oct 11, 2021
  3. Brink Win User
    MSFT acknowledges some Win10 Pro licenses being mistakenly deactivated

Source: Microsoft acknowledges some Windows 10 Pro licenses being mistakenly deactivated - Neowin

More:

UPDATE: You can now run the Windows Activation troubleshooter to activate again.

*Arrow Use Activation Troubleshooter in Windows 10 | Windows 10 Tutorials

Brink, Oct 11, 2021
  4. z3r010 Win User

Can't deactivate Windows 10 Pro with digital license

MSFT acknowledges some Win10 Pro licenses being mistakenly deactivated

Source: Microsoft acknowledges some Windows 10 Pro licenses being mistakenly deactivated - Neowin

More:

UPDATE: You can now run the Windows Activation troubleshooter to activate again.

*Arrow Use Activation Troubleshooter in Windows 10 | Windows 10 Tutorials

z3r010, Oct 11, 2021
Thema:

Can't deactivate Windows 10 Pro with digital license

1. Can't deactivate Windows 10 Pro with digital license - Similar Threads - Can't deactivate Pro

2. Deactive digital license of windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Deactive digital license of windows 11: i apologize for cracking windows 10 in the past i used it for many months however i recently got to know it was impermissible according to my faith, however for that to be compensated i upgraded to windows 11 but idk why is it preactivated? despite of trying many methods it...
  3. Deactive digital license of windows 11

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Deactive digital license of windows 11: i apologize for cracking windows 10 in the past i used it for many months however i recently got to know it was impermissible according to my faith, however for that to be compensated i upgraded to windows 11 but idk why is it preactivated? despite of trying many methods it...
  4. Windows 10 pro digital license

Windows 10 pro digital license: Hi, I bought XPS in 2017 that came with Windows 10 Home that i upgraded online to Pro. over the years i upgraded and changed the drives several times, and of course installed Windows 10 Pro on them without issues using the same email that i used to purchase the upgrade. Today...
  5. Windows 10 pro digital license

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 pro digital license: Hi, I bought XPS in 2017 that came with Windows 10 Home that i upgraded online to Pro. over the years i upgraded and changed the drives several times, and of course installed Windows 10 Pro on them without issues using the same email that i used to purchase the upgrade. Today...
  6. Can't deactivate Windows 10 Pro with digital license

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't deactivate Windows 10 Pro with digital license: HiI am trying to deactivate the Windows10 Pro from 1 computer to use it in a new one.I login with my user which is a admin and have run the following commands:slmgr.vbs /upkslmgr -cpkyBothe commands came back with successfully removed license and Product key from registry...
  7. Can't deactivate Windows 10 Pro with digital license

Can't deactivate Windows 10 Pro with digital license: HiI am trying to deactivate the Windows10 Pro from 1 computer to use it in a new one.I login with my user which is a admin and have run the following commands:slmgr.vbs /upkslmgr -cpkyBothe commands came back with successfully removed license and Product key from registry...
  8. Windows 10 pro digital license continually deactivates

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Windows 10 pro digital license continually deactivates: Hello, I am on Windows 10 Pro version 20H2 build 19042.870. Problem background: The laptop was purchased in China and had Windows 10 home China. In order to change the language to English I purchased Windows 10 Pro through Microsoft service and installed it with a...
  9. Deactivate Digital license

Deactivate Digital license: Hello, good evening. I want to remove/deactivate my win 10 pro license, if I use cmd slmgr process only in the property page says the win is not activated, but on the activation page says the window is activated with a digital license link to my acc. On the other hand...
  10. Windows 10 Pro Digital License

Windows 10 Pro Digital License: I've upgraded my office PC recently to Windows 10 Pro acquiring a digital license when I activated it online using the Windows 7 Pro OEM product key that comes with the PC. Its known that the free Windows 10 upgrade has long expired in 2016 So, Is this Windows 10 digital...