Windows 10: Can’t delete a user name that doesn’t exist anymore??

Discus and support Can’t delete a user name that doesn’t exist anymore?? in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] submitted by /u/DisgruntledNurse [link] [comments]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/DisgruntledNurse, Jan 9, 2021.

1. Can’t delete a user name that doesn’t exist anymore??

/u/DisgruntledNurse, Jan 9, 2021
  2. BetoLP Win User

Windows doesn`t start. Authomatic repair doesn`t work.

Thanks again!!

I`m sorry I had not noticed that the text on the picture was in spanish. It says that windows has replaced some damaged clusters in "name" file and "directory". Then, at the end "an unspecified error occurred (75736e6a726e6c2e 4f6)".

I`ll do it and I`ll be updating this thread when I have the report.

- - - Updated - - -

I ran SeaTools. These are the results:

Can’t delete a user name that doesn’t exist anymore?? [​IMG]

Does it mean my HDD is useless?

BetoLP, Jan 9, 2021
  3. BetoLP Win User
    Windows doesn`t start. Authomatic repair doesn`t work.

Thanks for your answer, ken!
    I deleted all my data. I had have it backed up.

I did a clean installation using the windows media creation tool (usb option).

No, I didn`t. I thought a clean installation would solve the problem.

After posting my previous message, I did it.

After chkdsk, I close cmd and tried to boot and the laptop just turned it off. This morning I`ve restarted it and automatically windows did a repair. Windows has booted and it seems that the repair tool has removed chrome and acrobat pdf reader (the only two programs I had installed after reinstalling windows).

Now Windows is installing updates and restarting my lapop, I`m kind of frightened. I don`t want it to happen again. Anyhow, I want to know what has brought the issue

I`ve been looking for information about the error code at the end of the picture and I didn`t get anywhere.

BetoLP, Jan 9, 2021
  4. Can’t delete a user name that doesn’t exist anymore??

Scanner doesn´t work anymore after last Windows 10 update

As many people on the internet already are discussing, their scanner doesn´t work anymore after the last Windows update. But there seem to be no solution.

My Scanner starts making noises, as usual, and then i get error messages: "Communication with the scanner is not possible"
    or this

Is there a workaround for that?

tronrontron, Jan 9, 2021
Thema:

Can’t delete a user name that doesn’t exist anymore??

1. Can’t delete a user name that doesn’t exist anymore?? - Similar Threads - Can’t delete user

2. Unable to delete the User folder of a non existant User

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unable to delete the User folder of a non existant User: I used the 'restore from backup' option from control panel on my new win11 notebookusing a backup of my old win10 laptop. A seperate User folder for the data was created by default, but no actual user profile. Trying to delete the User folder results in this error: "you need...
  3. Unable to delete the User folder of a non existant User

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Unable to delete the User folder of a non existant User: I used the 'restore from backup' option from control panel on my new win11 notebookusing a backup of my old win10 laptop. A seperate User folder for the data was created by default, but no actual user profile. Trying to delete the User folder results in this error: "you need...
  4. Deleting an account that doesn't exist anymore.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Deleting an account that doesn't exist anymore.: I had a school account from the school I graduated from last year and no longer need to have access to it.The IT department of my school deleted the account the moment I graduated.Now I'm still getting e-mails saying that Microsoft doesn't have the authorisation for that...
  5. Pin that doesn’t exist

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Pin that doesn’t exist: So, I just upgraded from WIN8.1 on my old laptop to WIN10 using the tools from the windows website - everything went smoothly, expect when I login it asks a pin I simply never put. I also can’t even use my password apparently, since the login screen only shows me the forget...
  6. Windows doesn’t update anymore.

Windows doesn’t update anymore.: I finally managed to install this education N edition using and old iso file. So it’s fresh and everything worked flawlessly until I started windows updates. It updated until it was 1703 and it’s now stuck there. It says my pc is up to date. Is it an OS problem because this...
  7. Settings doesn’t open anymore.

Settings doesn’t open anymore.: Yup. It just doesnt open, i can open anything else but when it’s any sort of settings or adjustment like volume or background or anything it doesn’t open. have y’all experienced this? and how did you fix it submitted by /u/classicmusclecar [link] [comments]...
  8. Cannot delete user folders for users that dont exist

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Cannot delete user folders for users that dont exist: I have several folders under the USERS folder, but yet only have 2 user accounts set up. I have successfully been able to delete a few but some are refusing to delete saying they are in use, when they are not. The user account does not exist anymore on the PC and when I try...
  9. Account Doesn’t exist

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Account Doesn’t exist: Why is it that I get this message when I try to log into various MS apps on my iphone and windows PC? “Account does not exist”. I have a student MS account and a work MS account work. When I download the outlook and Teams apps they allow me to log in with my work email but...
  10. Deleting user name and password

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Deleting user name and password: A surface pro 4 was given as a Christmas present. Though a very nice machine, it is more complicated than expected. I am returning it, but want to delete My wife's user name and password, but so far have been unsuccessful. How do I sanitize this machine back to its original...